Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I didn't think you needed any special powers to fuck a nut?[/quote]

Could somebody please explain this joke to me? I don't get it... :cry:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have 3 and a broken Xplorer.[/QUOTE]

There's no way to fix it? How much does RO charge?

And what're your other 3?

[quote name='Rocko']Do Google SEO, it credits instantly.

They'll all credit eventually, I'm just impatient right now since I need another credit to get Guitar Hero. *bites nails*[/quote]

I can't do the google one, it won't take virtual credit cards.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I can't do the google one, it won't take virtual credit cards.[/quote]

99% of the offers are be like that. Just a get a real paypal debit card, that is what I did.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You don't get that joke, budge? :lol:[/quote]

No. :cry:

I was making fun of that retard who just made a thread asking people to explain an obvious joke to him.

[quote name='JolietJake']If you don't watch it, then why do you give a rat's ass?:roll:[/quote]Read the rest of that sentence to find your answer.

[quote name='darthbudge']No. :cry:

I was making fun of that retard who just made a thread asking people to explain an obvious joke to him.
[/quote]
Your jokes stink, budge.

Anybody know the name of the game or company making the game that was originally going to be a GBA game but is now coming to the DS? It is an RPG aimed at people who were fans of the old school rpgs like Chrono Trigger and all.

I guess i can just not discuss it at all, i'm trying to be as vague as possible. It's already been said that they're kind of ripping off the fly.

[quote name='JolietJake']I guess i can just not discuss it at all, i'm trying to be as vague as possible. It's already been said that they're kind of ripping off the fly.[/quote]

How about putting this shit in the heroes thread?

dirtyjewnegrosmr1.jpg

For 12$?

Awwwwww riight. Imma be treating my friends to discount food.

Hey I know where a few of those are. Tell me the evenings you'll be visiting them so I can rudely join in and make you foot the bill. :cool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']
dirtyjewnegrosmr1.jpg

For 12$?

Awwwwww riight. Imma be treating my friends to discount food.[/quote]

Did you get any BS restrictions like minum $___, drinks excluded...etc.?

[quote name='Liquid 2']When I buy a VGA cable, can I get this:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10401&cs_id=1040107&p_id=2120&seq=1&format=2
and this:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10401&cs_id=1040109&p_id=678&seq=1&format=2
so I can plug it into my computer speakers?

Thank you.[/quote]

Yea, that looks like it'll work. I have something similar setup, but to take the sound from my laptop, through the headphone port, to my receiver so I can play anime on the laptop and have it display on the TV along with the surround sound

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you get any BS restrictions like minum $___, drinks excluded...etc.?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure they all have minimum of 20-35$ spent. Easy enough with 2 people*.

I avoided any with extra restrictions like: "18% tip will be added" or "only works on days X" or "does not included alcohol."

Anyone considering getting these, heres the C/P terms that apply to everything:
restrictions1.gif

[quote name='Moxio']Go hang out with JFD, loser.[/quote]
Maybe you, me and JFD can play some Rock Band 2 together. You can do vocals. :bouncy:

I would feel like a baby playing with all you expert motherfuckers. I can play most songs on hard on guitar/bass, but other than that the best I can do is medium. But I do have jungle fever. That too.

[quote name='st0neface']When that RB2 bundle comes out, I'll play with you dc.[/quote]
Quit harrassing me, Stoneface. I only want to play with Moxio.

[quote name='Moxio']Who's the whore in TFN's avatar? :|[/quote]
Looks like Hayden. I don't approve. :nottalking:

[quote name='dcfox']Quit harrassing me, Stoneface. I only want to play with Moxio.[/QUOTE]

Fine, I thought we could start up a kick ass mediocre band. Besides, we all know Mox only likes RPGs. All I'm saying is don't come crawling back when all you have to play with is corrosivesteel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back