Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crystalklear64']Hey Puma, ask someone to make that shirt into an avatar for you so everyone can see how cool and mature you are.[/quote]

Not sure how wanting something I found funny translates into me being cool and mature.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']
groucho_cigar2.jpg
[/quote]
:lol::applause:

[quote name='Rocko']No restaurants from there near me, awesome.[/quote]

The ones I checked in my area have a bunch of weird restrictions...pass.

[quote name='Rocko']No restaurants from there near me, awesome.[/quote]

Same here, even searching in Austin there weren't any of the restaurants that I was looking for.

There was only one near me that iw anetd to try, still not worth bothering, it's almost an hour away.

Btw, it's Monday night, you all know what that means, right?

HEROES SPOILERS!!!!!!:D

[quote name='Rocko']I like how I've done four YF360G and none of them credited.

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

I did offers in like May and they never credited despite my barrage of MCRs and messages.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Start that shit Jake and you'll be silenced for a week.[/quote]:applause: I don't watch Heroes but that shit that jake does is annoying and a dick move.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Start that shit Jake and you'll be silenced for a week.[/quote]

A week? That's the best you can do?

How about for the rest of the season?

[quote name='st0neface']I did offers in like May and they never credited despite my barrage of MCRs and messages.[/quote]

After taking 6ish weeks to credit Stamps.com, I just got a 4000 pts card and said fuck 'em

Not worth the aggravation

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Start that shit Jake and you'll be silenced for a week.[/quote]

:lol: That would have to be the saddest thing ever.

kidding!

[quote name='Rocko']I like how I've done four YF360G and none of them credited.

Sigh.[/quote]

That scares me, I'm not sure I want to do the expensive offers now, lol.

Plus, paypal cc's don't work with like anything on that damn site.

[quote name='DT778']:applause: I don't watch Heroes but that shit that jake does is annoying and a dick move.[/quote]

If you don't watch it, then why do you give a rat's ass?:roll:

[quote name='JolietJake']If you don't watch it, then why do you give a rat's ass?:roll:[/QUOTE]

It's the principle of the matter, jackass.

[quote name='st0neface']It's the principle of the matter, jackass.[/quote]

That must be a mighty long pole you have up your ass.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That scares me, I'm not sure I want to do the expensive offers now, lol.

Plus, paypal cc's don't work with like anything on that damn site.[/QUOTE]

Do Google SEO, it credits instantly.

They'll all credit eventually, I'm just impatient right now since I need another credit to get Guitar Hero. *bites nails*

[quote name='crystalklear64']I hear that X gains power Y in heroes today.

Also, Z kills A.[/quote]
Sadly, that's basically the formula the show follows.

[quote name='seanr1221']5? :lol:

Soon I'll only have 2 guitars that work for all the games.[/quote]

I have 3 and a broken Xplorer that I need to try and fix. I heart that one the most.

I can't wait to rock out to Dr. Feelgood tomorrow. I have been listening to it all day and I can't wait to Kickstart My Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back