Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']so what exactly happened? anyone wanna give me the reader's digest version?[/quote]

LP merges the Fighter, RPG and the like threads with the GGT. Then someone decided to close the GGT completely. They come over here and start bitching, infractions are handed out, more GGTs are created and locked. Finally, the GGT comes back, but is can't have those dumb titles anymore.

I can't believe Linkin told the GGTers to post in here instead. #-o

[quote name='Brak']Replace the last 's' in "discussing" with a 't', and place a comma before "anomynous".[/quote]

I swear I read it exactly like that the first time. I did a double take.

[quote name='Chika']so what exactly happened? anyone wanna give me the reader's digest version?[/quote]

Inufaye's man-crush on Zoo was the beginning of a chain reaction that ended up with a few GGT's in the OTT

man this make me smile every time.

how_many_times.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']Why are they allowed to make Fighting and RPG threads again?[/quote]

Who cares.

They can stay over there, the pirates can stay over here. :cool:

:beer:

[quote name='Moxio']Why are they allowed to make Fighting and RPG threads again?[/quote]
Because Linkin's an excellent negotiator. We need to send him after the terrorists.

[quote name='marten']Who cares.

They can stay over there, the pirates can stay over here. :cool:

:beer:[/QUOTE]

:knocks Marten's alcoholic beverage out of his hand:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I wouldn't be surprised if marten bled beer.[/quote]

I'd like to hope I bled tequila before beer.

[quote name='Moxio']:knocks Marten's alcoholic beverage out of his hand:[/quote]

:grabs Moxio's tennis racket and starts hitting rocks with it:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Holy fuck. I always assumed the GGT were kids. I didn't know I was going to be right. :shock:[/quote]

I'm little but I'm old, to quote Dill from TKaM.

Actually, that doesn't fit at all. Shiit.

So how does this free 360 game thing work? I've got all my shit filled out for gamefly and google seo, I just have to pay and then I get sent a free game?

[quote name='DarthPuma'] I just have to pay and then I get sent a free game?[/quote]

Please evaluate that sentence and then post back.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Being right is a new thing for Music. This is how streaks get started. Let's hope he can keep it going.[/quote]

Music hasn't had a streak since he caught fire playing NBA Jam. :cool:

Jimmie, if you get on TV, make sure you say "BOOYAKASHA BRUUU-UH!" at least once. Preferably while you're throwing something into a pan.

[quote name='Moxio']You mean NBA Jam? #-o[/quote]

That's enough out of you, fatty. You'll need at least 5 tennis matches to work off all that pizza.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm messing with kids in the GGT! :whee:[/quote]

Does that make you feel cool? Seriously, just shut the fuck up, it's getting old.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']SNES NBA Jam was fun. I swore the announcer used to say "he's going postal!"

...or maybe I'm thinking of Blitz.[/quote]He doesn't say that in NBA Jam.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Does that make you feel cool? Seriously, just shut the fuck up, it's getting old.[/QUOTE]

:interior motive is revealed:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Does that make you feel cool? Seriously, just shut the fuck up, it's getting old.[/quote]Straight up, dude!

That Moxio guy is a piece of shit.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm messing with kids in the GGT! :whee:[/quote]

You made me giggle.

I had wondered if the statement about the GGT being full of kids was true.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']This guy is PIST![/QUOTE]

I know! Ugamer, use your pizza box folding skills and your sassy mouth to show him a thing or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back