Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to drink white russians every time I watch The Big Lebowski.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? How come...what did you guys talk about?[/quote]

I had to let her know that her son is going crazy on the high seas and I'm afraid of the path he's going down. It's only a matter of time until he starts to get random blood transfusions.

(I thought) I was talking to budge on IM but it was her. We shared "good mornings" and that was it. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']
I (thought I was) talking to budge on IM but it was her. We shared "good mornings" and that was it. :lol:
[/quote]
Nicccccccccccce.

I love the attention you're giving me, Puma.

Please, continue to lose your temper over nothing and throw some more insults. Sending a PM is so easy, you know.

[quote name='munch']I would like to know your thought process for the timing of your GGT/fighting thread/etc. merger. It seemed to come out of nowhere, and you had to have known that it would have stirred shit up. And was it really cluttering that forum up? It never bothered me?

P.S. I still don't understand the point of the GGT.[/quote]

Honestly...RPG #6...that seems pretty new to me...so it looks like its a new thing that threads start popping out to "discuss" a specific genre, yet I look in and its the same as the GGT...they go off topic discuss other things...I check the posters on each of the 4 and 90% of the users are all on the 4 threads....what's the point?

And have you seen the idiotic titles they use? Most used to be rated R until Gwen regulated.

[quote name='dallow']The general video game board is a joke anyway.[/QUOTE]

That whole forum is just 6 people's OTT.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have to drink white russians every time I watch The Big Lebowski.

I had to let her know that her son is going crazy on the high seas and I'm afraid of the path he's going down. It's only a matter of time until he starts to get random blood transfusions.

(I thought) I was talking to budge on IM but it was her. We shared "good mornings" and that was it. :lol:
[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']I love the attention you're giving me, Puma.

Please, continue to lose your temper over nothing and throw some more insults. Sending a PM is so easy, you know.[/quote]

I'm not losing my temper.

I really dont' have a problem with you. You seem like a decent guy. I had that in my sig because I found it funny, not because I dislike.

Quit being butthurt.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have to drink white russians every time I watch The Big Lebowski. [/quote]

This.

It's principle.

Just like drinking horrible Canadian beer everytime you watch Strange Brew. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Pick up one of their fall/winter 12 packs. 2 bottles x 6 variations.[/QUOTE]I still don't know who you're talking about when you say their here, marten.

[quote name='dallow']Be a cool guy and order a black russian next time you're out at a bar, Liquid.
And order a white russian for your girlie friend.

Oh wait, you're not 21. Hmm.

You can mix it yourself, but it takes practice.[/QUOTE]Yeah. :lol:

I don't know any bars shady enough to not card, unlike ______ stores.

[quote name='Moxio']I love the attention you're giving me, Puma.

Please, continue to lose your temper over nothing and throw some more insults. Sending a PM is so easy, you know.[/QUOTE]That'll be Strell all over again.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I still don't know who you're talking about when you say their here, marten[/QUOTE]

"They" being Sam Adams.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
And have you seen the idiotic titles they use? Most used to be rated R until Gwen regulated.[/quote]

Yeah the one Gwen made Chac change was pretty bad. Everyone used to complain at TMK for his titles, but they weren't any worse than anyone elses.

[quote name='st0neface']"They" being Sam Adams.[/quote]

Thank you.

For visual reference:

PIC-0090.jpg

Points unless you want to refer people, although you can switch any time and as many times as you want so it doesn't really matter.

[quote name='JolietJake']I've wanted to try Guinness for a while now. From descriptions i've read, i'd probably like it.[/quote]Guinness is gross.

[quote name='DT778']Guinness is gross.[/quote]

You need to get used to it, but once you do, awesome.

You'll have black crap after a night on it mind you.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Mak, what's your AIM?[/quote]

PMed
[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, DarthEmoPuma, Moxio's real name is Salim, which he absolutely HATES. Use that to your advantage. :cool:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='marten']

It's principle.

Just like drinking horrible Canadian beer everytime you watch Strange Brew. :cool:[/quote]

My nuggle. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Anyone got a decent way to link coverart to mp3's I've ripped?

iTunes isn't cooperating on about 1/3 of my music.[/quote]

mediamonkey is awesome. Not only will it link the art but it will also tag and label based on Amazon info.

[quote name='marten']It has its uses.

Namely, Irish Car Bombs.
[/quote]

My nuggle. :cool:

Hey rocko, thanks for the site. I signed up under you.

Now I just have to decide whether I want to do my offers for Fallout 3 or Dead Space.

I wish they had the Guitar Hero World Tour Band Bundle.

Can I get banned for asking about DRM removers? Namely, the lossless kind?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey rocko, thanks for the site. I signed up under you.

Now I just have to decide whether I want to do my offers for Fallout 3 or Dead Space.

I wish they had the Guitar Hero World Tour Band Bundle.

Can I get banned for asking about DRM removers? Namely, the lossless kind?[/QUOTE]No. Feel free to flaunt any good DRM removing software, especially the kind that strips it off commercial music services.

[quote name='DarthPuma']
Can I get banned for asking about BAD THINGS? Namely, the lossless kind?[/quote]

Banned? No...

Inflicted? Yes...

Ask darthbudge...

[quote name='distgfx']Does boredom count?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Why in here, though?

The thought process of some of the more volatile GGTers was that posting in here would get some of that cold revenge on LinkinPrime. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']No. Feel free to flaunt any good DRM removing software, especially the kind that strips it off commercial music services.[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. Why in here, though?

The thought process of some of the more volatile GGTers was that posting in here would get some of that cold revenge on LinkinPrime. :lol:[/quote]It was kinda like they knew their OTT was shut down, so they came and posted in this one. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. Why in here, though?

The thought process of some of the more volatile GGTers was that posting in here would get some of that cold revenge on LinkinPrime. :lol:[/quote]

It's more interesting in here than anywhere else.

I like it when my boss gives me the wrong start times for games.

I fade out the regularly scheduled programming, hit the game opener and fade up absolutely nothing.

[quote name='benjamouth']You need to get used to it, but once you do, awesome.

You'll have black crap after a night on it mind you.[/quote]I've drank it enough to know it's not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back