Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Good, I will not talk about the stripping of DRM then.

What do you do brak?[/QUOTE]

He's a mathamagician.

Gas at 2.98 is the cheapest I've seen.
That was yesterday though, and I'm sure that dropped.

And the DowJones went up almost 950 points today, yay!

[quote name='Brak']I'm a radio monkey.[/quote]

Cool. I'm actually trying to get a job running the boards at one of the local station, but all of them already have a ton of college kids doing it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Cool. I'm actually trying to get a job running the boards at one of the local station, but all of them already have a ton of college kids doing it.[/quote]

What are you?

15?

Get the job, man! You'll love it!
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Shoot that shit![/QUOTE]
bitch*

I had one of those corn in the cup things yesterday off a lady with a little cart stand.

I wonder how many calories that thing is.

It's just a cup, corn, scoops of mayo, and butter. Plus whatever seasonings.

It was $2.50 though, which seemed high....
Probably because I look kinda white. Though I really don't.

:rofl: @ "Inulinkin"

GGT is thataway, dude.[quote name='Neo___']So I got a message on Xbox Live stating I did not have 128 MB for the new dashboard upgrade and was prompted to visit xbox.com/storage.

Like an idiot I deleted some demos. A while later I visited the website and there is a memory upgrade program where you enter your serial number and console ID. It then scans your last xbox live log in to see if you had enough memory for the update.
Since I deleted the demos I think that console is blacklisted for the upgrade because it said it appeared I had enough space for the update.

I then took my memory card and put it into my other console, made sure it did not have enough room for the update, signed into live. I then visited the website and entered in my other consoles serial and console ID. BAM, microsoft is giving me these options.

A refurbished 20 GB harddrive for 19.99

OR

A free 512 MB Memory Card!

What this means? Make sure you have less then 128 MB of storage on your HDD. DO NOT SUMBIT YOUR SERIAL NUMBER AND CONSOLE ID UNLESS YOU HAVE SIGNED INTO XBOX LIVE WITH LESS THEN 128 FREE MB THE LAST SIGN IN, OR IT WILL NOT WORK.[/quote]Dang.

[quote name='DT778']Guinness is gross.[/quote]
Well it mentioned a caramel taste and and a bitter finish, sounds alright to me, i dunno.

Jesus Christ stop with that shit. All your doing is pissing the mods off more. At this rate the whole fucking General Gaming board is going to get deleted.

LinkinPrime, just permaban Apossum because its obvious thats him. :rofl:

What'd the OTT do? LinkinPrime merging some threads is our fault? :rofl:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
Mak, it seems you got off.[/quote]

Off of IM? I'm still on.

[quote name='dallow']My pics are turned off, what is he posting?[/quote]

Cartoon tranny and furry sex.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Jesus Christ stop with that shit. All your doing is pissing the mods off more. At this rate the whole fucking General Gaming board is going to get deleted.[/quote]
It should be, it's useless.

[quote name='Maklershed']Off of IM? I'm still on.

Cartoon tranny and furry sex.[/quote]Wow, so glad I have pics turned off at work.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Are you using AIM, Mak. #-o[/quote]

Trillian, but it's the same thing. What's your name? I'll see if I can add you.

[quote name='zewone']Brak, what'd you think of COD?

Gears 2 this November, amirite?[/QUOTE]
It's almost "alright"... or something.

There's something about it that really stinks, though. :whistle2:k I can't quite place my finger on it. I want to see what it's like on the retail disc.

EVERYONE camps (is that WWII etiquette, or is it because the maps are huge and cluttered, or the weaponry?). I'll try camping, out of frustration, and won't see anyone. Ever. When I get fed up of being piss bored, out of spite, I'll go back to traversing the map, not seeing anyone for 32 days -- until I see myself in the Deathcam, after I get killed by some a.) obscurely placed camper, b.) an enemy who just spawned by me, c.) some wayward soul wandering the map, as well.

My favorite is when I'm camping for two or three minutes, and I get killed by a camping enemy. Blows my brains to bits.

And the weapons feel like they don't do shit.

I give it a C+.

[quote name='Brak']It's almost "alright"... or something.

There's something about it, that really stinks, though. :whistle2:kI can't quite place my finger on it. I want to see what it's like on the retail disc.

EVERYONE camps (is that WWII etiquette, or is it because the maps are huge and cluttered, or the weaponry?). I'll try camping, out of frustration, and won't see anyone. Ever. When I get fed up of being piss bored, out of spite, I'll go back to traversing the map, not seeing anyone for 32 days -- until I see myself in the Deathcam, after I get killed by some a.) obscurely placed camper, b.) an enemy who just spawned by me, c.) some wayward soul wandering the map, as well.

My favorite is when I'm camping for two or three minutes, and I get killed by a camping enemy. Blows my brains to bits.

And the weapons feel like they don't do shit.

I give it a C+.[/QUOTE]

ahaha, Gears 2 it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back