OTT has sex with teenager over 300 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Andreas >>>>>>>>> Saints Row 1/2

Super fun stuff, fly planes, sky dive, jetpacks, Samuel L Jackson, Hippies, Aliens, Tone-loc.

Shit was super fun.

The funny thing is that I have like 5 copies of it sitting on my floor. I bought them in a deal and was steady trading them into game stop.

If I ever stop being lazy and walk 5 ft and actually hook up my PS2 then I will play it. But my xbox will have to break first. The last time my xbox broke I actually finished God of War 2 so I guess I will wait until my xbox breaks again.

This Postal movie has some decent B and C list actors in it. Seriously Uwe Boll must have some naked pictures of people because I dont know how the hell he keeps getting movies green lighted.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Give me a free copy of San Andreas PS2 to play while my 360 is in the shop, Sudowoodo, please. :0)[/quote]

Sure.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I dont have to but I do, if that makes sense.

Being a camera man/editor/sound guy I watch a steady stream of movies so that I can steal the ideas of other and use them as my own be inspired and incorporate into my own.

I got into the habit a long time ago so now I am immune to shitty movies. Its paid off 10 fold though because I got a lot of gigs/praise for creative things that I just stole from shitty movies no one have seen.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha and that's exactly why I thought you were watching.

[quote name='wubb']Anybody have their XBL cards from buy ship yet?[/quote]

I just checked my order, shipped and scheduled to be delivered today. I used Paypal checkout if that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back