OTT Paradise : Available to post in today (Stick with the OTT: The Movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any tips for getting 200.6% in SotN?

I read something about a "sword brothers spell" trick, but can't figure it out and there are parts of the underground caverns in the second half of the game that I just can't get to pop up on my map. =\

[quote name='TFN']JFD doesn't even have any of the DLC. :([/quote]
Shyeah I do $$$$$, I have Limelight, Number of the Beast, the Metallica pack, the QotSA pack and the cheap 30 seconds to Mars ones. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone got any tips for getting 200.6% in SotN?

I read something about a "sword brothers spell" trick, but can't figure it out and there are parts of the underground caverns in the second half of the game that I just can't get to pop up on my map. =\[/QUOTE]
Super jump and change into a wolf at the tip of the jump to get the underground areas.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Leave Neg feedback. Shelf wear does not mean a pile of garbage. Make him pay![/quote]

I sorta feel like I'm being overly critical since I take pristine care of everything I own. But to me, shelf wear means like slight creases and shit. This thing, for me, would qualify as abused.

Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow to see if it's as bad as I think or if I'm just being overly critical.

Night OTT.

[quote name='headpiece747']A deer jumped out in front of my car yesterday. This would have never have happened to me in Cali.[/QUOTE]
I almost hit a dog today.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']What's all this "Stick with the OTT: The Movie" Shenanigans?[/QUOTE]

Evidently, a certain 360-happy moderator interjected his opinion into a thread title of Burnout Paradise today, to the chagrin of people who wanted to discuss the game.

Poor mod can't catch a break. He's had a rough few weeks, folks. He's even buying Blu-Ray movies now. That can't be good for his ego.

[quote name='mykevermin']Poor mod can't catch a break. He's had a rough few weeks, folks. He's even buying Blu-Ray movies now. That can't be good for his ego.[/QUOTE]
Heh.

Did Linkin ever get a PS3? I know he was buying movies, but I didn't think he bought a player yet.

He should be happy to know that I am going to be buying some HD DVD's next week. Also with the BB BOGO deal the ratio might return to its heyday of 66/33.

[quote name='mykevermin']Evidently, a certain 360-happy moderator interjected his opinion into a thread title of Burnout Paradise today, to the chagrin of people who wanted to discuss the game.

Poor mod can't catch a break. He's had a rough few weeks, folks. He's even buying Blu-Ray movies now. That can't be good for his ego.[/quote]
Didn't he get a PS3, too?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do you guys think the price of used 60GB PS3s will go up over time?[/QUOTE]

No.

As for Linkin, I don't know if he bought a PS3 yet.

I did buy an HD DVD the other week - a $10 copy of "The Big Lebowski." I don't have a player for it, of course, since the guy who was going to sell me his 360 add-on for $50 seemed to have bailed on the deal. His PM box is full, at any rate.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It doesn't have any.[/QUOTE]
That's a shame.

I'm not sure if this is bad or not, but I'd never actually paid any attention to Cheap Trick until GHII. After playing "Surrender" and noticing how much the song kicks ass, I got one of their greatest hits compilations...and I'd been missing out. :)

Talk show hosts who are using the "how much time did that take up?" jokes on their strike-breaking programs should be given electrical shocks to their creativity bone.

[quote name='mykevermin']Talk show hosts who are using the "how much time did that take up?" jokes on their strike-breaking programs should be given electrical shocks to their creativity bone.[/QUOTE]

When Colbert did it I shook my head.

[quote name='mykevermin']Talk show hosts who are using the "how much time did that take up?" jokes on their strike-breaking programs should be given electrical shocks to their creativity bone.[/QUOTE]
I liked Conan's ring spin, though.

*sigh*

He's on hiatus again this week. Guess I'll catch up on some podcasts.

[quote name='Moxio']fuck yes, SEED came in today.[/QUOTE]
I never got around to getting an actual subscription to that after that ebay seller jipped me.

Maybe I'll pick it up.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I liked Conan's ring spin, though.

*sigh*

He's on hiatus again this week. Guess I'll catch up on some podcasts.[/QUOTE]
For the entire week? Damn - I was going to watch tonight. :cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I never got around to getting an actual subscription to that after that ebay seller jipped me.

Maybe I'll pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Too bad, sunshine.

Wow. I was starting to waver on when I'd pick up No More Heroes, but after seeing the game in motion on X-Play and everything, I think I might have to go out and pick it up right away, even if I'm already playing like 10 games at the same time.

[quote name='Moxio']Why?[/QUOTE]
Cheaper than buying a new one to check out (if I can even find one: I don't think I've seen one at B&N before).

[quote name='zewone']Super jump and change into a wolf at the tip of the jump to get the underground areas.[/quote]

That doesn't work in the water, does it? THat's the problem... otherwise I'd just try to turn into the bat or mist or something... there's no way to check your percentage in game is there? you have to save and exit out, no?

Homework sucks tonight - typing up data from a lab sucks. Next up? Flashcards for my German quiz. :roll:

[quote name='Moxio']I'm unsure if you can actually buy them at the newsstand.[/QUOTE]
So that's why you should send it to him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back