OTT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Soodmeg']Mak, where the hell do I get power armor training? I just fought through an entire mob of robots to get the T-51 Power Armor and I cant even wear them shits.[/quote]

you gotta do half of the main quest, they train you in the citadel. still havent done ANY part of the main quest...maybe i should get going on that soon.

and LP Dexter was crazy last night, it's like eating chinese food though LP, all that MSG just makes you hungry for more.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:| @ Jay Leno not actually retiring.[/quote]

fuck! Does that mean no Conan at 11:35 in May?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Mak, where the hell do I get power armor training? I just fought through an entire mob of robots to get the T-51 Power Armor and I cant even wear them shits.[/quote]

Don't know Sood. I haven't had power armor training yet myself. I'm told its something that happens during the main story line though.

[quote name='prmononoke']So, here's a question: I haven't made any trades here (well, I did just buy something from manthing). Regardless, I'm pretty much not a scummy dick.

How's that bode?[/quote]

Don't listen to him, princess IS pretty much a scummy dick. He didn't leave me iTrader feedback

:whistle2:(

Neither did the catfucker

:bomb:

You should ask lilboo for some tips, he murdered a ton of mice at his old apartment where his neighbors were smelly Pakistanis.[quote name='Maklershed']fuck! Does that mean no Conan at 11:35 in May?[/QUOTE]They're giving Leno his own hour-long spot at 10PM EST, 5 days a week. >:|

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's quantity, not quality :cool:[/quote]

that's what she said. i mean, that's what HE said.

[quote name='Maklershed']

Don't know Sood. I haven't had power armor training yet myself. I'm told its something that happens during the main story line though.[/quote]

It is during the main story line, don't worry. I won't say when, since spoiler tags only invite people to look. :lol:

[quote name='Chika']that's what she said. i mean, that's what HE said.[/quote]

I say a lot of things. Just for reference, do you want it in calendar form or poster form?

Hmmm...what to do for din din...

Thinking of maknig a couple sammiches out of the Sweet and Spicy tuna pouch I have, just no idea what to put in it. Any suggestions???

LP:

Don't you own any version of the G1 Optimus Prime?

That set you linked, using bad referral links I might add(that infractable?) is the same thing as every other G1 re-release from the past 10 years(besides the DVD) isn't it?

[quote name='manthing']Don't listen to him, princess IS pretty much a scummy dick. He didn't leave me iTrader feedback

:whistle2:(

Neither did the catfucker

:bomb:[/quote]

To be honest, manthing, I wasn't sure if iTrader was only for trades, or if it could be used for straight up purchases.

I'll leave you feedback right now.

jimbo: can't really get any stuff from civilization. I'm gonna have to McGyver some trap or something. fucker is fast too.

Mox: :grouphug:

[quote name='manthing']LP:

Don't you own any version of the G1 Optimus Prime?

That set you linked, using bad referral links I might add(that infractable?) is the same thing as every other G1 re-release from the past 10 years(besides the DVD) isn't it?[/quote]

Yeah, I already have the Japanese one...I don't need anymore, I was just kidding.

Fixed links.

[quote name='dcfox']I finally added the rest of my albums to my zune library. Here's my new wallpaper.

[/quote]

Hmm, your album tiles seem a lot smaller than mine .. and thus can fit more on the screen. Did you tweak that in your settings?

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm, your album tiles seem a lot smaller than mine .. and thus can fit more on the screen. Did you tweak that in your settings?[/quote]
Not that I know of.

I noticed you had some repeats in yours, though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Can anyone recommend some music that's kinda like Muddy Waters or Stevie Ray Vaughn that's more soulful/bluesy/slower?[/quote]
I just finished a paper on B.B King for a music appreciation class.

I think its because he has way more albums Mak. His previous picture seemed to have bigger icons...unless he changed the resolution on his monitor.

I gotta think about this too... Chika, I'll pm you on Saturday when I get out these woods if I decide to get in on this. The opportunity to send stupid things to people is appealing, but I'm not sure if I want to get anything from you crazies....

[quote name='Maklershed']fuck! Does that mean no Conan at 11:35 in May?

Don't know Sood. I haven't had power armor training yet myself. I'm told its something that happens during the main story line though.[/quote]

Alright cool thanks.

There's gonna be sooo many slick black dildews in the mail...

-------------------

I'd like to join a possible RB1 train as well

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Any of y'all have a copy of Rock Band (360) you wouldn't 'mind sending to me for a day?[/quote]

I can hook you up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can hook you up.[/QUOTE]

That'd be freakin' awesome. I can't quite bring myself to do GF for a YF360G credit just to get RB and then waste the rest of the trial when there isn't even a game on YF360G I want to order yet. :\

[quote name='Mojimbo']Didn't y'all already transfer over your songs?[/quote]

Yes, but that was before the Banhammer '08 debacle

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope I get Maklershed so I can send him a box full of xanax bars. :D[/quote]

you have xanax and you're not sharing?! fuck, i woulda taken that over the 3 months of gold membership!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope I get Maklershed so I can send him a box full of xanax bars. :D[/quote]

:lol:

Actually, those don't do anything for me except make me super sleepy.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Zewone made money off of being banned. Ain't that a bitch?[/quote]
How does that work?

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

Actually, those don't do anything for me except make me super sleepy.[/quote]

try a beer or two with one heh

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

Actually, those don't do anything for me except make me super sleepy.[/quote]
Let me know when you take some. I'll be right over. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back