OTT Survivor: The Votes are In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
survivor_logo.png

Some of you may recall our initial Survivor poll. We decided to find out who was getting voted out of the OTT. Finally, after a long wait, we know what happened.

Here we go. Here’s the raw data:

LinkinPrime received 21 of a total of 53 votes, which equals to 39.62%. Admiral Ackbar, Anexanhume, Bioshocked360, CaseyRyback, corrosivefrost, DarkNessBear, DarthPuma, Eviltude, Hydro2Oxide, lilboo, manthing, Milkncooke, Mojimbo, Moxio, Mr. Anderson, Rocko, seanr1221, sml_mndz, TheRock88, Trakan, zewone all voted for him. Great job guys.

In third place--but really second place--came JolietJake. He received 7 votes, garnering 13.21% I hope this doesn’t go to your head, we all still fucking hate you. You received votes from Brak, crushtopher, darthbudge, DT778, getmeoutofjoliet, Liquid 2, munch. I wish he got more.

In a close fourth came the OTTs most famous connoisseur of whatever you’re into. His name is DarthPuma and he received 6 out of the 53 votes. AngellicLulu, BigSpoonyBard, i_bent_my_wookie, joe2187, senorwoohoo, Wolve11 voted for him.

DarlingNina—yuck—was in fifth place with 5 total votes that got 11.32%. This transgendered weirdo was given votes by cmart05, crystalklear64, FriskyTanuki, JJSP, rabbitt.

In last came getmeoutofjoliet. Apparently only three people find his accent annoying: cevern, Maklershed, prmononoke

And in second came book. It got 11 votes from some of the OTTs least favorite posters. While you should always vote book, this time not so much. dcfox, detectiveconan16, flowery, JolietJake, LinkinPrime, lordwow, Number83, Soodmeg, The Mana Knight, Ugamer_X, Warner1281 gave book 20.7% of the vote.

So what does all of this mean? First, we really don't like LinkinPrime or JolietJake. Seriously, you guys need to leave. I mean, you guys both made the same exact OTT (Linkin's/Jake's). You guys stink just alike.

Second, you don't vote OFF book, you vote for book. Some of you guys are confused.

Third, we have some serious lurkers. I do appreciate you guys staying out of the OTT. Please continue to lurk and not post.

Finally, we really fucking hate both LinkinPrime and JolietJake. That was worth repeating.
Seriously, leave.

LinkinPrime
, please extinguish your torch! You've been voted out of the OTT!

Oh, wow, good thing you showed up when you did, I was seconds from submitting a "Happy Birthday TheRock88" OTT.

I like this though, easily a five-star thread.

No, darthbudge, I think the results were about on point.

Also, we learn The Mana Knight is still hanging around here, albeit not posting.

Best OTT in a while.

Kind of annoying that most of those guys don't even know what Book means.
(Don't tell them or we'll kick you out too.)

I'm gonna throw this out once a day, there are three spots open in the OTT fantasy football league (two if Chika wants in or not, I'm not clear at the moment). PM me for league details. Lurkers and those mentioned in the OP need not apply.

[quote name='Rocko']Fantastic result.

Needs a round two!

How did you get the results, by the way?[/QUOTE]

I messaged John. He said it was some glitch in the forum, or something. He fixed it up so we can see who voted for who.

Why won't these people just leave!?

Anyway, I must have been sleeping during the voting since it doesn't look like I voted for anyone. Had I been here, it would have been for JJ.

Nice thread.

I don't know if some of you Mini 9 guys know, but Marshall's (yes, the discount clothing store) is selling 64GB and 16GB SSDs for $20.

I struck out on two stores. If one of you guys are lucky enough to find some, hook a brotha up.

Well great, they finally left but now gamestop is closed so I can't do the switcheroo until tomorrow.

Rocko, you around? I'm good for some games.

Fun OTT, munchsticle. I like how DarknessBear voted for LP. :lol:

I registered for Fantasy Football. I almost chose The Jackson 5 as my team name but went with Hypocritese at the last minute. I'm having second thought's now...

Thanks. If it's any consolation those drives wouldn't work on the Mini 9 and a lot of other netbooks since it's a 2.5" sata drive.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Thanks. If it's any consolation those drives wouldn't work on the Mini 9 and a lot of other netbooks since it's a 2.5" sata drive.[/QUOTE]

Ah, yeah. Nice catch. fuck it then. I just wasted an hour and a half a half tank of gas. :cool:

Since you've gotten his attention munch, you should ask John if he can look up DarlingNina's IP and match it to whoever the alt belongs to.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']DN, how often do you run a search on your name?[/QUOTE]

Never. Someone from the OTT tells me when yall talk about me. :)

[quote name='st0neface']Since you've gotten his attention munch, you should ask John if he can look up DarlingNina's IP and match it to whoever the alt belongs to.[/QUOTE]

I'm not anyone's alternate account. You can run an IP on me if you like, but I only have one CAG name. I have a new IP now since I move to start pharmacy school.

Temp, not sure why you wanted it, but here's a picture of the Jeep. I haven't washed it for almost a month but oh well.
25ppqoi.jpg

Munch - 5 stars! Unfortunately, I didn't get to vote in the poll. Can I get an honorable mention for voting out Soodmeg's no car-insurance having ass? kthnx.

[quote name='st0neface']I'm gonna throw this out once a day, there are three spots open in the OTT fantasy football league (two if Chika wants in or not, I'm not clear at the moment). PM me for league details. Lurkers and those mentioned in the OP need not apply.[/QUOTE]

do want.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Never. Someone from the OTT tells me when yall talk about me. :)[/QUOTE]

i know who it is, but i'm not gonna tell;)

[quote name='Chika']do want.[/QUOTE]

I'll send you the info. I asked corrosivefrost if you wanted in or you were offering if we ended up with an odd amount of people. He never answered me

I was just looking for that but couldn't find it. That works for me.

I might have to go to Marshall's tomorrow and see if I can snag some SSD's.

[quote name='st0neface']I'll send you the info. I asked corrosivefrost if you wanted in or you were offering if we ended up with an odd amount of people. He never answered me[/QUOTE]

let me put it this way, if someone wants in but there isn't enough room, i'll step out. otherwise, get ready to have your ass handed to you ;)

[quote name='st0neface']It's up in the air, but I currently have it scheduled the 23rd, at, I think 8:30, if I'm not mistaken.[/QUOTE]

I see that it's set for autopick draft. Is that something that's going to be changed?

[quote name='st0neface']Nah, just join. As long as there's no one-sided interhousehold moves, we're good.[/QUOTE]

unless by one-sided interhousehold moves, you mean frosty j***** off in the shower, i think we're safe.

otherwise i'ma kick his ass, too. usually the competition between the two of us gets fierce. wagers are made and bets are lost with epic consequence. or something.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just grabbed Assault on Dark Athena for a mere $10. Worth it for the update to Butcher Bay.[/QUOTE]

Where was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back