OTT Survivor: The Votes are In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Where was this?[/QUOTE]

I believe that is from the Target clearance. PC was down to 10 bucks and 360 was 15 last time I was at the one near me.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I believe that is from the Target clearance. PC was down to 10 bucks and 360 was 15 last time I was at the one near me.[/QUOTE]

Mine's still at an outrageous price. If you happen to see it again, could you pick it up for me? I'll gladly throw you $20.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey CK how is Huxley?[/QUOTE]
I really like it, but I am certainly more into the PvE monster killing part of the game. It feels like a really slick Hellgate: London or more realistically Unreal Tournament 3: Monster Killing Edition. I would say its a step above most korean mmo games. If you like the feel of the UT games, you'd probably like this since its basically UT 3 with classes and skill trees/equipment to buy/leveling up.

Be warned that any online play with people who don't live near you will be laggy as hell because apart from the "hub" towns, the games are hosted P2P, so host always has advantage.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Temp, not sure why you wanted it, but here's a picture of the Jeep. I haven't washed it for almost a month but oh well.
25ppqoi.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was just hoping it would be a YJ.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey frosty, what happened with MvC2 last night? Chika said your old ass fell asleep.[/QUOTE]

His ass is asleep on the floor with his hand in his pants, Al Bundy-style (hey look, proper capitalizaiton just for Temp). There's a couple things in combination kicking his ass: 1)We went out to dinner and the bar tender made us some special mix which so strong it was making Frosty sputter and choke; 2) His allergies have also been bothering him; 3) he got more braces on his teeth yesterday, along with new wires and stuff so he's got a wicked headache/sore mouth. (And we're old).

If they didn't make that dental wax i couldn't have kept the braces on. Even with it my mouth stays sore as hell from the braces rubbing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']speaking of which, i just bought that shit, so i am available for mvc2 if you don't want a challenge.[/QUOTE]
Sure, i'll jump on and invite you.

Anyone else want in? Could use a challenge.

Temp, 1 vs. 100 goes until midnight EST tonight, FYI.

Also you might want to throw your headset on the charger, mine was starting to get low after yesterday and today.

I wish I could play some online games right now. My internet has been so completely crappy the last few days. I think it might be because of my brother downloading torrents non-stop. I need to bust out my QoS settings and put that shit on lockdown.

[quote name='Chika']His ass is asleep on the floor with his hand in his pants, Al Bundy-style (hey look, proper capitalizaiton just for Temp). There's a couple things in combination kicking his ass: 1)We went out to dinner and the bar tender made us some special mix which so strong it was making Frosty sputter and choke; 2) His allergies have also been bothering him; 3) he got more braces on his teeth yesterday, along with new wires and stuff so he's got a wicked headache/sore mouth. (And we're old).[/QUOTE]

I had a Long Island for the first time last night. It was pretty fucking delicious.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He sure sleeps a lot. Does he have Lyme disease?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. Once you have it it never goes away 100%, but it's inactive. I do also. I think everyone that's ever lived for an extended period of time in Dutchess, Putnam or Westchester Counties, does.

[quote name='JolietJake']If they didn't make that dental wax i couldn't have kept the braces on. Even with it my mouth stays sore as hell from the braces rubbing.[/QUOTE]

We have mass stock being that I work for the orthodontist. I also have a special emergency kit with wire clippers etc that my boss let me bring home from the office, just in case.

[quote name='Eviltude']I had a Long Island for the first time last night. It was pretty fucking delicious.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they're *really* easy to drink. then you go to stand up, and you think you are, but you're really laying face down in a puddle of your own excrement.

[quote name='Chika']We have mass stock being that I work for the orthodontist. I also have a special emergency kit with wire clippers etc that my boss let me bring home from the office, just in case.[/QUOTE]

Brace wires popping out brings back fond memories from middle school...

I never had braces. :evil:
----------------------------------
Right after I drank that long island, I had another beer and took a double shot (I didn't want a double) of Wild Turkey with some friends and went home. Everything hit me when I got home and I passed out. I woke up at 11 with the light still on, an unopened beer on the desk and the PS3 was still stopped at the end of Frisky Dingo.

Is he going to need to use the rubber bands? Those are fun, like having your mouth wired shut. I sometimes yawn and forget about them causing them to snap in my fucking mouth.

[quote name='Eviltude']Brace wires popping out brings back fond memories from middle school...

I never had braces. :evil:[/QUOTE]

lol, i take it that means that your girlfriend did.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is he going to need to use the rubber bands? Those are fun, like having your mouth wired shut. I sometimes yawn and forget about them causing them to snap in my fucking mouth.[/QUOTE]

he might, he might not. the technology we use at our office reduces the need for them (but doesn't eliminate it entirely). I had a 30-year old guy (who has a 5 year olf daughter, baby momma style) get rubber bands for the first time last week and in all seriousness, the first thing he asked me after he put them in was "if i'm supposed to wear them 24/7 and i'm out at a bar, how am i supposed to make out with the ladies?!" it took everything i had not to laugh at him or dissect each and every part of how wrong that was.

[quote name='Moxio']Watch some dudes kicking the crap out of each other, DarthBudge.[/QUOTE]

I might... If it wasn't so insanely expensive.

[quote name='Chika']lol, i take it that means that your girlfriend did.[/QUOTE]

Even better. I had a friend, but one of those friends that you sort of hate. He had it happen a few times, but I vividly recall the first time that it happened, he cried, a lot, and had a panic attack.

[quote name='Eviltude']Even better. I had a friend, but one of those friends that you sort of hate. He had it happen a few times, but I vividly recall the first time that it happened, he cried, a lot, and had a panic attack.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: when i had braces, i should've known i'd grow up to work at an orthodontist's office. i could take the colors off, take my wires out and put them back in all with tweezers and the pointy end of the special toothbrush.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah, if $0.00 is too expensive, then sure.[/QUOTE]

Oh, are you talking about one of those internet streams? I am pretty sure my internet is too slow for that right now.

Plus, I dunno, I have never watched it but UFC doesn't seem like my cup of tea.

Bruce Smith is giving his speech after being inducted. They had a parade for him in my area today, but I hear he's an asshole. Not to mention he just got his third DUI.

The wire in mine was poking the inside of my mouth once and it was the weekend, I said fuck it and used some need nose pliers to move it.

[quote name='JolietJake']The wire in mine was poking the inside of my mouth once and it was the weekend, I said fuck it and used some need nose pliers to move it.[/QUOTE]

in theory, there should be stoppers on your wire which prevents it from sliding around and using pliers to move it would cause braces to break. you can use a pair of good-quality angled nail clippers to clip long wires (like these)

[quote name='Chika']in theory, there should be stoppers on your wire which prevents it from sliding around and using pliers to move it would cause braces to break. you can use a pair of good-quality angled nail clippers to clip long wires (like these)[/QUOTE]
I've had to go lots of times to have them clipped on the ends, nothing stopping them. Plus, they've used whatever those things are (like pliers) to move mine around before.

[quote name='JolietJake']I've had to go lots of times to have them clipped on the ends, nothing stopping them. Plus, they've used whatever those things are (like pliers) to move mine around before.[/QUOTE]

clipping the ends and moving the wires around are two different things entirely. wires get long because as teeth level and spaces close the wires become too long. clipping the end to shorten the wire and sliding the wire to the side because it slipped out of place are two different issues. there *should* be something preventing the wires from sliding around whether they're stoppers, crimpable hooks, a v-notch in the wire between your front teeth, etc. next time you're there you should ask if there are some sort of stoppers to prevent your wires from sliding.

[quote name='Rocko']Temp, 1 vs. 100 goes until midnight EST tonight, FYI.

Also you might want to throw your headset on the charger, mine was starting to get low after yesterday and today.[/QUOTE]

I'm good to go if you want to play now.

[quote name='Chika']clipping the ends and moving the wires around are two different things entirely. wires get long because as teeth level and spaces close the wires become too long. clipping the end to shorten the wire and sliding the wire to the side because it slipped out of place are two different issues. there *should* be something preventing the wires from sliding around whether they're stoppers, crimpable hooks, a v-notch in the wire between your front teeth, etc. next time you're there you should ask if there are some sort of stoppers to prevent your wires from sliding.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't that they were sliding (i think anyway) they were just getting too long like you said as my teeth moved. Plus sometimesthey didn't check well enough if the wire was too long. Sometimes they would just slide them instead of clipping them though.

I honestly don't like the folks my orthodontist has working there, most seem more interested in talking about each others clothes or some other shit. I'd rather they paid attention to wtf they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back