OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']TFN, I appreciate your observations and concerns. Please be assured that I'm looking into this matter right now and hope to have a solution for you soon.[/quote]You're my first blocked monkeylist person. I hope you're happy. :cry:

My favorite store is Home Deebo.

I used to deebo homes in Morrowind. :cool:

This place is so much better with avatars turned off.

EDIT:
So happy that microsoft is going to get 6 bucks from me so I can get the 170 points I need. :/

[quote name='DarthPuma']This place is so much better with avatars turned off.

EDIT:
So happy that microsoft is going to get 6 bucks from me so I can get the 170 points I need. :/[/quote]

170 points for what?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']170 points for what?[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 Legendary Map pack. I'm going to find someone off IGN who raped Coke Zone and buy a couple hundred points from them. Microsoft can go straight to hell. :lol:

EDIT:
Hey teef, hastings has a Trade 2 and get an extra 10 bucks, and a trade 3 and get 20. AFAIK they are taking anything that meets buyback requirements, so I'm going to go dump some ds games off.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Halo 3 Legendary Map pack. I'm going to find someone off IGN who raped Coke Zone and buy a couple hundred points from them. Microsoft can go straight to hell. :lol:[/quote]

There's users selling cheap points on IGN? Link?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']What if Jake ties with Linkin?

Sudden death?
[/quote]
We just kill you and call it even.:twisted:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']There's users selling cheap points on IGN? Link?[/QUOTE]

I just posted a thread to see if I could find someone who would sell me them. I know some of those whores got at the Coke Zone promotion.

Assuming Christianity is correct, LinkinPrime, would you sell your soul to Satan in order to have sex with Britney Spears, forfeiting your privileges to join the Kingdom of God in your afterlife?

[quote name='Brak']Assuming Christianity is correct, LinkinPrime, would you sell your soul to Satan in order to have sex with Britney Spears, forfeiting your privileges to join the Kingdom of God in your afterlife?[/quote]

I'm going to have say no on that one. Would you?

[quote name='JJSP']Someone DL that MS points generator and lemme know if it works.[/QUOTE]It sort of works(most of the codes it spits out are already activated). You have to right click it and set it to run as administrator, though.

Gotta buy a used system, MOOJ.[quote name='Mojimbo']It sort of works(most of the codes it spits out are already activated). You have to right click it and set it to run as administrator, though.[/quote]This. Took me a whole night to get two 1600 codes, but it does work.

How many of you are christians?

Someone pm the point generator so I don't DL some kind of virus. What's a safe amount of points to grab?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm going to have say no on that one. Would you?[/QUOTE]
What about your gaming throne? Would you give that up?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Do the new PStriples play ps2 games?

Or do I have to buy one used?
[/QUOTE]

I don't think any PS3 sku on the shelves right now has b/c.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Do the new PStriples play ps2 games?

Or do I have to buy one used?
[/quote]

Buy one used.

When buying a ps2 comapatible Triple, look for 4 USB ports on the front of the console.

Any triple with only 2 USB ports isn't BC

Thanks for the info, Mandingo.

Dammit, I was going to use this wal-mart giftcard to get one. But I want to play my King Of Fighters games. :/

Maybe I should put it towards a tv. Or a grill would be nice.

[quote name='Brak']What about your gaming throne? Would you give that up?[/quote]

Are you talking about my chair...if so, in a heartbeat if it's the Britney from before K-Fed and kids.

You didn't answer my question...would you?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you talking about my chair...if so, in a heartbeat if it's the Britney from before K-Fed and kids.

You didn't answer my question...would you?[/QUOTE]
No. But I'd fuck her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back