OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Sign?

signlanguage298.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yes, American Sign Language.

[quote name='DarthPuma']LP, what is your religion?[/quote]

I was raised Catholic...but I'm not active as I don't believe in religions...I do believe there is a God however.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was raised Catholic...but I'm not active as I don't believe in religions...I do believe there is a God however.[/QUOTE]

Do you believe in a heaven?

[quote name='Moxio']I just use Ad-Aware and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. They work well for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Chuplayer is creepy with his dolls, but he's not hurting anyone. I hope.

Sean, I recommend Malwarebytes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys

---

The achievements are fixed in Broken Steel :whee:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm undecided when it comes to that.[/QUOTE]

Do you believe this god is one who watches over us and protects us, or is indifferent to us?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do you believe this god is one who watches over us and protects us, or is indifferent to us?[/quote]

I do believe that he watches us and protects us...why so much bad shit goes on in the world though, is beyond me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I do believe that he watches us and protects us...why so much bad shit goes on in the world though, is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

What are your thoughts on Jesus?

If I'm bugging you, just let me know. I love talking about religion and such, because it's something I constantly think about.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What are your thoughts on Jesus?

If I'm bugging you, just let me know. I love talking about religion and such, because it's something I constantly think about.[/quote]

I think it's just a fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back