OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']LP probably voted for zewone, no one else in here has tagging privileges still.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking too. Or some $$$gort from GGT came in and did. Or wubb's geriatric ass.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's who you voted for, so you can remember what you picked when the results are hidden or anonymous.[/quote]
I know. :lol:

At first I thought it was Munch trying to hint at who everyone should vote for. :lol:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I know. :lol:

At first I thought it was Munch trying to hint at who everyone should vote for. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Now that would be awesome.

It makes me feel good, and saddened, that book is in second. I know it's always the answer, but I'm not sure about this time.

squirtle4.gif

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Lulu's here - my night just got better!

I don't know how...but it did.[/QUOTE]
glad I can make someone's night better

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Lulu...you always make my night better.

There...does that count as my random act of kindness for the day?[/quote]

No, you'd better send me some cash

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Lulu...you always make my night better.

There...does that count as my random act of kindness for the day?[/QUOTE]
Sure. It's teacher appreciation week so you cleared that too.
Today I got enough junk food to last me 6 months. Thanks for snack day, PTA. Time to gain ten pounds :)

[quote name='Rocko']Lulu, let's meet up at Busch Gardens at the end of this month. :D[/QUOTE]
That place costs money. But if you are going be sure to eat at Mel's hotdogs right outside of Busch Gardens on Busch Blvd. Yum yum.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That place costs money. But if you are going be sure to eat at Mel's hotdogs right outside of Busch Gardens on Busch Blvd. Yum yum.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm going either the 23rd or the 30th with some friends, it's only like a 3 hour drive or so. I think we're going to get the extended passes or whatever for like $10 more so we can go back a few more times this year.

[quote name='seanr1221']Rocko, lets meet up and beat up Becuzimbrown.[/QUOTE]
Rofl, does he live nearby? I'll be up there at the end of June this year, I believe.

I love the phrase "Hate crime" because of how it is used; black-on-black or white-on-white violence aren't usually called hate crimes.

You know what I want to hear on the news? A love crime. Not that crime of passion bullshit, either. If "hate crime" is a euphemism for "racial assualt" then I want "Domestic violence" to be "love crime." Or even better: Prositituion.

It almost makes it sound sweet.

Screw that. I'm going to just start a band and name it "Love Crime."

A band of theives and hookers, that is.

I stretched this out too far, didn't I?

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I'm going either the 23rd or the 30th with some friends, it's only like a 3 hour drive or so. I think we're going to get the extended passes or whatever for like $10 more so we can go back a few more times this year.[/QUOTE]
I live 20 minutes away and never go unless bribed too. Much rather go to Orlando.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I'm going either the 23rd or the 30th with some friends, it's only like a 3 hour drive or so. I think we're going to get the extended passes or whatever for like $10 more so we can go back a few more times this year.

Rofl, does he live nearby? I'll be up there at the end of June this year, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Nearby? We're going to the same school this Fall :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Tagging is a hilariously awful system. I can't believe anyone thought it would work.[/quote]
Especially now that the giant search bar above does a much better job of finding threads.

I have decided to give up red meat forever. My lunch today from Starlite Burger was my last hamburgesa ever. for-ev-er.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I live 20 minutes away and never go unless bribed too. Much rather go to Orlando.[/QUOTE]

Hah, yeah, I'd rather go to Orlando as well. I really want to go to Hollywood Studios (MGM, wtf). That's a hike from where I'm at, though.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nearby? We're going to the same school this Fall :lol:[/QUOTE]
Ahaha, that's great. Where are you going?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have decided to give up red meat forever. My lunch today from Starlite Burger was my last hamburgesa ever. for-ev-er.[/QUOTE]

Why?
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I love the phrase "Hate crime" because of how it is used; black-on-black or white-on-white violence aren't usually called hate crimes.

You know what I want to hear on the news? A love crime. Not that crime of passion bullshit, either. If "hate crime" is a euphemism for "racial assualt" then I want "Domestic violence" to be "love crime." Or even better: Prositituion.

I stretched this out too far, didn't I?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']Hah, yeah, I'd rather go to Orlando as well. I really want to go to Hollywood Studios (MGM, wtf). That's a hike from where I'm at, though.[/QUOTE]
I'm hopefully going to Islands of Adventure again with the 5th grade field trip

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm hopefully going to Islands of Adventure again with the 5th grade field trip[/QUOTE]
I went to Islands of Adventure 3 years ago. It was fun, but I don't think I'd go back given the other attractions in the area. On the other hand, I went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot this past December and I'd definitely like to visit both again. I'd really like to get to MGM and Universal sometime, though.

I could also probably spend a good day just browsing Downtown Disney.

I'm gaining weight, lordwow! (not that that has anything to do with red meat..)[quote name='Moxio']Why?

[/quote]I'm so spent on burgers/steaks/whatever else, man. When I met thekeybladewars she turned me onto more poultry than meat and I absolutely love it over meat now.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I love the phrase "Hate crime" because of how it is used; black-on-black or white-on-white violence aren't usually called hate crimes.

I stretched this out too far, didn't I?[/quote]
"I'd never done a crazy thing in my life before that night. Why is it that if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic, yet if he kills a man in the heat of passion it's called murder?" - ???

Mox, it's a work in progress.

I'm still debating what a love crime would be. I mean, you can't call date rape a love crime, because someone would say it's a gender hate crime...if though there was no "hate" involved.

That'd negate itself; it's be like putting "book" on a poll of who should be voted off.

And...that's full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back