(OTT) The Warner channel presents: The History/Making of/and Future of OTT (in HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I swear that GS/EB lower their trade-in values when they have those kind of deals.[/quote]

They do....honestly you should never trade in a game at gs/eb...its like volunteering to get anally raped.

Pay 60 bucks to get 22 back!! THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!!

Honestly....how in the world did gamestop/EB convinced you fuckers that video game have the same decrease in value as cars.

Stupid motherfuck's

[quote name='Brak']I swear that GS/EB lower their trade-in values when they have those kind of deals.[/quote]
Yeah, I was thinking they might.

I'm going to trade in the 2 DS games, and 2 Wii games (TC and Warioware) and I'm should get ~100. I'm gonna use it on a black DS Lite. I'm going to sell my original DS to a friend who broke his for $30 or so, so I should break even.

GS gives like $20 for a fucking DS, and sells it for $110.

For a USED ORIGINAL DS. Who would buy that?

I never go to GS/EB.

The last time I was there, I was there to buy Earth Defense Force 2017 because I couldn't find it anywhere.

That seems to be the how it works for me: I go there once every four months to buy something I can't find anywhere else.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well, I finally got to play a Stacker machine while traveling through Canada. Everyone was right - your button press is only a suggestion to where the last block stops. I had to laugh when I made it all the way to the grand prize and had the last block stacked. Then, it suddenly completely "jumped off" - so now I see why things things are so addicting...[/QUOTE]
Every time I play those, I fuck up on the last block. I think you have to press the button three blocks early, or something.

Also, a random Brak story:

My friend told me that there were two dildos in the alley behind where he works, downtown.

They're tangled amongst gutter trash, where the ground and building walls meet. One is a purple jelly dildo (ala-San Andreas) and the other is a flesh colored spiked vibrator.

[quote name='Soodmeg']They do....honestly you should never trade in a game at gs/eb...its like volunteering to get anally raped.

Pay 60 bucks to get 22 back!! THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!!

Honestly....how in the world did gamestop/EB convinced you fuckers that video game have the same decrease in value as cars.

Stupid motherfuck's[/quote]
They have good trade in deals now and then. I remember the last one I really took advantage of was the trade 3 get an extra $10.

[quote name='Brak']Also, a random Brak story:

My friend told me that there were two dildos in the alley behind where he works, downtown.

They're tangled amongst gutter trash, where the ground and building walls meet. One is a purple jelly dildo (ala-San Andreas) and the other is a flesh colored spiked vibrator.[/quote]

This story can end nowhere good...especially if alcohol and a bet is involved...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']This story can end nowhere good...especially if alcohol and a bet is involved...[/QUOTE]
That's where it ends.

Although, that might be how the dildos wound up there.

Then again, this city is... fucked. I can only imagine how they got there.

I haven't personally seen them, but according to my friend, the purple one is missing.

[quote name='dcfox']They have good trade in deals now and then. I remember the last one I really took advantage of was the trade 3 get an extra $10.[/QUOTE]

Same here I ended up with $800 in store credit which took me almost a year to exhaust.

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna be dedicated to playing Gears of War every night, so I can acquire all of the kill-specific Achievements.

So far I have:

Capital Punishment
Kill 100 enemies in ranked matches with an execution

Curb Appeal
Kill 100 enemies in ranked matches with the curb stomp

It's a Massacre
Kill 100 enemies in ranked matches with the Chainsaw

Is It a Spider
Kill 100 enemies in ranked matches with grenade tag

I think I'll be getting the Boomshot Achievement in no time.

Also, if anyone who I don't view as an idiot needs help with the campaign (any mode), just let me know. I need the Dom co-op Achievements.[/QUOTE]

I finally got my pistol achievement. Now all I need is one cog tag and approx. 4500 kills to have them all.

I haven't really played many ranked matches 'til this week. From the points I've acquired this week, in Execution, I think I've done pretty good. I usually win every time I play, unless people on my team quit. :( (And I absolutely LOVE it when they quit while we're winning.)

Playing matches by myself is annoying, sometimes. Especially when I'm playing against a team of four friends, and I'm on the team with a guy with 10 Achievement points.

Just got back from seeing Disturbia. It was fairly slow. Overall not that good of a movie but a way to kill 2 hours. It really sorta seemed like a bunch of product placement mingled with a plot .. I now have the urge to play Xbox 360 while listening to my iPod and call people on my Boost mobile, in the meantime I'll eat Fritos and wash it down with Coke. (and yes all that stuff was fetaured in the movie)

[quote name='CitizenB']Same here I ended up with $800 in store credit which took me almost a year to exhaust.[/quote]
:shock: That's just insane. And I thought I made off well with $200 in credit.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anybody here using an R4 thing for their Nintendo DS? If so how is it and is it worth purchasing?[/QUOTE]
It's fantastic and is a necessity to owning a DS. I don't see why anyone would pay for any DS game.

[quote name='zewone']It's fantastic and is a necessity to owning a DS. I don't see why anyone would pay for any DS game.[/quote]
Because they like to support the games they're playing and not break the law?

I own a GBA Flash card, and if I like a game, I buy it immediately.

[quote name='Kayden']If you wrote that summation, you're going to get jumped. Cold pizza is awesome.[/quote]

lol, buried

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Because they like to support the games they're playing and not break the law?[/QUOTE]
There has to be some suckers out there so I can keep getting games for free. Keep up the good work.

[quote name='zewone']There has to be some suckers out there so I can keep getting games for free. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE] :roll:

Do you actually pay for 360 games? And if so ... why?

o noz

You "attacked" something he likes, now he attacks something you like.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:roll:

Do you actually pay for 360 games? And if so ... why?[/QUOTE]
Because, at the moment, it's the only viable way of me playing games. My modded 360 broke.

[quote name='zewone']Because, at the moment, it's the only viable way of me playing games. My modded 360 broke.[/QUOTE] Okay. As long as you're equal opportunity. :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']well, if you had to pay for another 360, that makes up for a lot of purchases.

Thats what you get :shame:[/QUOTE]
I got "paid" to purchase the 2nd 360 after my wheelings and dealings.

[quote name='zewone']It's fantastic and is a necessity to owning a DS. I don't see why anyone would pay for any DS game.[/quote]

Where did you get yours ... dealextreme.com?

[quote name='Maklershed']Where did you get yours ... dealextreme.com?[/QUOTE]
I was going to order from there, because it's the cheapest, but the shipping takes about 2 weeks. I found a place based in America selling it, and after coupons is was about $40 shipped. Took about 3 days to get to me.

This thread at Slickdeals is where I got a lot of info because you can't really talk about this kind of stuff here.
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=169622&t=463787

Just a lazy dog dangling saturday. Looked at apartments to move into this morning..that went well.

Now I am just sitting around...I want to play some 360 but I would have to hook it up again and I am to lazy to do such things. God I wish the 360 would hook its self up.

Gamestop wouldn't tell me the trade-in price of Trauma Center over the phone. Boo.

Oh well, I'm trading it in anyway, as long as it's over $15.

So I went to Richmond for some stupid shit for school today(1 hour and 30 minute drive). I went with two of my classmates thinking it wouldn't be too bad and I wouldn't have to drive. Well, I didn't have to drive, but it was horrid. Both of them are fucking retards, one of which is a trailer trash, the other one acts like he's 9. I just sat in the back by myself and listened to my mp3 player the whole way there and back. Thank god for that otherwise I would've had to listen to ICP and redneck standup...

[quote name='LiquidNight']It's 50 degrees outside and I'm going to have to work in it. Dammit.[/QUOTE]I can't feel my face. 30 mph wind gusts'll do that to ya.

Well, I think I'll head over to the two Gamestops now.

Should come home with a new DS Lite, a preorder on Pokemon Battle Revolution, and some credit left over, if the DS really does trade for $60.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Well, I think I'll head over to the two Gamestops now.

Should come home with a new DS Lite, a preorder on Pokemon Battle Revolution, and some credit left over, if the DS really does trade for $60.[/quote]

Keep me posted on how that works for ya. I'm thinking of trading in my DS for credit towards a DS Lite as well.

fuck I just got back and emo and retard couldn't fucking add. 5 dollar bonus does not equal 50% and I asked before I traded my shit in if they could break it up into 4 groups so I could get 50% on all and at first they said yes, but after showing them their error they were unwilling. Now I got to call the one up the street and see if they are not run by retards.

Edit: RS and Oblivion are gone. Got 80 in credit now. Going to trade in the rest of my load tomorrow. I only really care about getting the 50% on gears since it is trading in at 24 dollars. Everything else is trading in at 17 or less so the difference after 50% isn't going to be too substantial since trade 2 get 10 is still working (or it was today).

trading in all these games should make building a new rig later this year easier. UT3, Frontlines, BF:BC, and Quake Wars are pretty much all first day purchases (though I may wait and see if something is going to be a BF game, as the real big shooter which releases near BF ends up being) .

if anyone wants Syphon filter 2 and 3 for the cost of shipping, let me know. 2 is missing manual and 3 is disc only(but has printed cover art and case).

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Was it Strell or RF who had a penchant for making those still frame animated gifs. I've got an idea for one[/QUOTE]

RF

[quote name='zewone']Eviltude - How far is it from the Richmond airport to Newport News?[/QUOTE]
Probably a little over 45 minutes. Flying in and going to Richmond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back