Ott?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']There is such a thing as stolen music and games.[/QUOTE]

Lies.

[quote name='Liquid 2']They should delete the SOTM, on the off chance that some of the music people are playing in there is pirated.[/QUOTE]

Lies.

[quote name='dallow']What's ridiculous is Gamestop selling me two Singstar mics for 9.99! What a steal!

I actually like watching the clips of people singing more than playing the game.
Amazing variety of PS3 owners from around the world.

One of my fave clips is of Culture Club's "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" and the video is of a red-ringed 360 opening and closing it's disc tray as if it's singing. :([/QUOTE]I saw that video too. There are tons of videos by netcasty which are pretty good. Watch one video of these two guys singing "Steal My Sunshine", because they sing it so well (and it's so funny).

Yeah, I can sit there all day watching videos, but I also sing a lot.

Speaking of SingStar mics, you only need the two which are bundled (unless you didn't get mics with SingStar).

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm just extending out Shrike logic, wahoo. :cool:

They should delete this post, on the off chance that it's plagiarized.[/QUOTE]

LIES!

[quote name='Moxio']We hate your moderating kind, wubb. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
People in wheelchairs?

[quote name='dallow']It's probably stolen music anyway GW. :nottalking:
And sorry if you hated my Metaknight, he can be a bit annoying to fight against.[/QUOTE]

It's all legal. ALL OF IT.

8-[

As for Meta Knight...I survived, I guess. I'm just not used to the Brawl-only characters yet. :lol:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I saw that video too. There are tons of videos by netcasty which are pretty good. Watch one video of these two guys singing "Steal My Sunshine", because they sing it so well (and it's so funny).

Yeah, I can sit there all day watching videos, but I also sing a lot.

Speaking of SingStar mics, you only need the two which are bundled (unless you didn't get mics with SingStar).[/quote]

Haha, I saw that one I think.
Is it the two guys on the single bike?

I wish you could save them as favorites. I have a crush on a French girl on there. :oops:

Yeah, I bought Singstar game only thinking the RB mic would work.
So I bought a 2 pack at GS yesterday and played for a bit. I'm really bad at this game....... :(

[quote name='Moxio']Nobody gives a fuck, Brown. :|[/quote]

I used to give a fuck, now I give a fuck-less. What do I think of success? It's sucks. Too much stress.

[quote name='dallow']Haha, I saw that one I think.
Is it the two guys on the bikes?

I wish you could save them as favorites. I have a crush on a French girl on there. :oops:

Yeah, I bought Singstar game only thinking the RB mic would work.
So I bought a 2 pack at GS yesterday and played for a bit. I'm really bad at this game....... :([/QUOTE]You get better as you play the game more. It's a tad different from RB singing. I'm decent at the game myself now.

Btw, you should check out videos I posted on My SingStar Online. ;) Although I didn't do anything amazing, but sometime I will.

xbl_wheels.jpg

:whistle2:|

I'd bet if more attention were paid to the GGT like how Shrike sits around all day reading the OTT for the slightest off-color comment, they'd find reason to delete that too.

I'll Paypal $5 to any mod who deletes the GGT. Think about it, I'm asking less of you than Cheapy does AND I'm paying you more!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Stop quoting Jigga.

Who was actually quoting Eminem.[/quote]

I know. But, im sorry, I cannot stop quoting Jigga.

Jobbercho, what happened to your Anbu_Zim sig!?! Can I use it?

[quote name='Rocko']I'd bet if more attention were paid to the GGT like how Shrike sits around all day reading the OTT for the slightest off-color comment, they'd find reason to delete that too.[/QUOTE]True.

But it should be done with the cruelest of intentions.
[quote name='Mojimbo']
xbl_wheels.jpg

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Needless to say, I was blown away that wubb 1000/1000d another shitty retail 360 title from the comfort of his wheelchair.

I also sent you a mean XBL message, dallow!

OTT King of XBL messaging! :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']
xbl_wheels.jpg

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Eat your heart out, OTT

[quote name='Brak']Needless to say, I was blown away that wubb 1000/1000d another shitty retail 360 title from the comfort of his wheelchair.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't get out much, if ya know what I mean. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Wubb, send me some games I can 1000/1000 easily. I need to get my gamerscore up.[/QUOTE]

280 is a very respectable score. :cool:

We regret to inform you that an error caused the following item(s) to
be displayed at an incorrect price:

'Call of Duty: World at War Collector's Edition'

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to
offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have
cancelled your order for this item.
Bastards.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Cause it was a launch 360 game and they didn't know what they were doing.[/quote]
That's what I was thinking as it seemed to me the "collecting birds" acheivments seemed an afterthought.
Unless it's important later in the game.

The "leaderboard" has a guy who played 800 hours. :(

This is my list of PS2 games that I have

Capcom vs. SNK 2
Devil May Cry Anniversary Collection
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
Dragon Quest VII
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II
Fatal Frame III
Final Fantasy XII
God of War
God of War II
Ico
Indigo Prophecy
Katamari Damacy
We

It's pretty neat seeing almost every house in the neighborhood with their hurricane shutters on. Looks like some kind of apocalypse is imminent.

hurrnm9.png

To be honest, though, it'll be weak and not bad at all unless it knocks power out for an extended time period.

Rocko, are you near Ocala?
The only person, now, that I know in FL lives there and he told me he was buying 'emergency goods' just in case.

Hey Rocko, if the hurricane is about to blow your house over, sit on the stall so that when the house blows, you'll be sitting there on the toilet ala Jurassic Park. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back