Ott?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']It's pretty neat seeing almost every house in the neighborhood with their hurricane shutters on. Looks like some kind of apocalypse is imminent.
hurrnm9.png
To be honest, though, it'll be weak and not bad at all unless it knocks power out for an extended time period.[/quote]
I know where you live now.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']This is my list of PS2 games that I have

Capcom vs. SNK 2
Devil May Cry Anniversary Collection
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
Dragon Quest VII
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II
Fatal Frame III
Final Fantasy XII
God of War
God of War II
Ico
Indigo Prophecy
Katamari Damacy
We

KaneRobot is going to kick your ass, JamesMac.

---

Why'd you buy one of those Stootsi boxes, Ugamer_X? Even the woot ones are kinda garbage.

[quote name='Mojimbo']KaneRobot is going to kick your ass, JamesMac.

---

Why'd you buy one of those Stootsi boxes, Ugamer_X?[/quote]
I'd been drinking.

[quote name='lilboo']:late:
What happened to the other OTT? It couldnt have been 500+[/QUOTE]

Apparently, discussing mix tapes is now piracy and grounds for the OTT to be deleted. :wall:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Apparently, discussing mix tapes is now piracy and grounds for the OTT to be deleted. :wall:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:#

[quote name='JimmieMac']Did you post what you got?[/quote]
No, mine hasn't shipped yet but I know it's shit. Other people have posted what they got so I'm just going to return it.

[quote name='Rocko']It's pretty neat seeing almost every house in the neighborhood with their hurricane shutters on. Looks like some kind of apocalypse is imminent.

hurrnm9.png

To be honest, though, it'll be weak and not bad at all unless it knocks power out for an extended time period.[/QUOTE]
The 24 hours between Wed 2pm and Thu 2pm are gonna suck for me.

Dallow, I'm not near Ocala. I'm on the southwest coast, Ocala is, like, the center of Florida east/west wise, and just under the panhandle north/south wise, I believe.

Yeah, Jobbercho, mine was canceled.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']That Wax On Wax Off song in Madden has a sick beat. Too bad I would have to get it from Amazon though. I can't find it anywhere else.[/quote]
What's wrong with Amazon? It's drm free. :whistle2:s

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cool. Kyle Orton's the starting QB for the Bears now.[/QUOTE]Awesome. :D Since I'm a Bears fan (big Chicago sports fan) and Purdue fan (where I graduated college from), that makes me VERY happy.

Although, if one guy from my H.S. didn't get hurt, he could have been the starting QB for Purdue (him and Orton were brought together, and he was figured to be the starting QB). Would have been cool to know someone in the NFL. :cool: I knew Rex Grossman well because his H.S. beat mine in the state championship in 1998. :whistle2:(

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The 24 hours between Wed 2pm and Thu 2pm are gonna suck for me.[/quote]
It'll likely be less than a tropical storm by then, though. But the misleading thing is that you'll be feeling effects way before that timeline, which is where the eye is going. We got the first band of rain last night, and it's raining now.

[quote name='zewone']If anyone has a PS2 network adapter, I need one.[/quote]

I don't own one, however a semi-local GS has a shitload of them for $15 each.

[quote name='zewone']If anyone has a PS2 network adapter, I need one.[/quote]
I think I still have mine. But I probably lost the disc that came with it.

[quote name='dcfox']I think I still have mine. But I probably lost the disc that came with it.[/QUOTE]

I don't need the disc. You should hook me up for my birthday. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']darthbudge, quit being cheap and buy a pack of Vs. :cool:[/quote]

I am gonna do that this week. I got some cash, and so I am gonna try and buy some at Fry's when I am in Austin on Wednesday. If that doesn't happen, I will just buy some from Amazon.

[quote name='dcfox']I think I still have mine. But I probably lost the disc that came with it.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: NVM Zew.

Also, my b-day is Friday. The big Two - 0

[quote name='zewone']How much do they go for, nowadays?[/quote]
About $35-$40 on Ebay, but it's $15 if you can one used at any local place.

Dang, that's not bad at all, esp with no tax.

You should order them right now, actually. Not sure why you're dicking around with Frys.

[quote name='zewone']Same, and my PSP. :cool:[/quote]

I'm considering buying a second from Buy through Amazon since it's such a nice price, but one should probably do.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, that's not bad at all, esp with no tax.

You should order them right now, actually. Not sure why you're dicking around with Frys.[/quote]

Because I have cash. I can't send amazon cash, so I would have to deposit it in a Bank Account, and I was just thinking it would be easier to grab it at Fry's. However, I might just go ahead and deposit the money tomorrow.

I've played it before, Ugamer.

Loved it. It's the most Japanese game I've ever played. Full of lots of subtle references the American audience won't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back