OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

cuz I cursed you, I figure this way no more women have to deal with your shit. :p

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

I thought you said you had a gf?[/quote]

I meant liqour, jackass!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

cuz I cursed you, I figure this way no more women have to deal with your shit. :p[/quote]

I would have figured being full of shit put me in good company...

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

I meant liqour, jackass![/quote]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/templates/subBlack3dOrg/images/hbtm.gif
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/templates/subBlack3dOrg/images/hbtm.gif

Yea... send him the hooch... I'll take the cooch... =)[/quote]

Did you mean to put those pics in your post????

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

cuz I cursed you, I figure this way no more women have to deal with your shit. :p[/quote]

I would have figured being full of shit put me in good company...[/quote]

Yeah you've got buddies like hockyguy and JimmieMac, my oh my aren't you the lucky one.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

I meant liqour, jackass![/quote]

and here I thought hooch meant pussy. Because my alcohol certainly isn't going to your underaged ass.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Yeah you've got buddies like hockyguy and JimmieMac, my oh my aren't you the lucky one.[/quote]

I think thats an insult... but I can't be sure.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Yeah you've got buddies like hockyguy and JimmieMac, my oh my aren't you the lucky one.[/quote]

I think thats an insult... but I can't be sure.[/quote]

Your momma is an insult. :shock:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

I meant liqour, jackass![/quote]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/templates/subBlack3dOrg/images/hbtm.gif

Did you mean to put those pics in your post????[/quote]

No.... I'm using my GF's laptop and I guess I hit the thumb pad by mistake...

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

I meant liqour, jackass![/quote]

and here I thought hooch meant pussy. Because my alcohol certainly isn't going to your underaged ass.[/quote]

:rofl: Man I need to get used to Artemis Green.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

No.... I'm using my GF's laptop and I guess I hit the thumb pad by mistake...[/quote]

GF you mean a woman would hang out with you, without monetary reimbursement? :shock: :?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Your momma is an insult. :shock:[/quote]

Your momma is a promiscuous woman of lax moral standards!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

No.... I'm using my GF's laptop and I guess I hit the thumb pad by mistake...[/quote]

GF you mean a woman would hang out with you, without monetary reimbursement? :shock: :?[/quote]

Silly boy... I haven't been with your sister in ages... :roll:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Your momma is a promiscuous woman of lax moral standards![/quote]

Promiscuous? This from the son of a succubus?

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

GF you mean a woman would hang out with you, without monetary reimbursement? :shock: :?[/quote]

Silly boy... I haven't been with your sister in ages... :roll:[/quote]

Yeah it's kind sad when the only women you can buy have adam's apples. :cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Promiscuous? This from the son of a succubus?[/quote]

So what if my mother is a goat hoved, demon winged seducer of men? She house broken and gets me on good terms with Satan... What has your momma done for you?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yeah it's kind sad when the only women you can buy have adam's apples. :cry:[/quote]

Well for two bits you don't have much reason to complain... :roll:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

So what if my mother is a goat hoved, demon winged seducer of men? She house broken and gets me on good terms with Satan... What has your momma done for you?[/quote]

She showed me the power of the lord. O:)

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: PWNED[/quote]
Who?[/quote]

Err....Umm....LOOK! *kicks you in the nuts and covers you for the 1,2,3*

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yeah it's kind sad when the only women you can buy have adam's apples. :cry:[/quote]

Well for two bits you don't have much reason to complain... :roll:[/quote]

Yes, it's sad when your least like OTTer falls into such desttude, but then again you are my least favorite OTTer.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: PWNED[/quote]
Who?[/quote]

You of course, I'm the creator of this thread, all must bow before my ability to mock you in the title. :twisted: (Actually we are trying a more humble approch so I will refrain from that.)

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

So what if my mother is a goat hoved, demon winged seducer of men? She house broken and gets me on good terms with Satan... What has your momma done for you?[/quote]

She showed me the power of the lord. O:)[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Wow, that lesson really stayed with you didn't it? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:b43e277fb9="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Wow, that lesson really stayed with you didn't it? :lol:[/quote:b43e277fb9]

The power of christ compels you!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:274562bfdf="MorbidAngel4Life"]Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yes, it's sad when your least like OTTer falls into such desttude, but then again you are my least favorite OTTer.[/quote:274562bfdf] :cry:

That hurts my feel goods =( and you made fun of my mommie first... :cry:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:1e221b26c3="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:1e221b26c3]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote:d44796472d="zionoverfire"][quote:d44796472d="MorbidAngel4Life"]Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yes, it's sad when your least like OTTer falls into such desttude, but then again you are my least favorite OTTer.[/quote:d44796472d] :cry:

That hurts my feel goods =( and you made fun of my mommie first... :cry:[/quote:d44796472d]

Okay I lied, that freak show twister whatever the hell is my least favorite OTTer, happy?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote:07071b781b="zionoverfire"][quote:07071b781b="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:07071b781b]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.[/quote:07071b781b]

I'm not porky.... I... ...just enjoy food... frequently.... and in large doses... =P~ :beer:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:b996950f6b="Kayden"][quote:b996950f6b="zionoverfire"][quote:b996950f6b="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:b996950f6b]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.[/quote:b996950f6b]

I'm not porky.... I... ...just enjoy food... frequently.... and in large doses... =P~ :beer:[/quote:b996950f6b]

I'm sorry, what I meant by that was pre-porked. :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote:09161fc30e="MorbidAngel4Life"][quote:09161fc30e="zionoverfire"][quote:09161fc30e="MorbidAngel4Life"]Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yes, it's sad when your least like OTTer falls into such desttude, but then again you are my least favorite OTTer.[/quote:09161fc30e] :cry:

That hurts my feel goods =( and you made fun of my mommie first... :cry:[/quote:09161fc30e]

Okay I lied, that freak show twister whatever the hell is my least favorite OTTer, happy?[/quote:09161fc30e]

Only when I'm defiling the minds of the pure and young... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote:eaa188b681="Kayden"][quote:eaa188b681="MorbidAngel4Life"][quote:eaa188b681="zionoverfire"][quote:eaa188b681="MorbidAngel4Life"]Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yes, it's sad when your least like OTTer falls into such desttude, but then again you are my least favorite OTTer.[/quote:eaa188b681] :cry:

That hurts my feel goods =( and you made fun of my mommie first... :cry:[/quote:eaa188b681]

Okay I lied, that freak show twister whatever the hell is my least favorite OTTer, happy?[/quote:eaa188b681]

Only when I'm defiling the minds of the pure and young... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote:eaa188b681]

Well you won't find anyone like that here, especially at this time.

Also, I'm out for the night.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote:d49f03d1e3="MorbidAngel4Life"][quote:d49f03d1e3="Kayden"][quote:d49f03d1e3="MorbidAngel4Life"][quote:d49f03d1e3="zionoverfire"][quote:d49f03d1e3="MorbidAngel4Life"]Send me some hooch![/quote]

Yes, it's sad when your least like OTTer falls into such desttude, but then again you are my least favorite OTTer.[/quote:d49f03d1e3] :cry:

That hurts my feel goods =( and you made fun of my mommie first... :cry:[/quote:d49f03d1e3]

Okay I lied, that freak show twister whatever the hell is my least favorite OTTer, happy?[/quote:d49f03d1e3]

Only when I'm defiling the minds of the pure and young... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote:d49f03d1e3]

Well you won't find anyone like that here, especially at this time.

Also, I'm out for the night.[/quote:d49f03d1e3]

bye and oh my it's on an even #.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote:e4c5428333="zionoverfire"][quote:e4c5428333="Kayden"][quote:e4c5428333="zionoverfire"][quote:e4c5428333="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:e4c5428333]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.[/quote:e4c5428333]

I'm not porky.... I... ...just enjoy food... frequently.... and in large doses... =P~ :beer:[/quote:e4c5428333]

I'm sorry, what I meant by that was pre-porked. :twisted:[/quote:e4c5428333]

Qua? That doesn't make sense... even for an incoherent nutter like you.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:c4f5053614="Kayden"][quote:c4f5053614="zionoverfire"][quote:c4f5053614="Kayden"][quote:c4f5053614="zionoverfire"][quote:c4f5053614="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:c4f5053614]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.[/quote:c4f5053614]

I'm not porky.... I... ...just enjoy food... frequently.... and in large doses... =P~ :beer:[/quote:c4f5053614]

I'm sorry, what I meant by that was pre-porked. :twisted:[/quote:c4f5053614]

Qua? That doesn't make sense... even for an incoherent nutter like you.[/quote:c4f5053614]

You haven't ever porked a girl? Now that's just sad. :cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote:a571218e36="zionoverfire"][quote:a571218e36="Kayden"][quote:a571218e36="zionoverfire"][quote:a571218e36="Kayden"][quote:a571218e36="zionoverfire"][quote:a571218e36="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:a571218e36]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.[/quote:a571218e36]

I'm not porky.... I... ...just enjoy food... frequently.... and in large doses... =P~ :beer:[/quote:a571218e36]

I'm sorry, what I meant by that was pre-porked. :twisted:[/quote:a571218e36]

Qua? That doesn't make sense... even for an incoherent nutter like you.[/quote:a571218e36]

You haven't ever porked a girl? Now that's just sad. :cry:[/quote:a571218e36]

I didn't say that... I just said your delusional, half-assed, semi-concious, fully-fuqtard comment didn't make any sense...

Not that there's anything wrong with being a virgin... after all, not breaking the original seal does increase its market value!

hehehe new ebay auction... RARE!!!! NIB Wiener! RARE!!!one!11!

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:d1b13ebfa9="Kayden"][quote:d1b13ebfa9="zionoverfire"][quote:d1b13ebfa9="Kayden"][quote:d1b13ebfa9="zionoverfire"][quote:d1b13ebfa9="Kayden"][quote:d1b13ebfa9="zionoverfire"][quote:d1b13ebfa9="Kayden"]Why is it that everytime I decide to post in an OTT I need to poop?[/quote]

Kinda like how Catholic Priests teach altar boys how to show their love for God? :shock: :twisted:[/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

Not being Catholic I wouldn't know. But it's nice to know where all of your problems stem from. Don't worry I doubt he was that interested in a porky like you anyhow.[/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

I'm not porky.... I... ...just enjoy food... frequently.... and in large doses... =P~ :beer:[/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

I'm sorry, what I meant by that was pre-porked. :twisted:[/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

Qua? That doesn't make sense... even for an incoherent nutter like you.[/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

You haven't ever porked a girl? Now that's just sad. :cry:[/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

I didn't say that... I just said your delusional, half-assed, semi-concious, fully-fuqtard comment didn't make any sense...

Not that there's anything wrong with being a virgin... after all, not breaking the original seal does increase its market value!

hehehe new ebay auction... RARE!!!! NIB Wiener! RARE!!!one!11![/quote:d1b13ebfa9]

Thsi gets sadder by the post, well it was nice flaming you but I'm going to sleep now, I hope next time you don't make yourself look like such a lost cause.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

Too? But I'm not a virgin... "THESE PIPES ARE CLEAN!!!"

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

Too? But I'm not a virgin... "THESE PIPES ARE CLEAN!!!"[/quote]

I'm just agreeing with you that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

I'm just agreeing with you that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.[/quote]

.... .... ...

HAHAHAHA VIRGIN!!!! :twisted: :p :lol:

just kiddin :wink:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

I'm just agreeing with you that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.[/quote]

.... .... ...

just kiddin :wink:[/quote]

Hehe it's k, heckle me about it. I don't care.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

.... .... ...

Hehe it's k, heckle me about it. I don't care.[/quote]

Why haven't you played with it yet? Hoping to increase the collector's value? But seriously... why?

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

.... .... ...

Why haven't you played with it yet? Hoping to increase the collector's value? But seriously... why?[/quote]

Most times I am typing one handed ;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

.... .... ...

Why haven't you played with it yet? Hoping to increase the collector's value? But seriously... why?[/quote]

Most times I am typing one handed ;)[/quote]
:rofl: hehehe... I meant why not a girl?

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm a virgin too so don't feel bad.[/quote]

.... .... ...

Most times I am typing one handed ;)[/quote]
:rofl: hehehe... I meant why not a girl?[/quote]

I have a gf in Wisconsin, and when I get there, mass hokey pokey is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back