OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Is that Anime?[/quote]

Im guessing it is.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Is that Anime?[/quote]

Im guessing it is.[/quote]

Yea it is http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3169[/quote]

Well now that we know what it is, has anyone seen it? I know I haven't.[/quote]

Neither have i but it sounds good.

Plot Summary: A kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" has been going around attacking people with bats. now two detectives are on the case to stop this kid from any more attacks... but they will find out soon enough, that this is much more than they can handle.

:shock: Wow, thats some plot.

Edit: BTW dz, great sig. I had no idea you had such 1337 skills.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Yes and its really cool. Enjoy.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Yes and its really cool. Enjoy.[/quote]

Just watched the first episode. It's... "interesting". I'm also glad I DLed it though, as I want to keep watching. BTW Sblymnl, it was recommended to me because of Texhnolyze and Boogiepop Phantom... if that counts for anything.

And dcfox, .. I didn't make my sig :lol: (i wish though)
Wouldn't want to compete with moxio in any way, as he's king..

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Just watched the first episode. It's... "interesting". I'm also glad I DLed it though, as I want to keep watching. BTW Sblymnl, it was recommended to me because of Texhnolyze and Boogiepop Phantom... if that counts for anything.

Wouldn't want to compete with moxio in any way, as he's king..[/quote]

By episode 4 you'll love it and by episode 5 you'll say "What the fuck?" :p

Thats how it went for me.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

By episode 4 you'll love it and by episode 5 you'll say "What the shaq-fu?" :p

Thats how it went for me.[/quote]

I heard episode 6 was very disturbing. Can't wait, although I'm going to have to until I can stay up and watch more tonight. Either way, it's pretty damn cool so far.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Well I'm sure if you wanted to you could make an awesome sig. Oh and my sig can kick your sig's ass :lol:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Well I'm sure if you wanted to you could make an awesome sig. Oh and my sig can kick your sig's ass :lol:[/quote]

Awww, thank you... maybe when I learn how to actually use photoshop and can get some decent filters... then maybe :)

And Gaara/Kakashi? I would actually like to see that. Hm. But yeah, yours was made by Moxio so, YOU'RE WINNAR!!1 ;)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I heard episode 6 was very disturbing.[/quote]

I thought it was messed up, and I know for sure you will be disgusted by it.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I heard episode 6 was very disturbing.[/quote]

I thought it was messed up, and I know for sure you will be disgusted by it.[/quote]

Aiiii. I see. If it's violence, I don't care. If it's rape or something similar.... probably.

Holy fucking shit! 7 pages?

Okay, you'd think driving the same way back and forth to school form the apartment would get me pretty used to the route and what to expect from traffic. No, it didn't work that way today. I get ready to drive back home, but stop and get groceries on the way. I get onto Baseline, the main road in Tempe that's typically busy from dawn until 4 PM, then traffic doubles or triples from 4 until 7 PM. It seems good until I get cut off by this idiot that needs into this left turn lane, where I'm in the left lane and he's in the middle when I pulling up to a red light behind a lot of cars. I'm starting to get pissed, so I keep going a few lights later I stop at a red light and when it turns green nobody moves in my lane. I found out that the reason was this Jeep that was ahead was very prone to stallings and it happened twice before I could turn off Baseline, and both were good 10-15 second stallings after the green light goes. So I finally get off that road and head to Fry's to get some groceries, since I still had a craving from the donuts we had in English on Monday, I picked up some Krispy Kreme donut holes to make the trip better than it started out. Damn, I want a cowcatcher on my car, that'd be sweet to just push car when they don't get out of my way or are pissing me off. Oh yeah, in the mornings, it's virtually the same traffic I see at Noon and 3 PM, so it pisses me off when no one can go any faster than 30-35 MPH on a 45 MPH road in the morning.

Just watched the first episode. It's... "interesting". I'm also glad I DLed it though, as I want to keep watching. BTW Sblymnl, it was recommended to me because of Texhnolyze and Boogiepop Phantom... if that counts for anything.[/quote]

I'll give it a look when I get a chance.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

I have had a migraine on and off for the past two weeks. I think I may have to go to the doctor soon

[quote name='zewone']My class is so boring. *Watches over his should since he isn't suppose to be on the internet*[/quote]

So is mine. *Wonders what they're doing while I'm in the computer lab*

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Anyone seen Paranoia Agent? I'm just about to watch some.[/quote]

Just watched the first episode. It's... "interesting". I'm also glad I DLed it though, as I want to keep watching. BTW Sblymnl, it was recommended to me because of Texhnolyze and Boogiepop Phantom... if that counts for anything.[/quote]

I'll give it a look when I get a chance.[/quote]

Considering I am on a major anime binge right now, I'll check it out too.

sblymnl, if you're on AIM at home, then you've got a chat invitation waiting for you when you get there. :lol:

Watching NFL Films reminds me how much I hate Jerry Jones and Barry Switzer for killing the Cowboys dynasty.

We could have had 4 or 5 rings easy

[quote name='Trakan']sblymnl, if you're on AIM at home, then you've got a chat invitation waiting for you when you get there. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I'll jump on express.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Watching NFL Films reminds me how much I hate Jerry Jones and Barry Switzer for killing the Cowboys dynasty.

We could have had 4 or 5 rings easy[/quote]

I like how they can make any crappy team's season look like they should've won the Super Bowl.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl, if you're on AIM at home, then you've got a chat invitation waiting for you when you get there. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I'll jump on express.[/quote]

:lol: Cool. z, if you can hop on too, cool.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='CaseyRyback']Watching NFL Films reminds me how much I hate Jerry Jones and Barry Switzer for killing the Cowboys dynasty.

We could have had 4 or 5 rings easy[/quote]

I like how they can make any crappy team's season look like they should've won the Super Bowl.[/quote]

Its that dudes serious, low voice and the slow motion. It makes everything seem so cool and important.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl, if you're on AIM at home, then you've got a chat invitation waiting for you when you get there. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Cool. z, if you can hop on too, cool.[/quote]

Still in class, don't get out for another hour. I'll try to get on when I finally get home.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl, if you're on AIM at home, then you've got a chat invitation waiting for you when you get there. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Cool. z, if you can hop on too, cool.[/quote]

Still in class, don't get out for another hour. I'll try to get on when I finally get home.[/quote]

Alright. I am going to try to jump on Halo 2 around 3:30 or 4 (Central) if you're interested in playing.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']You better thank the traffic in Tempe, cuz they brought back the anger and mischief of the Tanuki back.[/quote]

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

Yeah, that's why I stayed home, didn't feel too good this morning. Oh well, I'll have wendy's in a couple hours.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

Yeah, that's why I stayed home, didn't feel too good this morning. Oh well, I'll have wendy's in a couple hours.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']You better thank the traffic in Tempe, cuz they brought back the anger and mischief of the Tanuki back.[/quote]

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/[/quote]

I would congratulate you, but I don't see anything :?:

You brought back your avatar though, now you don't seem so naked when you post, which is cool.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']You better thank the traffic in Tempe, cuz they brought back the anger and mischief of the Tanuki back.[/quote]

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/[/quote]

I would congratulate you, but I don't see anything :?:

You brought back your avatar though, now you don't seem so naked when you post, which is cool.[/quote]

Yeah, just the Tanuki sig will come back when I feel overwhelmingly joyed with something to bring it back. The anger and frustration doesn't fit with the dancing tanuki.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

Yeah, I decided to get chocolate milk instead.

I'll join the AIM chat soon, but guys, I thought this was kinda weird so...

I was downstairs heating the leftovers of last night's dinner (supposedly, I didn't get to eat, at all :x) and I'm guessing they're not mine (teehee) but yeah, as I was heating up the noodles, I tended to wander around and to my dismay saw like 8 lone noodles on the CARPET in the next room over. Instantly I said WTF? There was no way I did that since when I opened them I was in the kitchen the whole time, and if my dads gf had touched them she wouldve cleaned them up instantly, because she's a clean FREAK. So that kinda weirded me out. Conspiracy? Dun dun dun...

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still sick. :([/quote]

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']M aybe this virus is traveling online. A lot of cags are sick recently...[/quote]

Hmm, I don't ever get sick...*head explodes*

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']M aybe this virus is traveling online. A lot of cags are sick recently...[/quote]

I haven't felt really healthy in years. :(

[quote name='zewone']Mmmm.....I just ate a great burrito. Stuffed.[/quote]

Hmm ... I have an hour before my next class, maybe I can run out and grab some TB. I just don't want to lose my parking space. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back