OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy am I bored....I should be studying Quantum Chemistry for my test Friday...But I can't get myself to get motivated to study. I feel the need to hunt some more monsters though...

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

Maybe you'd better wait 'til ZL is done back there before you invite buy.com over. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

Maybe you'd better wait 'til ZL is done back there before you invite buy.com over. ;)[/quote]

I'm sure his ass is big enough for two. :wink:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

Maybe you'd better wait 'til ZL is done back there before you invite buy.com over. ;)[/quote]

I'm sure his ass is big enough for two. :wink:[/quote]

Oh so you're over there too? I didn't know that was today, where DID I put that invite ...?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

Oh so you're over there too? I didn't know that was today, where DID I put that invite ...?[/quote]

Well, he IS pregnant with my baby!

They cancelled my order, and this is the shitbag respones I got:

You recently placed order # 21752603 at Buy.com and attempted to redeem a $10
instant rebate. Unfortunately, that rebate was not applicable on your order
because the qualifying products were not purchased. As a result, your order had
to be cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience and invite you to return to
the Buy.com site to purchase the qualifying products. We appreciate your
business.

Even though it is still processing in their site.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

Oh so you're over there too? I didn't know that was today, where DID I put that invite ...?[/quote]

to be cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience and invite you to return to
business.

Even though it is still processing in their site.[/quote]

Yeah I got the same thing. I never even got an order confirmation email. :evil:

Ok, gotta go to another class. Later all.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

business.

Ok, gotta go to another class. Later all.[/quote]

What did you guys order?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu shaq-fu! BUY.COM CAN KISS MY WHITE ASS![/quote]

business.

Ok, gotta go to another class. Later all.[/quote]

What did you guys order?[/quote]

I ordered Morbid Angel's new cd, Heretic, for $6.38 shipped after the $10 off. I'm just gonna buy it at Best Buy tonight or tommorow.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

I think a certain penguin has had his beak in the internet's gutters again. :wink:

I see we have inducted a new OTTer, Kayden, when did this happen? Was this with all that Kayden Kaos OTT? If so anyone have a link to it?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Holy shaq-fuing shit! 7 pages?

Okay, you'd think driving the same way back and forth to school form the apartment would get me pretty used to the route and what to expect from traffic. No, it didn't work that way today. I get ready to drive back home, but stop and get groceries on the way. I get onto Baseline, the main road in Tempe that's typically busy from dawn until 4 PM, then traffic doubles or triples from 4 until 7 PM. It seems good until I get cut off by this idiot that needs into this left turn lane, where I'm in the left lane and he's in the middle when I pulling up to a red light behind a lot of cars. I'm starting to get pissed, so I keep going a few lights later I stop at a red light and when it turns green nobody moves in my lane. I found out that the reason was this Jeep that was ahead was very prone to stallings and it happened twice before I could turn off Baseline, and both were good 10-15 second stallings after the green light goes. So I finally get off that road and head to Fry's to get some groceries, since I still had a craving from the donuts we had in English on Monday, I picked up some Krispy Kreme donut holes to make the trip better than it started out. Damn, I want a cowcatcher on my car, that'd be sweet to just push car when they don't get out of my way or are pissing me off. Oh yeah, in the mornings, it's virtually the same traffic I see at Noon and 3 PM, so it pisses me off when no one can go any faster than 30-35 MPH on a 45 MPH road in the morning.

[/quote]
And Crash, Why were you going to an electronics store to get groceries and donuts?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

I think a certain penguin has had his beak in the internet's gutters again. :wink:[/quote]

I actually think it was torrent sites. Odd thing is, i got all this when I was using FireFox.

EDIT: Shit, this was my 6000 post. I didn't even notice till now. At least I got it before they're eliminated.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hey guys, guess what? I'm grounded. Again. Consider this my farewell.[/quote]

Peace.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
I actually think it was torrent sites. Odd thing is, i got all this when I was using FireFox.

EDIT: Shit, this was my 6000 post. I didn't even notice till now. At least I got it before they're eliminated.[/quote]

Eliminated? Is Cheapy planning to get rid of post counts?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']

EDIT: Shit, this was my 6000 post. I didn't even notice till now. At least I got it before they're eliminated.[/quote]

Eliminated? Is Cheapy planning to get rid of post counts?[/quote]

No official word from Cheapy yet, but we mods know something. If i say any more, i'd have to kill something.

And congrats on 3k

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I see we have inducted a new OTTer, Kayden, when did this happen? Was this with all that Kayden Kaos OTT? If so anyone have a link to it?

Okay, you'd think driving the same way back and forth to school form the apartment would get me pretty used to the route and what to expect from traffic. No, it didn't work that way today. I get ready to drive back home, but stop and get groceries on the way. I get onto Baseline, the main road in Tempe that's typically busy from dawn until 4 PM, then traffic doubles or triples from 4 until 7 PM. It seems good until I get cut off by this idiot that needs into this left turn lane, where I'm in the left lane and he's in the middle when I pulling up to a red light behind a lot of cars. I'm starting to get pissed, so I keep going a few lights later I stop at a red light and when it turns green nobody moves in my lane. I found out that the reason was this Jeep that was ahead was very prone to stallings and it happened twice before I could turn off Baseline, and both were good 10-15 second stallings after the green light goes. So I finally get off that road and head to Fry's to get some groceries, since I still had a craving from the donuts we had in English on Monday, I picked up some Krispy Kreme donut holes to make the trip better than it started out. Damn, I want a cowcatcher on my car, that'd be sweet to just push car when they don't get out of my way or are pissing me off. Oh yeah, in the mornings, it's virtually the same traffic I see at Noon and 3 PM, so it pisses me off when no one can go any faster than 30-35 MPH on a 45 MPH road in the morning.

[/quote]
And Crash, Why were you going to an electronics store to get groceries and donuts?[/quote]

That was a while ago, he hasn't really posted much of anything since then, so I don't know his status with the OTT. Also, Fry's is a chain of grocery stores down here, not sure if they're directly related, but I wouldn't doubt it.

At work this summer at a farmers market I conversed with this guy who was eating a hamburger between two eggo waffles, and later I heard he was in some band, I didn't look it up till now, hes in the Sun Ra Arkkestra, I looked them up on iTunes, they are pretty good.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']

No official word from Cheapy yet, but we mods know something. If i say any more, i'd have to kill something.

And congrats on 3k[/quote]

If he gets rid of post counts, then how will I continue my string of hitting milestones that are half as big as the ones that WSB hits on the same day? :wink:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']

And congrats on 3k[/quote]

Thanks Sneaky. Maybe I should start a thread on it :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

I think a certain penguin has had his beak in the internet's gutters again. :wink:[/quote]

:shock: Eh, no big.

Congrats Sneaky!

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hey guys, guess what? I'm grounded. Again. Consider this my farewell.[/quote]
You may not see it, but ::raises lighter::

[quote name='ElfAngel7']wow sneaky, that is an awesome sig :bows:[/quote]

Thanks. I found that screen cap, and HAD to use it, as his fight with Gaara is fucking awesome.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='ElfAngel7']wow sneaky, that is an awesome sig :bows:[/quote]

Thanks. I found that screen cap, and HAD to use it, as his fight with Gaara is shaq-fuing awesome.[/quote]

Did you ever find a media player that'd let you take screen shots?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='ElfAngel7']wow sneaky, that is an awesome sig :bows:[/quote]

Thanks. I found that screen cap, and HAD to use it, as his fight with Gaara is shaq-fuing awesome.[/quote]

Did you ever find a media player that'd let you take screen shots?[/quote]

Nope, still searching. Arg, and there are so many awesome caps.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

I bet posting will actually increase once it's gone, because all the people that bitch about how useless post counts are but don't want to be hypocritical if they have large ones themselves, will now be able to show their true colors. Let the fun begin!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='ElfAngel7']wow sneaky, that is an awesome sig :bows:[/quote]

Nope, still searching. Arg, and there are so many awesome caps.[/quote]

Media Player Classic

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

I bet posting will actually increase once it's gone, because all the people that bitch about how useless post counts are but don't want to be hypocritical if they have large ones themselves, will now be able to show their true colors. Let the fun begin![/quote]

We'll have to see, January 05 almost had 100k posts, so getting more would be pretty weird knowing that a lot of people don't have lives.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

I bet posting will actually increase once it's gone, because all the people that bitch about how useless post counts are but don't want to be hypocritical if they have large ones themselves, will now be able to show their true colors. Let the fun begin![/quote]

We'll have to see, January 05 almost had 100k posts, so getting more would be pretty weird knowing that a lot of people don't have lives.[/quote]

That would be odd. The only change for me would be not having to worry about what number I end on for the night. (Always has to be /5 or have some sort of pattern to it. Yes, there is something wrong with me.)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

We'll have to see, January 05 almost had 100k posts, so getting more would be pretty weird knowing that a lot of people don't have lives.[/quote]

We had 100k posts in one day?

Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D!

[quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Its a shame too. I liked her so much better than Lana.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I see we have inducted a new OTTer, Kayden, when did this happen? Was this with all that Kayden Kaos OTT? If so anyone have a link to it?

[/quote]
And Crash, Why were you going to an electronics store to get groceries and donuts?[/quote]

That was a while ago, he hasn't really posted much of anything since then, so I don't know his status with the OTT. Also, Fry's is a chain of grocery stores down here, not sure if they're directly related, but I wouldn't doubt it.[/quote]

Sorry about that. I only know of the Electronics store out here.

And congrats Sneaky on the 6000. I wonder what all of those that hate post counts will say when they start to post twice as much.

You know that old song that went "girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money"? that can be changed to 'boys don't like girls, boys like tits and pussy'

thank you veryt much

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

We had 100k posts in one day?[/quote]

No I think he meant that we had 100k posts in one month.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Its a shame too. I liked her so much better than Lana.[/quote]

I always thought Lana was hotter, but I really like having Lois on the show now. It adds a nice dynamic to it. Plus Erica Durance is doing a really good job as Lois.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

We had 100k posts in one day?[/quote]

No, I meant it as January '05, so for the whole month, which the high before that was 77K. So there was a big increase of posting last month.

[quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Joy of living on the east coast, I've already seen it, and you KNOW by now they never kill off primary characters, right?

Well hopefully you'll be back soon. What did you do to get yourself grounded or was it just you dad again?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='ElfAngel7']wow sneaky, that is an awesome sig :bows:[/quote]

Nope, still searching. Arg, and there are so many awesome caps.[/quote]

Media Player Classic[/quote]

Thank you so much. it's a bit of a pain to do it, but hey, it actually fuckING WORKS!

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Its a shame too. I liked her so much better than Lana.[/quote]

I always thought Lana was hotter, but I really like having Lois on the show now. It adds a nice dynamic to it. Plus Erica Durance is doing a really good job as Lois.[/quote]

I would've rather had the Bruce Wayne show that they were going to do than the Smallville that they did make.

You know, I feel so empty, I need a new avatar. I don't want to go back to Magus just yet cause if people see it they'll instantly probably go after my throat. I need some ideas for a new avatar, or maybe somebody would make me one :D. Eh..whatever. Searching for one never gets good.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Joy of living on the east coast, I've already seen it, and you KNOW by now they never kill off primary characters, right?[/quote]

Yeah, but they do send them away and they never come back.

*Coughpetecough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back