OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know, I feel so empty, I need a new avatar. I don't want to go back to Magus just yet cause if people see it they'll instantly probably go after my throat. I need some ideas for a new avatar, or maybe somebody would make me one :D. Eh..whatever. Searching for one never gets good.[/quote]

What do you want? Star Wars? I can't make one, but maybe I can find one for you.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Its a shame too. I liked her so much better than Lana.[/quote]

I always thought Lana was hotter, but I really like having Lois on the show now. It adds a nice dynamic to it. Plus Erica Durance is doing a really good job as Lois.[/quote]

Lana is super hot, but it's not enough to make me watch the show.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='ElfAngel7']wow sneaky, that is an awesome sig :bows:[/quote]

Thanks. I found that screen cap, and HAD to use it, as his fight with Gaara is shaq-fuing awesome.[/quote]

Did you ever find a media player that'd let you take screen shots?[/quote]

Nope, still searching. Arg, and there are so many awesome caps.[/quote]

Media Player Classic[/quote]

Thank you so much. it's a bit of a pain to do it, but hey, it actually shaq-fuing WORKS![/quote]

No problem man.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn the State of the Union! I want my TV back! There's nothing on. :sad:[/quote]

Yeah, it sucks. Eh, at least I have Seinfeld on TBS.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Joy of living on the east coast, I've already seen it, and you KNOW by now they never kill off primary characters, right?[/quote]

Yeah, but they do send them away and they never come back.

*Coughpetecough*[/quote]

They'll bring him back someday...probably for the Lana/Pete wedding.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='karsh']Well, it's obvious that a certain someone is now going to die on Smallville. Everyone knows what happens to people when they find out Clark's secret...INSTA-DEATH'D![/quote]

Joy of living on the east coast, I've already seen it, and you KNOW by now they never kill off primary characters, right?[/quote]

Yeah, but they do send them away and they never come back.

*Coughpetecough*[/quote]

They'll bring him back someday...probably for the Lana/Pete wedding.[/quote]

Probably...Though I do know he's coming back later on this season. Though I seriously miss him as a regular.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know, I feel so empty, I need a new avatar. I don't want to go back to Magus just yet cause if people see it they'll instantly probably go after my throat. I need some ideas for a new avatar, or maybe somebody would make me one :D. Eh..whatever. Searching for one never gets good.[/quote]

What do you want? Star Wars? I can't make one, but maybe I can find one for you.[/quote]

Sure. Can't find anything I like though. It's all the usual cliched stuff. Looking for something out of the ordinary.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn the State of the Union! I want my TV back! There's nothing on. :sad:[/quote]

Yeah, it sucks. Eh, at least I have Seinfeld on TBS.[/quote]

Meh, I think I'll just put in a tape and watch some stuff I've recorded.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

I think a certain penguin has had his beak in the internet's gutters again. :wink:[/quote]

I actually think it was torrent sites. Odd thing is, i got all this when I was using FireFox.

EDIT: Shit, this was my 6000 post. I didn't even notice till now. At least I got it before they're eliminated.[/quote]

:shock: Eh, no big.

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

I bet posting will actually increase once it's gone, because all the people that bitch about how useless post counts are but don't want to be hypocritical if they have large ones themselves, will now be able to show their true colors. Let the fun begin![/quote]

We'll have to see, January 05 almost had 100k posts, so getting more would be pretty weird knowing that a lot of people don't have lives.[/quote]

We had 100k posts in one day?[/quote]

No, I meant it as January '05, so for the whole month, which the high before that was 77K. So there was a big increase of posting last month.[/quote]

Well post counts going away might be nice, but then I like to know when it's a new poster, sometimes I cut them a bit more slack.

Yay! Anime club starts this sunday, on my birthday. Should be cool, since they're doing it in the Theatre, so it'll be on a nice, big screen.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

I think a certain penguin has had his beak in the internet's gutters again. :wink:[/quote]

I actually think it was torrent sites. Odd thing is, i got all this when I was using FireFox.

EDIT: Shit, this was my 6000 post. I didn't even notice till now. At least I got it before they're eliminated.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

I bet posting will actually increase once it's gone, because all the people that bitch about how useless post counts are but don't want to be hypocritical if they have large ones themselves, will now be able to show their true colors. Let the fun begin![/quote]

We'll have to see, January 05 almost had 100k posts, so getting more would be pretty weird knowing that a lot of people don't have lives.[/quote]

No, I meant it as January '05, so for the whole month, which the high before that was 77K. So there was a big increase of posting last month.[/quote]

Well post counts going away might be nice, but then I like to know when it's a new poster, sometimes I cut them a bit more slack.[/quote]

And sometimes you go after them with both barrels blazing. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

Well post counts going away might be nice, but then I like to know when it's a new poster, sometimes I cut them a bit more slack.[/quote]

Use their "Joined:" date...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know, I feel so empty, I need a new avatar. I don't want to go back to Magus just yet cause if people see it they'll instantly probably go after my throat. I need some ideas for a new avatar, or maybe somebody would make me one :D. Eh..whatever. Searching for one never gets good.[/quote]

What do you want? Star Wars? I can't make one, but maybe I can find one for you.[/quote]

Sure. Can't find anything I like though. It's all the usual cliched stuff. Looking for something out of the ordinary.[/quote]

Eh, can't find nothing out of the ordinary. I found a Christmas picture of C3PO and R2-D2, but everything else was meh.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

Use their "Joined:" date...[/quote]

You and your crazy logic.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yay! Anime club starts this sunday, on my birthday. Should be cool, since they're doing it in the Theatre, so it'll be on a nice, big screen.[/quote]
Very nice. There's an anime club on campus and I concure nothing better than Naruto on a big screen!

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yay! Anime club starts this sunday, on my birthday. Should be cool, since they're doing it in the Theatre, so it'll be on a nice, big screen.[/quote]
Very nice. There's an anime club on campus and I concure nothing better than Naruto on a big screen![/quote]

In 2 weeks, we're showing the second Inuyasha on a big screen, but first, I get toplay through all of the final level of Rez on it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

True, but some people never post, I simply think a little icon or something for 100 posts would be nice. By that point you don't really have an excuse for posting in the wrong forum all the time or posting about moding systems and downloading Roms.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yay! Anime club starts this sunday, on my birthday. Should be cool, since they're doing it in the Theatre, so it'll be on a nice, big screen.[/quote]
Very nice. There's an anime club on campus and I concure nothing better than Naruto on a big screen![/quote]

In 2 weeks, we're showing the second Inuyasha on a big screen, but first, I get toplay through all of the final level of Rez on it.[/quote]

Maybe I should look into my anime club here at my college. It could prove entertaining.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:9bc3cb71a2="SneakyPenguin"]Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

You and your crazy logic.[/quote:9bc3cb71a2]

That's gotten me in trouble more times than I care to count...

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:a0098d4d74="SneakyPenguin"]Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

True, but some people never post, I simply think a little icon or something for 100 posts would be nice. By that point you don't really have an excuse for posting in the wrong forum all the time or posting about moding systems and downloading Roms.[/quote:a0098d4d74]

I don't think the Monopoly guys would go, just the post count. That should be some help.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yay! Anime club starts this sunday, on my birthday. Should be cool, since they're doing it in the Theatre, so it'll be on a nice, big screen.[/quote]

In 2 weeks, we're showing the second Inuyasha on a big screen, but first, I get toplay through all of the final level of Rez on it.[/quote]

Maybe I should look into my anime club here at my college. It could prove entertaining.[/quote]

I need to check if there's a site on the student page for that club so I can see what's playing.

EDIT: There isn't, at least not yet. Maybe when they see if the club is a success.

[quote name='Trakan']
I don't think the Monopoly guys would go, just the post count. That should be some help.[/quote]

Well when this does happen, do you mods mind telling us in advance so we can start posting like crazy?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:0fb3618544="SneakyPenguin"]Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

True, but some people never post, I simply think a little icon or something for 100 posts would be nice. By that point you don't really have an excuse for posting in the wrong forum all the time or posting about moding systems and downloading Roms.[/quote:0fb3618544]

A couple of boards I go to have a "reputation" system where you can either receive positive or negative karma from people based on your post. Problem with that is, it's totally arbitrary and if you have someone who just doesn't like you, every post you make to them could be a negative.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote:1097a4d09f="zionoverfire"][quote:1097a4d09f="SneakyPenguin"]Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

True, but some people never post, I simply think a little icon or something for 100 posts would be nice. By that point you don't really have an excuse for posting in the wrong forum all the time or posting about moding systems and downloading Roms.[/quote:1097a4d09f]

I don't think the Monopoly guys would go, just the post count. That should be some help.[/quote:1097a4d09f]

Oh, well then I'm all for the new plan!

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote:c031a40bad="zionoverfire"][quote:c031a40bad="SneakyPenguin"]Holy crap I had a ton of spyware.[/quote]

Congrats Sneaky![/quote]

True, but some people never post, I simply think a little icon or something for 100 posts would be nice. By that point you don't really have an excuse for posting in the wrong forum all the time or posting about moding systems and downloading Roms.[/quote:c031a40bad]

I don't think the Monopoly guys would go, just the post count. That should be some help.[/quote:c031a40bad]

Yeah, because then Adam would lose his "specialness", and I'd think Defender would want him to stay different as long as he can keep it that way.

[quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

As WSB already said, that would go to hell in a handbasket all too quickly.

[quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

I doubt it because then you'd have users(such as evilmax17) who'd go around and rate all of us low for being OTTers.

That's what I was just talking about with the reputation system. I know for every post I make I'd be at least -2 in the hole each and every time. Although, that'd probably make it infinitely funnier. ;)

Holy shit...After re-reading through my Quantum book, I totally understand why we spent about 4 and a half hours deriving the wave equation. All of that was just about explaining why a wave moves in a certain way, with the harmonics and the fundamental frequency and the overtones. Wow do I feel slightly dumber for not understanding this earlier.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

That's what I was just talking about with the reputation system. I know for every post I make I'd be at least -2 in the hole each and every time. Although, that'd probably make it infinitely funnier. ;)[/quote]

By why care about a reputation on the internet anyway.

Edit: woohoo 700 damn i am so lame.

[quote name='karsh']Holy shit...After re-reading through my Quantum book, I totally understand why we spent about 4 and a half hours deriving the wave equation. All of that was just about explaining why a wave moves in a certain way, with the harmonics and the fundamental frequency and the overtones. Wow do I feel slightly dumber for not understanding this earlier.[/quote]

P-chem sucks! Although waves can be fun, particle in a box!!!!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh']Holy shit...After re-reading through my Quantum book, I totally understand why we spent about 4 and a half hours deriving the wave equation. All of that was just about explaining why a wave moves in a certain way, with the harmonics and the fundamental frequency and the overtones. Wow do I feel slightly dumber for not understanding this earlier.[/quote]

P-chem sucks! Although waves can be fun, particle in a box!!!![/quote]

LOL

Yeah, the class isn't that great so far. We've just gotten up to particle in a box, though we have our test on the first two chapters Friday.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh']Holy shit...After re-reading through my Quantum book, I totally understand why we spent about 4 and a half hours deriving the wave equation. All of that was just about explaining why a wave moves in a certain way, with the harmonics and the fundamental frequency and the overtones. Wow do I feel slightly dumber for not understanding this earlier.[/quote]

P-chem sucks! Although waves can be fun, particle in a box!!!![/quote]

LOL

Yeah, the class isn't that great so far. We've just gotten up to particle in a box, though we have our test on the first two chapters Friday.[/quote]

Well I hope your tests are easier than mine were, but then of course I'm very bad at calculus.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

That's what I was just talking about with the reputation system. I know for every post I make I'd be at least -2 in the hole each and every time. Although, that'd probably make it infinitely funnier. ;)[/quote]

Edit: woohoo 700 damn i am so lame.[/quote]

Personally? I don't really care. I was just pointing out how arbitrary and useless it was. If you get a ring of friends who constantly build each other up, it can make a bunch of artificially inflated reputations. On the other hand, it may cause problems though for people who trade and whatnot, though, if you're falsely negatived for each post.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

Personally? I don't really care. I was just pointing out how arbitrary and useless it was. If you get a ring of friends who constantly build each other up, it can make a bunch of artificially inflated reputations. On the other hand, it may cause problems though for people who trade and whatnot, though, if you're falsely negatived for each post.[/quote]

Yea that makes sense.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

Personally? I don't really care. I was just pointing out how arbitrary and useless it was. If you get a ring of friends who constantly build each other up, it can make a bunch of artificially inflated reputations. On the other hand, it may cause problems though for people who trade and whatnot, though, if you're falsely negatived for each post.[/quote]

Well, Banky, for the first couple weeks we could have a competition and find out which one of us is really the "most hated man on CAG" :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

Well, Banky, for the first couple weeks we could have a competition and find out which one of us is really the "most hated man on CAG" :)[/quote]

Don't put yourself down JSweeney. You're clearly the most hated man on CAG. Though that week or so you were gone, you were quite popular :wink:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

Well, Banky, for the first couple weeks we could have a competition and find out which one of us is really the "most hated man on CAG" :)[/quote]

Don't put yourself down JSweeney. You're clearly the most hated man on CAG. Though that week or so you were gone, you were quite popular :wink:[/quote]

Yes, people like you more when your a mysterious sage that is only mentioned in passing.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just posted that review in the Revew forum. wonder how many people ill think it's an actual review.[/quote]

Did you submit it to GameFAQs yet?

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='smalien1']I still think it should be based on a rating system, you can rate other users.[/quote]

You would win hands down, my friend. You tend to work in broader strokes, I tend to attract the more personal.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just posted that review in the Revew forum. wonder how many people ill think it's an actual review.[/quote]

Did you submit it to GameFAQs yet?[/quote]

Cool, I'll check it out later.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just posted that review in the Revew forum. wonder how many people ill think it's an actual review.[/quote]

Did you submit it to GameFAQs yet?[/quote]

No, but I really should. i'm just too lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back