OTTawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dead of Knight']
How do ugly fatties like her get extramarital sex? Srsly.[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether to reply with a picture of Quagmire saying "Fat chicks need love too," or a picture of Peter with his "No fat chicks" shirt.

Or hell. Homer saying "Ahh beer. The cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems."

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You could ask if she finally shaved her nasty ass armpits.

fucking Lillith Festival.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, decided to stick with my original questions.

So this Amazon marketplace seller sent me Queens of the Stone Age's Lullabies to Paralyze...but with the self-titled disc.

So now I have a very rare CD, but missing the one I wanted first. Oh well, I'll just grab LtP somewhere for cheap.

Well it's about tiime for school, but it's raining, which means traffic is going to suck. Thinking about not going...

Ah fuck it, I'll just go ahead and leave a little early.

[quote name='wubb']My library is awesome, so I can't complain. I'm hoping it's just a "Whee the kids are out of school, let's get them some books!" thing and dies down in a week or two.

For example, a couple years ago I noticed they had a couple books in a series, but not all of them. I donated one of the ones they didn't have, plus suggested they buy more and fill in the other gaps and a month or two later I noticed that they had in fact done that.

I used to go there at least every week, but then I started buying (very cheap) books at yard sales and thrift stores, plus just stopped reading as much as I used to. Trying to turn that around.[/QUOTE]

We have nice libraries but they're in the nice part of town where rent costs $900, and homes cost $50k.

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][
How do ugly fatties like her get extramarital sex? Srsly.[/QUOTE]

She is a women with a vagina thats how.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Yes, the bar for "I'd hit that" is very low. Its not even a compliment.[/QUOTE]

I can't remember who said it but the bottom line is that any women no matter how fat, and disgusting can get laid. However, not all men can get laid.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Maybe not that one with the midget twin attached at her head. But almost, yea.[/QUOTE]

Nope some drunk guy living in a trailer would hit it.

Holy shit, there is an epic coupon mistake on mtv's online store right now. Check slickdeals front page for the details. Orders might be cancelled but I'm having fun with it.

[quote name='wubb']Holy shit, there is an epic coupon mistake on mtv's online store right now. Check slickdeals front page for the details. Orders might be cancelled but I'm having fun with it.[/QUOTE]

I can't find the coupon code box.

There's an add button on the final submit page. I've picked up about 6 or 7 DVDs so far. Alien, Saw, Animal House, Enter the Dragon.

Oh yeah, you don't have to use PayPal either contrary to what they have on the front page.

Well that was fun. I think I need to stop placing orders that are almost certainly going to be canceled anyway. :mrgreen:

[quote name='wubb']Holy shit, there is an epic coupon mistake on mtv's online store right now. Check slickdeals front page for the details. Orders might be cancelled but I'm having fun with it.[/QUOTE]
I'm skeptical about this one...but that said, the prospect of Mario Strikers or Mario Baseball for $10 after the coupon and Google Checkout (which I still haven't used) is tempting.

I wonder if that would be canceled? :whistle2:k

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hahaha, decided to stick with my original questions.

So this Amazon marketplace seller sent me Queens of the Stone Age's Lullabies to Paralyze...but with the self-titled disc.

So now I have a very rare CD, but missing the one I wanted first. Oh well, I'll just grab LtP somewhere for cheap.[/quote]

But didn't you want the real copy for the liner notes and artwork? You're still boned on that account then, eh?

How'd the interview go... and what is good ole paula up to nowadays anyhow?

[quote name='wubb']Well that was fun. I think I need to stop placing orders that are almost certainly going to be canceled anyway. :mrgreen:[/quote]
You might be enjoying this a little much :)

I blame Canada for the title of this OTT.

The Soup is so fucking funny. It fored me to laugh while eating strawberry yougurt whist caused it to spreay allover my keyboard and monitor.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The gameplay moives of RE4 Wii look Suh-weet![/QUOTE]So it's the "final" version now, right? In that it has all the content from all versions and the best graphics?

[quote name='Graystone']We have nice libraries but they're in the nice part of town where rent costs $900, and homes cost $50k.

She is a women with a vagina thats how.[/quote]

rent for a really nice 1 bedroom at $900/month? that's what a really cheap 1 br costs around here.

[quote name='Graystone']We have nice libraries but they're in the nice part of town where rent costs $900, and homes cost $50k.[/quote]

Hahahaha... nice part of town? 50k? I want to live in your world. fucking houses in the nice part of town around here have to go for $500k+.

And with that, I'm outta here!

[quote name='jmcc']So it's the "final" version now, right? In that it has all the content from all versions and the best graphics?[/quote]Wii version has the GC graphic engine, updated to run 16:9 WS, and with all the extra content from the PS2 version.

Which makes me think it's time to sell/trade my RE4 PS2 LE version I have + RE4 GC version.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hahahaha... nice part of town? 50k? I want to live in your world. fucking houses in the nice part of town around here have to go for $500k+.

And with that, I'm outta here![/quote]

you mean the small houses in the nice part of town around here cost $500k.

[quote name='Moxio']Hmmm... I need candy.[/QUOTE]

I had some candy buttons yesterday (those little candies that are on strips of paper) for the first time in about 8 years. They were pretty delicious.

No... its just one of those fucking days where I just want to sleep but instead I have to work 9 fucking hours standing all day with bruised ribs and a broken fucking bike at home...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Any broken bones today, sir?[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But didn't you want the real copy for the liner notes and artwork? You're still boned on that account then, eh?

How'd the interview go... and what is good ole paula up to nowadays anyhow?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am kinda fucked in that department. Ah well, at least I have the actual disc.

Interview went pretty well...rather short. She was nice, but kind of reserved, which makes sense because she told me this whole "comeback" thing is weird for her since she wants to not be a huge star.

[quote name='Graystone']We have nice libraries but they're in the nice part of town where rent costs $900, and homes cost $50k.

She is a women with a vagina thats how.[/quote]
Yeah, I don't think there's a house in all of Dallas that costs $50K.
Homes in crappy parts of town are at least double that.

I just remembered I was supposed to find DoK's facebook page.
Well, I know her name, and face, plus her school.

Too easy.

[quote name='Mario Kart the Doctor'] In other news, apparently TokyoPop is putting out a Shin Megami Tensei manga starting in 2008[/QUOTE] Eh. Manga? The only manga I read, and will ever read was the 6 volume Akira story.

90% of anime is trash, and I know that percentage is higher for manga.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wii version has the GC graphic engine, updated to run 16:9 WS, and with all the extra content from the PS2 version.

Which makes me think it's time to sell/trade my RE4 PS2 LE version I have + RE4 GC version.[/QUOTE]Proper!

You're going to die single and alone.

/because I'm me.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']When/if I get married, I'm definitely going to Rickroll everyone at the reception.[/quote]

Asshat? Baby, I'm cornhole-cover.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']That's why I added the "if," for asshats like you. :lol:[/quote]
But does the head explode on impact?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Towards the end they show Leon doing a Suplex.

A suplex![/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']But does the head explode on impact?[/QUOTE]

Nah. But he shoots one of the black robes in the legs. then, when the poor sap bends over to cluch his bleeding leg, Leon does the suplex.

I haven't seen that in the GC version I've played so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back