OTTawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Towards the end they show Leon doing a Suplex.

A suplex![/QUOTE]

Couldn't you do that in the cube version? I would've sworn you could.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Couldn't you do that in the cube version? I would've sworn you could.[/QUOTE]

I haven't ben able to do it. Now I gotta try.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Couldn't you do that in the cube version? I would've sworn you could.[/quote]Yeah, he's on his knees you run up to him and press A whn it says suplex. Crushes the guys skull instantly.

So a tree fell and took out power for a very large area. So we went to walmart and power just came back on. Fun.

And more rain is moving T-minus 20 minutes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Yes. Itachi (Sasuke's older brother) is my avatar. And you can do Tsukuyomi (crazy acid trip thing) as one of his specials. Let me see if I can find a clip.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7S8LaDPhwqU[/media][/quote]
Oh wow, at 1:20 he breaks it out. Thats awesome. I wish I could do that to people in real life.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hahahaha... nice part of town? 50k? I want to live in your world. fucking houses in the nice part of town around here have to go for $500k+.

And with that, I'm outta here![/QUOTE]

Thats a typo I meant 250k

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, I don't think there's a house in all of Dallas that costs $50K.
Homes in crappy parts of town are at least double that.
.[/QUOTE]

I meant 250k thats for about 1500 sq ft. We have other homes that can go up into the millions just like anywhere else.

[quote name='Chika']rent for a really nice 1 bedroom at $900/month? that's what a really cheap 1 br costs around here.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the midwest your in NY. I live in a factory city where most people make $10 an hour. If you end up making $15 an hour you've made it in life.

[quote name='Graystone']Thats a typo I meant 250k

I meant 250k thats for about 1500 sq ft.

I'm in the midwest your in NY. I live in a factory city where most people make $10 an hour. If you end up making $15 an hour you've made it in life.[/quote]

the wages in this part of NY are similar. the only real industry in our town is the printing press where I work and the average pay for a worker that's been there 3 years is $11/hr (i was temping in HR last week) and that's about what our house cost. it's 1400sq.ft.

sweet, videogamecentral shipped my 360 elite.

Elite, extra controller, Saints Row, and Gears of War for $530 shipped? Thank you 18% coupon.

[quote name='Chika']the wages in this part of NY are similar. the only real industry in our town is the printing press where I work and the average pay for a worker that's been there 3 years is $11/hr (i was temping in HR last week) and that's about what our house cost. it's 1400sq.ft.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't name all of the factories in my city or I would break the keyboard.

We've got the big ones Delphi, GM, etc and they have about 10 different factories. Just them alone. Plus the tons of others.

A shitty apartment is $400. A great apartment is $800 or so. We also have some apartments downtown that cost $2k to rent. A shitty home like mine which is roughly 700-800sq ft costs about 70-90K, even though thats not the value of my home
its less

[quote name='Pookymeister']sweet, videogamecentral shipped my 360 elite.

Elite, extra controller, Saints Row, and Gears of War for $530 shipped? Thank you 18% coupon.[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Good job Stewiemeister. Good job.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You don't seem to understand the concept of rickrolling.[/QUOTE]

Translation = I clicked on it and don't want to admit that Demo pwned me. :lol:

So lightning apparently just hit my house or right outside my window and it exploded my tv and has deafened me in my right ear (hopefully just temporarily :pray:). Either way I'm out a tv as of 10 minutes ago.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Translation = I clicked on it and don't want to admit that Demo pwned me. :lol:[/quote]

Even if that's true, it's still a poor RickRoll. Now, if someone was asking for the location of a cheap 360, then a RickRoll would work. You don't throw them willy nilly into posts.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Translation = I clicked on it and don't want to admit that Demo pwned me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Or I hovered the mouse over it and recognized the link. You can't just randomly put a link in your post and expect someone to click it. Rickrolling is an art form. Something that you will need many years of training to master.

[quote name='Maklershed']So lightning apparently just hit my house or right outside my window and it exploded my tv and has deafened me in my right ear (hopefully just temporarily :pray:). Either way I'm out a tv as of 10 minutes ago.[/quote]
Like, literally asploded? IF so, that's awesome.

[quote name='Maklershed']So lightning apparently just hit my house or right outside my window and it exploded my tv and has deafened me in my right ear (hopefully just temporarily :pray:). Either way I'm out a tv as of 10 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

That was the cable company. Your forgot to pay your bill.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Or I hovered the mouse over it and recognized the link. You can't just randomly put a link in your post and expect someone to click it. Rickrolling is an art form. Something that you will need many years of training to master.[/QUOTE]

Okay sir. I'll keep that in mind.

Moving on... long day for me. Nothing better than getting to work and having several inventory counts thrown at you along with having to do the setup for new releases to do in under two hours. :puke:

Maybe that's why I did that Rickrolling so lazily lol... my wit just isn't with me tonight.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Like, literally asploded? IF so, that's awesome.[/quote]

Not the glass part but something inside. It popped. And now my tv wont turn on :cry:. Thank God it wasnt anything too fancy .. its like a $200 crt tv.

[quote name='Maklershed']Not the glass part but something inside. It popped. And now my tv wont turn on :cry:. Thank God it wasnt anything too fancy .. its like a $200 crt tv.[/quote]

Frosty and i are glad you're OK

Speaking of exploding TVs I remember when I had a crappy 32 inch GE that I got back during my Salvation Army days. The tube was going out on it but I managed to make it last a good year before it went out. Fun times back then.

[quote name='Maklershed']So lightning apparently just hit my house or right outside my window and it exploded my tv and has deafened me in my right ear (hopefully just temporarily :pray:). Either way I'm out a tv as of 10 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

yea its temporary,

I've been close to lighting twice. Once when I was about 10 I was in the living room going to open the front door to check out the rain, and lighting hit in the middle of the street which is about 30 feet away. The other time I was on the front porch, and lighting hit a light pole about 15 feet away. My sister, and I was par-blinded, and deaf for about an hour.

I was in NJ by the beach and playing monopoly inside during a storm - - saw lightning strike the roof of the house across the street/big fireball, etc.
Went over the next day and they didn't notice anything when it happened...

[quote name='Chika']Frosty and i are glad you're OK[/quote]
icon14.gif
Thanks

[quote name='Graystone'] yea its temporary,

I've been close to lighting twice. Once when I was about 10 I was in the living room going to open the front door to check out the rain, and lighting hit in the middle of the street which is about 30 feet away. The other time I was on the front porch, and lighting hit a light pole about 15 feet away. My sister, and I was par-blinded, and deaf for about an hour.[/quote]
Good to know. I think its slowly getting back to normal. I can tell things arent quite as solid as from my left but they're sounding less tinny.

I'm not really sure what brought this subject up, but when I was little lightning hit a tree accross the street and set the whole thing on fire. Being about 6 at the time I was like "YES! THAT...WAS...AWESOME!"

Think I'm bout to roll a bone, dawg.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Couldn't you do that in the cube version? I would've sworn you could.[/QUOTE] Yes, but only against certain enemies. I don't remember which.

[quote name='Chika']:rofl:[/QUOTE]
I guess it was the name change overload.

RONK!

Oh yeah, only like half an hour until I own (What I understand to be) all episodes of Bleach.

[quote name='Eviltude']I guess it was the name change overload.

RONK!

Oh yeah, only like half an hour until I own (What I understand to be) all episodes of Bleach.[/quote]

I'm working on getting the second season at the moment. I have to know whats gonna happen with Ichigo and Kenpachi and Chad and the other dude and just one episode a week on Cartoon Network is making me :bomb:

I'm also dling what I understand to be the essential Naruto episodes (up until the filler episodes apparently kick in).

Yeah I just grabbed like 51 episodes off of Demonoid. "Rocko" mentioned it a few days back and I figured why not. It's boosted my already good ratio on that site too :D.

[quote name='Maklershed']
icon14.gif
Thanks

Good to know. I think its slowly getting back to normal. I can tell things arent quite as solid as from my left but they're sounding less tinny.[/QUOTE]

You'll be alright in time.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm just discovering my dvd player isnt working either *sigh*[/QUOTE]

Everything on that circuit should be fried...Sorry. This is why you need good surge protectors.

[quote name='Eviltude']I guess it was the name change overload.

RONK!

Oh yeah, only like half an hour until I own (What I understand to be) all episodes of Bleach.[/quote]

This week's episode is 130, unless you mean the dub which is apparently up to 37 as of last week.

[quote name='Eviltude']Yeah I just grabbed like 51 episodes off of Demonoid. "Rocko" mentioned it a few days back and I figured why not. It's boosted my already good ratio on that site too :D.[/quote]

Rocko? who the fucks that? ;)

Someone living in Banville USA for a little while

[quote name='Graystone']Everything on that circuit should be fried...Sorry. This is why you need good surge protectors.[/quote]
My xbox 360 and brand new ps2 slim were on the same power strip and thankfully they seem to be working ok. Can you recommend a good brand surge protector? I'm gonna get one as soon as possible :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Someone living in Banville USA for a little while[/quote]

look away,:whistle2:\" nothing to see here, move it along:whistle2:$:ziplip:

[quote name='Graystone']Belkin makes good stuff. They have one thats about $40

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Components-F9M923-08-9-Outlet-SurgeMaster/dp/B000068CNU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/002-5901163-6428067?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1182299686&sr=8-3[/quote]

Thanks. Added it to the cart. Unless someone else has more to add I'll probably just pull the trigger on that tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a new dvd player while I'm at it .. although I guess it would probably make more sense to just wait and get an hd-dvd or blu-ray player.

[quote name='Graystone']Belkin makes good stuff. They have one thats about $40
[/QUOTE]

That's the one I have. It's the bee's knees.

This mini game in Rayman is impossible. I don't know how they expect me to move my hands independent of each other. That's like asking someone to rub their stomach and pat their had at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back