OTTawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed like a pretty sweet deal until we got to the "fucking some of his friends on the side while he watches" part. Also, the "squeezing the neck during sex" part.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It seemed like a pretty sweet deal until we got to the "fucking some of his friends on the side while he watches" part.[/quote]
no shit, I was ready for implants and a sex change....

nice find though, I needed a good laugh after Chika's waxhoff bullshit.

There should be a subtitle to that ad:

"I will pay YOU a quarter million dollars to be my personal cum-dumpster...."

".....oh, and my friends too."

I can just imagine the quality of women applying for this....*shudder*

Just shy of 5000 nerd points after another session with LSWII... probably will push for another 20 points out of it and then put it in the trade pile. I think I'm 700/1000 right now. No way in hell I'm acing some of the flying levels.

[quote name='Eviltude']Also, Courage the Cowardly Dog is some dark shit, especially for Cartoon Network.[/quote]

I love this show! I've been waiting for Cartoon Network to release a series collection on DVD. I'd kill for that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what's tv-links?[/quote]
has cartoons, anime, movies.. most of its flash links/youtube links.

edit: what got deleted? 220 to 219? blasphemy.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what got deleted?[/quote]

Glad to see I'm not going blind in my old age....I could have sworn that number moved backwards.

[quote name='Moxio']Cheez-It's > Cheese Nips[/quote]

QFT.

Or you could even be bold, and go with white cheddar Cheez-Its.

Why do I even bother trying to be friends with my most recent ex? He's such an incredible douche. We were friends for a year and a half before we dated, but since dating him I've realized how much of a cumdumpster he is. I should just leave well enough alone, I don't need people like him in my life.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Why do I even bother trying to be friends with my most recent ex? He's such an incredible douche. We were friends for a year and a half before we dated, but since dating him I've realized how much of a cumdumpster he is. I should just leave well enough alone, I don't need people like him in my life.[/QUOTE]
He's an ex for a reason. Perhaps multiple reasons.

[quote name='marten']Glad to see I'm not going blind in my old age....I could have sworn that number moved backwards.[/QUOTE]

Last night the old OTT was at 390, then I went to post again, and it was down to 360.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, but I can't exactly stick the wiimote in my mouth, can I? ;)[/QUOTE]

You've handled larger, more robust things in the past, so I'm not sure why this would be a problem.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Why do I even bother trying to be friends with my most recent ex? He's such an incredible douche. We were friends for a year and a half before we dated, but since dating him I've realized how much of a cumdumpster he is. I should just leave well enough alone, I don't need people like him in my life.[/quote]

you should email that craigslist guy with your ex's mail, he IS looking for a cumdumpster after all. question though, why do you try being friends with him if you know he's a douche?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Why do I even bother trying to be friends with my most recent ex? He's such an incredible douche. We were friends for a year and a half before we dated, but since dating him I've realized how much of a cumdumpster he is. I should just leave well enough alone, I don't need people like him in my life.[/quote]

Mox, please transparency-atize her avatar? kthxbye. :)

Welcome to the 2nd day you started dating

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Why do I even bother trying to be friends with my most recent ex?[/quote]

That would fall into the realm of "questions that do not need to be answered".

Because....the answer usually pisses you off even more.

[quote name='Graystone']Last night the old OTT was at 390, then I went to post again, and it was down to 360.[/quote]

Ahhh, the wonders of a meatspin link... so glad I don't know what that is.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Mox, please transparency-atize her avatar? kthxbye. :)[/QUOTE]

Sure, if she wants.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Welcome to the 2nd day you started dating[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Anyone have a link to that Virginia tech picture of dots with "you and delicious cake?"

Yes its wrong, but morbidly funny at the same time.

[quote name='Pookymeister']with an AIM SN like EarthsAzureLight....i mean, come on[/quote]
Sounds like a Final Fantasy summon gone wrong. emo.:lol:

*edit* fixed.

[quote name='Graystone']Anyone have a link to that Virginia tech picture of dots with "you and delicious cake?"

Yes its wrong, but morbidly funny at the same time.[/quote] No, but I have this :lol:

Oh, and Courage the Cowardly dog is some hardcore shizz. I love that show. It was hilarious, disturbing, and had incredible artwork and voices.

I always loved the doctor character.

"You seem to be having a strange growth. What is up with that!"

/just got done catching up, FIARATS POKEYMANS GO!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whynot? Is the cord that connects the nunchuk not long enough? Cause you've fit larger things than a wiimote in your mouth... :lol:;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Strell']You've handled larger, more robust things in the past, so I'm not sure why this would be a problem.[/QUOTE]

I think it's weird that the last thing I read before leaving the OTT and one of the first things I read when I got back were the exact same thing.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I think it's weird that the last thing I read before leaving the OTT and one of the first things I read when I got back were the exact same thing.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that before I posted it, but it reaffirms my faith in humanity just a little.

Actually it's a two steps forward, one step back sort of thing. The backtrack due to the emo gingerness. I just can't let that shit pass freely.

If he's a douche, put him in the past and move on to the future.

Yeah emo gingerness is not something that we can allow to run freely throughout our US of A. I say we start up a task force and take em all down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back