OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds pretty cool that I may try it...problem is I can't do it till Friday and by then it might be too late:

[quote name='TyRiKe']if you know 2 other friends who want the collector's edition of this game (Fallout 3)

qualifies for free shipping

$159.98 before tax (CA tax = 13.20) --> $173.18 for 3 --> 57.72 each instead of $86.59 each (in CA)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/in...gItem=true[/quote]

LOL ZzZzZz
1x1.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow, plume uppins. You're never around in the mornings.[/quote]

Yeah, not usually.

Today I'm feeling lazy and wanted to read the news, so I swung by here.

[quote name='Maklershed']From the xbox live website:

Game with Fame
The members of Slipknot with be online in Frontlines: Fuel of War this coming Monday, October 14.

Oops[/quote]

Hahaha!

The next coming Monday 10/14 is 2013.

Maybe they just want to make sure we're ready?

Every now and then, I have to have an egg mcmuffin to remind myself of how nasty they are. At least I like the hash browns...

The last time I got them, I ordered it my usual way: 2 egg mcmuffins, no cheese and with bacon instead of sausage. They gave me two english muffins, no egg, bacon or anything. I go in and show them my plain muffins (I was already late for work and annoyed). The manager says, "You wanted egg on them, too?" I replied, "Yeah, hence why I ordered an egg mcmuffin. I didn't come here to pay $5 for two plain english muffins."

[quote name='Brak']Ok. Cool.

See Flesh for Frankenstein and Blood for Dracula.[/QUOTE]

Aren't those OOP? How did you see them?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Every now and then, I have to have an egg mcmuffin to remind myself of how nasty they are. At least I like the hash browns...

The last time I got them, I ordered it my usual way: 2 egg mcmuffins, no cheese and with bacon instead of sausage. They gave me two english muffins, no egg, bacon or anything. I go in and show them my plain muffins (I was already late for work and annoyed). The manager says, "You wanted egg on them, too?" I replied, "Yeah, hence why I ordered an egg mcmuffin. I didn't come here to pay $5 for two plain english muffins."[/quote]
:rofl: It's a good thing you caught in time. Imagine how much worse would it be if you went to work opened up your bag and saw you only had two plain english muffins for breakfast.

[quote name='dcfox']:rofl: It's a good thing you caught in time. Imagine how much worse would it be if you went to work opened up your bag and saw you only had two plain english muffins for breakfast.[/quote]

I probably would have snapped. No, seriously. I'm really weird about my food. I usually work through lunch at work because I can't enjoy my food if there's a chance of someone coming up and interrupting or if I have a stack of papers on my desk.

One time, years ago, I went to BK for lunch and ordered a couple plain burgers. When I was at the window, I verified they were plain with the person, and they said yes. I got back to my lab and, even though the receipt said they were plain, they most decidedly were not. I chucked them at the wall of my lab and left them there for the rest of the day to punish them.

Here's another related story, but I think I have told it before, so I'll spoiler it:

This was over ten years or so back, and my buddy and I were at his apartment hanging out and having a couple beers. It was around midnight, so we decided to run up to Taco Bell, because it was close by. We order, and get back to the apartment and my tacos had sour cream on them - which I HATE; besides, they weren't supremes, so they should not have had sour cream anyway.
I drive back up, wait in the drive through and explain that they put sour cream on my tacos and I want them without sour cream. They remake my order, I get back to the apartment - and there's fucking sour cream.

Did I mention I had a couple beers in me?

I go back to Taco Bell a third time, wait in the drive through line, and when I get up to the window, I open my taco and wipe it down their window. The person inside starts yelling and I say, "It wasn't me - I didn't have sour cream!" and drive off.

Yeah...petty and immature. I have food issues...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I probably would have snapped. No, seriously. I'm really weird about my food. I usually work through lunch at work because I can't enjoy my food if there's a chance of someone coming up and interrupting or if I have a stack of papers on my desk.

One time, years ago, I went to BK for lunch and ordered a couple plain burgers. When I was at the window, I verified they were plain with the person, and they said yes. I got back to my lab and, even though the receipt said they were plain, they most decidedly were not. I chucked them at the wall of my lab and left them there for the rest of the day to punish them.

Here's another related story, but I think I have told it before, so I'll spoiler it:

This was over ten years or so back, and my buddy and I were at his apartment hanging out and having a couple beers. It was around midnight, so we decided to run up to Taco Bell, because it was close by. We order, and get back to the apartment and my tacos had sour cream on them - which I HATE; besides, they weren't supremes, so they should not have had sour cream anyway.
I drive back up, wait in the drive through and explain that they put sour cream on my tacos and I want them without sour cream. They remake my order, I get back to the apartment - and there's fucking sour cream.

Did I mention I had a couple beers in me?

I go back to Taco Bell a third time, wait in the drive through line, and when I get up to the window, I open my taco and wipe it down their window. The person inside starts yelling and I say, "It wasn't me - I didn't have sour cream!" and drive off.

Yeah...petty and immature. I have food issues...[/quote]
At least you weren't violent in either case. You didn't go back to that Taco Bell with a gun and shoot up the place.

My favorite thing about fast food restaurants is how they ask you if you want cheese on every god damn thing. If i wanted a cheeseburger, i would have ordered the fucking cheeseburger.

[quote name='dcfox']At least you weren't violent in either case. You didn't go back to that Taco Bell with a gun and shoot up the place.[/quote]

No, I understand people make mistakes (and Pixie always gets me with the "Why didn't you check it before you leave?" logic that I can't answer). And, maybe those TB employees have a great story to tell about that asshole that smeared sour cream all over their window one night. :lol:

I worked nearly three years at a Tubbys, and I can count the times I screwed up an order on one hand. Maybe I was just extra careful or had a stick up my ass. But I have mellowed as I got older - I'm more worried about people spitting in my food than unordered tomatoes...

[quote name='PlumeNoir'] I'm more worried about people spitting in my food than unordered tomatoes...[/quote]

I just always assume my food was spat on

Every woman on earth seems to understand checking the order before you leave. Maybe guys just expect the shit to be right since that's what we ordered.

Son of a bitch...you guys almost lost your buddy Soodmeg yesterday.

I had a gig in which I worked 15 hours straight and had to lug gear up a god damn hill. I was so tired on the way home, it was one of those times in which you are driving and then all of a sudden you realize you have gone like 10 exits down the road without knowing it.

That and I couldnt stop swerving.

[quote name='munch']Aren't those OOP? How did you see them?[/QUOTE]
Yes. They are. :'[

I haven't seen Blood for Dracula, yet... but I read all about it, yesterday, and it sounds really good.

I actually caught Flesh for Frankenstein on cable, Friday night -- which boggled my mind, because of how racy and gory it was. It's definitely one of the strangest, creepiest films I've ever seen -- it's hard to describe, really.

The photography was really interesting, too. It was filmed in 3-D, and had a 3-D run in drive-ins for a while, but the cut in circulation now - and I'm not sure if it's a director's cut - isn't in 3-D... and I actually prefer it non 3-D, because the shots are so strange and striking, as they were shot to flaunt the magic of 3-D.

But, yeah... the film was a really strange experience, mostly because it was so absurdly campy, yet elegantly done, at the same time.

I dug up my old Postal Service album, and now I can't stop listening. :kaboom:

[quote name='munch']I want a Blu Ray Player. I'm looking at this deal right here:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=110991&t=953855

You get the Blu Ray Player and the Matrix Blu Ray for free. I'll sell the Matrix for like $50, or maybe more, and get the Player for about $170. If I sell some shit I think I can make it happen. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
For what it is, the Boringstation 3 is a better deal. Blu-Cheese player + video game console.

[quote name='Brak']For what it is, the Boringstation 3 is a better deal. Blu-Cheese player + video game console.[/QUOTE]

I know, but it is a lot more expensive too. I'm just looking for a way to scheme one on the cheap.

[quote name='munch']I want a Blu Ray Player. I'm looking at this deal right here:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=110991&t=953855

You get the Blu Ray Player and the Matrix Blu Ray for free. I'll sell the Matrix for like $50, or maybe more, and get the Player for about $170. If I sell some shit I think I can make it happen. What do you guys think?[/quote]

I would just get a PS3... I mean think of it, for an extra $150 you can get a gaming console also.

[quote name='munch']I know, but it is a lot more expensive too. I'm just looking for a way to scheme one on the cheap.[/quote]

I am in the same boat as you. Me people also keep telling my to get a PS3, even though I clearly do not want one.

I dont really understand how its a better deal when you dont want to play video games on it and it actually cost more than a blue ray player.

What the fuck? The screenwriter of Amarcod and Blow-Up penned Flesh for Frankenstein.

That film is becoming stranger and stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back