OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I know, but it is a lot more expensive too. I'm just looking for a way to scheme one on the cheap.[/quote]

Craigslist?

I've seen Triples under $250 in my area.

My issue w/ the PS3 is I want BC, and those aren't cheap

:whistle2:(

I'm actually considering selling my MGS4 player PS3.

I don't have a HD TV yet, so the blu-ray doesn't mean too much yet. Anything I really want is also on the 360.

I spent less than $100 on it. If I really want one, maybe I'll buy another next year...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm actually considering selling my MGS4 player PS3.

I don't have a HD TV yet, so the blu-ray doesn't mean too much yet. Anything I really want is also on the 360.

I spent less than $100 on it. If I really want one, maybe I'll buy another next year...[/quote]

How much?

[quote name='Brak']What the fuck? The screenwriter of Amarcod and Blow-Up penned Flesh for Frankenstein.

That film is becoming stranger and stranger.[/QUOTE]

Amarcord has screenplay? Could have fooled me.

[quote name='manthing']How much?[/quote]

I dunno, I'd have to look into it. I'd probably throw in MGS4 and Lego Indy (since those are the only games I have). It's the 40 gig unit, the one GS sells refurbed for $350.

I have to talk to Pixie first and discuss it. It's still in the "considering" stage...

No pair of jean could contain the erection which Kari Byron gives me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I dunno, I'd have to look into it. I'd probably throw in MGS4 and Lego Indy (since those are the only games I have). It's the 40 gig unit, the one GS sells refurbed for $350.

I have to talk to Pixie first and discuss it. It's still in the "considering" stage...[/quote]

40?

No Thanks

[quote name='Brak']No pair of jean could contain the erection which Kari Byron gives me.[/quote]
She certainly is the eye candy of Mythbusters.:drool:

[quote name='manthing']40?

No Thanks[/quote]

Yeah, that's what concerns me, which is why I'm not sure if it is even worth the trouble of selling.

Hell, I've been playing the PS2 and my PSone with LCD for more than the PS3 lately.

[quote name='Brak']No pair of jean could contain the erection which Kari Byron gives me.[/quote]

She definitely falls under the "redhead rule." (Which is a redhead will look awesome one day, and horrible the next. AKA the Julianne Moore rule.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's a bizarre rule.[/quote]

When you love redheads as much as I do, you have to have something to explain to the ginger-haters...

But, I swear by it. I mean, everyone has good and bad days...but, overall, redheads seem to go from one extreme to the other with no middle ground.

Needless to say, I was blown away when LinkinPrime confessed to frequently masturbating at his work desk.

I'm also considering selling my 80 GB BC MGS4 bundle PS3. I don't really need the money, but I'd probably accept an offer that netted be $423, essentially making the system free for me.

This guy i know is married to a red head, they've had their good and bad times. She's a fucking nutcase though. I've never seem someone have mood swings like that woman.

During high school days, I was at my friend's house, using his computer... and I dropped something on the ground, under his computer desk. I had to get on all fours to retrieve the fallen item, and for some reason, I looked up, at the underside of the desk: semen spatters everywhere.

It almost looked like I was in a planetarium.

That's the same friend.

Coincidentally, that's the same friend that fooled me into walking in that room filled with dead babies.

Speaking of discusting .. There's a certain co-worker of mine who in 5 years I've never seen water touch his hands, he pisses all over the floor, and on many occasions has tobacco juice dripping down his chin. The man is an animal.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Bulge, you listen to Minus the Bear? I think you might like 'em.[/quote]

Never heard of them before...

I will check them out later today, I am just about to leave the house right now.

[quote name='darthbudge']Never heard of them before...

I will check them out later today, I am just about to leave the house right now.[/QUOTE]

Alrighty. Like I said, you will probably enjoy their stuff.

[quote name='darthbudge']Never heard of them before...

I will check them out later today, I am just about to leave the house right now.[/quote]
reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back