OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']That's pretty goddamn disturbing. I found out after the fact one day at work that I was yards away from the part of the psychology building where they perform tests on monkeys/apes. I'm really glad I wasn't exposed to it.[/QUOTE]
What kind of tests?

[quote name='rabbitt']No, what're you thinking?[/QUOTE]
I think there's some sort of puzzle in it. See in the top right where there's 000, 333, and 666? There's a password prompt (I think that's what it is) to get into 666, but I can't figure it out at all.

[quote name='Brak']What kind of tests?[/QUOTE]

No idea, they keep that shit real hush hush. Looking at all the signs on the door to the hallway where it occurs though, it's pretty obvious they don't want anyone to know.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think there's some sort of puzzle in it. See in the top right where there's 000, 333, and 666? There's a password prompt (I think that's what it is) to get into 666, but I can't figure it out at all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I checked the last.fm forum but no one has mentioned it. If I had more time I'd try to figure it out.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']fuck. I really want to hate "Love Lockdown", but it's just too goddamn catchy.

*feels dirty*[/QUOTE]

Is that the song you play to drown out the cat screams?

I'm thinking of ordering Sleeping Beauty Blu-Ray, even though I don't have a Blu-Ray player. It comes with the DVD too. And I get an alarm clock! It'll end up costing me $8.

Make sense to anyone else?

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking of ordering Sleeping Beauty Blu-Ray, even though I don't have a Blu-Ray player. It comes with the DVD too. And I get an alarm clock! It'll end up costing me $8.

Make sense to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

nope

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking of ordering Sleeping Beauty Blu-Ray, even though I don't have a Blu-Ray player. It comes with the DVD too. And I get an alarm clock! It'll end up costing me $8.

Make sense to anyone else?[/quote]

How?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Where'd you get your three-shitty, mojimbo?[/QUOTE]Bought it off eBay from a dude that bought it from Dell.

[quote name='munch']I have a $20 or so giftcard to Best Buy nugga.[/quote]

Oh.

Damn.

Do you get a free alarm clock if you get it at Best Buy?

[quote name='zewone']What'd ya get, and how much?[/QUOTE]$400 shipped, no tax for that Dell Elite bundle. Manufacture date says it was the week before they started putting in LOs so it's one of the last reliable lots of BenQ Elites. Stayed up till like 5:00 AM today going through all of the auctions and double checking lot numbers and dates until I found one I was comfortable with.

When I get the cashback it'll come out to $280, which isn't bad for a new console + 120GB drive. I'm gonna sell off my refurb when it comes back as a premium bundle so it's not that big of a deal to me anymore.

Liquid you seriously haven't heard of this yet?

If you do a BIN through that link, you'll get 30% cashback in 60 days. AKA 30% off your purchase credited to your paypal account.

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid you seriously haven't heard of this yet?

If you do a BIN through that link, you'll get 30% cashback in 60 days. AKA 30% off your purchase credited to your paypal account.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

So I click the Gold Coin sponsored link, search for a BIN 360, and get 30% back when I buy it?

[quote name='Mojimbo']$400 shipped, no tax for that Dell Elite bundle. Manufacture date says it was the week before they started putting in LOs so it's one of the last reliable lots of BenQ Elites. Stayed up till like 5:00 AM today going through all of the auctions and double checking lot numbers and dates until I found one I was comfortable with.

When I get the cashback it'll come out to $280, which isn't bad for a new console + 120GB drive. I'm gonna sell off my refurb when it comes back as a premium bundle so it's not that big of a deal to me anymore.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. I couldn't deal with that cashback shit. I hate rebates, but it's Microsoft, so you don't have to worry about getting the money back.

Why are they doing this Live cashback shit anyway? How do they make money from it?

Hmm these Mojito's made with peppermint powder is actually pretty tasty. I was less then optimistic about how they were gonna turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back