OTTcast #2 - Soulja Boy can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I skimmed through the first page didnt' see anything...any posts in particular you want to link me to?[/quote]
Look closer, they put all the bad stuff in spoiler tags.

I'm no narc, just search for "nazi."

Point being it's kinda bullshit that the OTT is so strictly moderated when there is a knock-off OTT going on in the actual gaming forum that's so blatant about that shit("Hey guyz, I want to pirate the full version of The Witcher so I can decide whether or not I want to purchase it ;) ;), halp?") and no one thinks to look after it unless it's pointed out. Pretty much every single post in that thread should be gaming related.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Manthing you watching DEXTER? The first ep didn't quite do it for me but the second one was money.[/quote]

Your a dumbass...

Of course i've been watching S3

I've always felt warm inside knowing that piracy and off-topic discussion in the GGT had absolutely zero repercussions. ^_^

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm no narc, just search for "nazi."

Point being it's kinda bullshit that the OTT is so strictly moderated when there is a knock-off OTT going on in the actual gaming forum that's so blatant about that shit("Hey guyz, I want to pirate the full version of The Witcher so I can decide whether or not I want to purchase it ;) ;), halp?") and no one thinks to look after it unless it's pointed out. Pretty much every single post in that thread should be gaming related.[/quote]Gwen is supposed to be in there watching since she did comb the GGT a while back and gave a few of us infractions for having more than one non gaming related post. But yet she just goes in there and chops it up with them asking if they miss her and shit instead of enforcing her make up as she goes rules.

[quote name='Moxio']I've always felt warm inside knowing that piracy and off-topic discussion in the GGT had absolutely zero repercussions. ^_^[/QUOTE]Except for that one day a couple of us decided to post over there as a lark and they infracted the fuck out of it(us). Good times, good times. :cool:

(a) rocko, they updated YF360G.com -- Gears 2 and GH:WT guitar bundle are up. 2 credits, as per usual.

(b) anyone know of a great deal on a LARGE micro-SD card?

[quote name='manthing']How big Gingy?[/QUOTE]

Largest I can get a good deal on... I'd probably be willing to go up to 4gb or even 8gb if the price was right, but I'd say the floor is at 2 with a preference for 4gb. I know the equipment is SDHC enabled, so the more space the better, just want a good price. I think I got the 4gb for chika's phone for about $20ish, which isn't bad, but I'm wondering if it's still available or if you guys know of anything better offhand.

[quote name='Moxio']MicroSDs only go up to 2GB. MicroSDHC go up to like 16.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Mr. Smartass. The slot is still a "microSD" slot, as the MicroSDHC cards will go in them, but might not be recognized as anything more than 2gb, if at all. :p

[quote name='Liquid 2']I just got an Elite (no LO drive) from a guy on Craiglist for $250. :cool:[/QUOTE]I'm proud of you, Liquid 2.

I've already signed up for a Gamefly membership once.

If I try to sign up again with a different name a CC# but the same address, will it accept it as a new account?

[quote name='Rocko']I've already signed up for a Gamefly membership once.

If I try to sign up again with a different name a CC# but the same address, will it accept it as a new account?[/QUOTE]It should. I had a Gamefly account like 2 years ago but I made a new trial account with a new credit card and email address so that I could get a credit on YF360G and it went through.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It should. I had a Gamefly account like 2 years ago but I made a new trial account with a new credit card and email address so that I could get a credit on YF360G and it went through.[/QUOTE]
That's my purpose too.

Plus, then I could try TFU. You used the same address, though?

Same address but I might have changed it up and added/removed the Ave on the end, can't remember if I thought it through that much.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I just got an Elite (no LO drive) from a guy on Craiglist for $250. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Very nice.
---

What's a good way to get some YF360G credit?

I want that GH:WT guitar.

Mojimbo: Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

[quote name='zewone']Very nice.
---

I want that GH:WT guitar.[/QUOTE]
If you have multiple CCs, the pacific webworks offers are the best. Increase My Margin, Google SEO, Quickbooks, eAuction, Amazing Web Store.

AutoVantage is pretty easy too. I just did FreeCreditReport and eMusic, and while they didn't instantly credit they sound pretty easy to cancel.

[quote name='zewone']Very nice.
---

I want that GH:WT guitar.[/QUOTE]

I can't order anything until the new year, since I reached my $600 limit.

I really hope they add a bigger 360 hdd to the mix. I think I need one.

[quote name='munch']I can't order anything until the new year, since I reached my $600 limit.

I really hope they add a bigger 360 hdd to the mix. I think I need one.[/QUOTE]

Do you need to reach or surpass $600 to get hit with the income tax form?

Counting GH bundles as $100 and 360 games as $60, I can order the GH:WT bundle and another game (probably CoD or Gears 2) and be at $540.

I wonder why Gears 2 is on the site but World at War isn't? :/

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you ever find skate on PS3?[/QUOTE]

At my 6th Gamestop. I was there for other reasons but I thought I'd stop in and check. I think I got it for $16.

Now they're saying there's a glitch where you can get a $60, $40, and $60 game if IU is in the middle and get all three for $100.

Now I may really have to go. I also have a $5 Pricegrabber rebate for IU.

Hey, has anyone ever had any problem exhcanging games here in the OTT from previous TRU B2G1'as. I remember I tried that last yera and they said they couldn't do the exchange. Becayuse that would invalidate the entire order, and so I would end up paying full price.

I dunno, I'm just concerend the other thread might be wrong.

[quote name='Rocko']Do you need to reach or surpass $600 to get hit with the income tax form?

Counting GH bundles as $100 and 360 games as $60, I can order the GH:WT bundle and another game (probably CoD or Gears 2) and be at $540.

I wonder why Gears 2 is on the site but World at War isn't? :/[/QUOTE]

It could be that Gears 2 comes out before WaW.

[quote name='zewone']It could be that Gears 2 comes out before WaW.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but only 4 days before. 7th for Gears, 11th for CoD. I guess they're fairly confident they'll be updating their catalog between those two dates.

[quote name='manthing']fucking bullshit win...[/QUOTE]
The Lions are cursed, becuzimeverylastshadeofbrown.

[quote name='munch']I can't order anything until the new year, since I reached my $600 limit.

I really hope they add a bigger 360 hdd to the mix. I think I need one.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you'll see that, the most they seem to do is $40-$100 games. If they had a live vision pack, you might see the 60gb hdd pack, but I wouldn't be on it. $70 from gamestop for a used 120gb was a steal a few weeks ago.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I doubt you'll see that, the most they seem to do is $40-$100 games. If they had a live vision pack, you might see the 60gb hdd pack, but I wouldn't be on it. $70 from gamestop for a used 120gb was a steal a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to wait it out and just buy an Elite eventually.

I'd rather put the $70 towards a new system.

I have, like, 1.2 gigs left on my harddrive.

I supposed having 90+ Arcade titles doesn't help. :bomb:

[quote name='zewone']I'm going to wait it out and just buy an Elite eventually.

I'd rather put the $70 towards a new system.[/QUOTE]

You have an early model 360, no?
I don't know that anything, other than the HDD, would be worth an "upgrade" from my current 360...

[quote name='Brak']I have, like, 1.2 gigs left on my harddrive.

I supposed having 90+ Arcade titles doesn't help. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You won't even have enough for the Gears 2 maps on day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back