OTTcast #2 - Soulja Boy can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']You have an early model 360, no?
I don't know that anything, other than the HDD, would be worth an "upgrade" from my current 360...[/QUOTE]

I have a April 08, BenQ.

I still don't think it will last forever.

I'm baking cookies.

Got in touch with one of my TRU contacts and he's workign Tuesday. Said he'd try to hook me up with Dead Space and SOCOM.

I won't know iuntil then if I can get them though. He said they only expect 6 ps3 copies of Dead Space. And he has to make sure the manager doesn't give any grief because their official release date may be different.

[quote name='zewone']Very nice.[/QUOTE]Thanks. And thanks for answering my PM.

When did they start putting in additional heat sinks? I got a March '07 Hitachi, and I don't want it to die any time soon.

[quote name='zewone']I have a April 08, BenQ.

I still don't think it will last forever.[/QUOTE]

What's an elite run? $299? Unless the elite hard drive gets larger, $70 and you just get a new arcade for $199 and you're still ahead of the game.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks. And thanks for answering my PM.

When did they start putting in additional heat sinks? I got a March '07 Hitachi, and I don't want it to die any time soon.[/QUOTE]

They started putting them in with Elites. If not the first wave, definitely the second.

Retail elites are $400 on Amazon.

[quote name='zewone']They started putting them in with Elites. If not the first wave, definitely the second.
Report Post[/QUOTE]Cool, I should be fine then.

Out of curiousity, how can I check what wave I got?

So I went in to Boston today for the Hell's Kitchen open audition. Got a call back for a 30 minute taped interview for Tuesday.

One step closed to being hated on by most of America.

Can't wait.

[quote name='JimmieMac']So I went in to Boston today for the Hell's Kitchen open audition. Got a call back for a 30 minute taped interview for Tuesday.

Can't wait.[/quote]

congrats. when you are on the show, it will be the most entertaining series to date.

[quote name='zewone']I have a April 08, BenQ.

I still don't think it will last forever.[/QUOTE]

Every time I cut on my xbox I assume it's going to get the RROD.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's awesome, JimmieMac. :)

You can't be calling dudes $$$$$$s on national television though.[/quote]

Why can't he?

You want ratings on that show? Don't censor the man.

I can't stand HotShotX because of the way he puts his name on the end of every post. It's almost as bad as JollyDwarf.*

~Munch

*Almost as bad, but I'm still not sure. Hey, I'm just sayin'!

They told us as we were filling out the short questionnaire that it's not like a job interview and to be who you really are, saying fuck and shit is cool if that's what you would really do. So I write up all my stuff with swears and what not, writing like I would talk, first 20 seconds in the face to face interview I say:

"These fuckin $$$$$$s out here with their mohawks and manufactured "TV" personalities are a joke and should just be sent home now so you don't have to waste honest people's time"

She laughed and made some notes on my application.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Retail elites are $400 on Amazon.

Cool, I should be fine then.

Out of curiousity, how can I check what wave I got?[/QUOTE]

Pop it open and see how many sinks are there. :cool:

hey Jimmie, i'm makin pizza dough and it's been rising for 2 hours now. it looks like the dough is a little dry. can i knead in more water when i do the second knead or would that fuck up the gluten at this point?

I think I might keep that Gamefly account for a second month (if I try to cancel they should offer me another month at $10) so I can try out Fallout 3.

I'll give you $20 if you shoehorn "baker" into something you say in front of the camera, but the catch is that you have to pronounce it "bayxter".

[quote name='JimmieMac']You're fucked. Throw it away and start again. More water at this point wont do shit except make it a soggy dry mess.[/quote]

fuck it. it's good enough to make breadsticks. i'll make home made pizza another day :calls pizzeria:

[quote name='JimmieMac']So I went in to Boston today for the Hell's Kitchen open audition. Got a call back for a 30 minute taped interview for Tuesday.

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

You better show up to the taped interview like the hater you are.

109_3.jpg

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

[quote name='Brak']I'll give you $20 if you shoehorn "baker" into something you say in front of the camera, but the catch is that you have to pronounce it "bayxter".[/quote]
Where's the stutter?

You got your fancy street talk lingo mixed up. I'm in no way a "hater".

Hater? Never. Asshole? Yes. Pointer out of flaws? Mostly. fuckin' funny? Always.

Admiral Ackbar has been waiting all week to use that Dave Chappelle joke.

Last night was some Black N' White Party at ASU....chicks wearing nothin'....shit there parents would be proud of.

Party got busted by the cops within 20 minutes....had to hop a fence like a coddamn mexican...now I know what it's like....now I know.

[quote name='Rocko']Correction, the Cardinals defense sucks.[/QUOTE]

You must be watching a different game than I am. Romo has had to face all types of pressure today. They have played really well on defense.

You're such a Dallas fanboy, Rybread.

---

Dang, 60 Minutes is really stepping their game up. Last week they had that sick feature with that Delta Force guy that was yards away from murdering Bin Laden and this week they start off with a 15 minute feature on this FBI agent that infiltrated the mob and was all ready to get made before they pulled him out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're such a Dallas fanboy, Rybread.

---

Dang, 60 Minutes is really stepping their game up. Last week they had that sick feature with that Delta Force guy that was yards away from murdering Bin Laden and this week they start off with a 15 minute feature on this FBI agent that infiltrated the mob and was all ready to get made before they pulled him out.[/QUOTE]

Sure am. I got Emmitt and T.O. stuck on my wall, I almost always wear a Cowboys hat, and I got a ton of Cowboys shit from back in the day.

[quote name='manthing']"They knocked on the door and they asked me to come down and I said. "I can't, I'm in a wheel chair!" resident ***b said.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

fuck him, he should have burned in there. He sits all day in the lobby and just stares at people.

I'm currently homeless in my parents house for 2 days until all the smoke clears. :wall:

Waking up to a carbon monoxide detector = FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back