OTTcast #3: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, Linkin! Does it show as delivered? I have to call the landlord today to pick up packages now since people were stealing shit out of mailboxes left and right.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not yet, Linkin! Does it show as delivered? I have to call the landlord today to pick up packages now since people were stealing shit out of mailboxes left and right.[/quote]

Um...you PM'd me last week asking if I was (Insert my name here) because a package had arrived for you...I told you it was me and that it was the transfer kit. :dunce: Gotta lay off the tomatoes TFN.

TFN lives in the bad part of town.

198486826_d6e75359e3_o.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Um...you PM'd me last week asking if I was (Insert my name here) because a package had arrived for you...I told you it was me and that it was the transfer kit. :dunce: Gotta lay off the tomatoes TFN.[/quote]You're an asshole.

untitled-14.jpg

I got a notice, but never said I received it.

Asshole.

Hey, you're an asshole.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're an asshole.

untitled-14.jpg

I got a notice, but never said I received it.

Asshole.

Hey, you're an asshole.[/quote]

Oh notice = email...I though you had it shipped to your work and someone there gave you the notice :oops:

Anywho...I checked on the tracking:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0443 1122 22

Your item was delivered at 3:05 PM on October 14, 2008 in MCALLEN, TX 78504.

[quote name='Wolve11']lol, I typed Gears of War 2 and it gets deleted....oh well, i better hush up I guess before I get silenced.[/QUOTE]

Reported!

I'm still hoping Amazon makes an announcement regarding the gold hamerburst...I hope that they include it with the orders using same day delivery...otherwise I'll have to hit up Best Buy at midnight, I was hoping I could skip out on the madness.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Moderators aren't stupid, wolve11. Just take a deleted post and be done with it. :eek:)[/quote]

you suck up......:lol:

[quote name='Wolve11']you suck up......:lol:[/quote]I'm not darthbudgin' it... its just obvious as to what certain people talk about now which is why we keep announcements about the underworld to PMs/IMs. Want to be my friend? We can share information so you don't have to post it here. :D

Hey, anyone else here pick up Haze for $10. Wanna play co-op?

Unfortunately I can't do it this week. I'm still healing from a back injury and AI can't realy game. Causes my back to tense up.

Why would you ask if you can't? :dunce:

"Anybody want to go bike riding with me today? Well, I can't... I had both of my legs amputated and I won't be able to bike until next week."

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']How cna there be spoilers if you've read the comics?[/quote]

Umm, they could you know, CHANGE things...

It is an adaptation...

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wanted to smash Tara Reid up until I saw the pictures on wwtdd right now. :puke:[/QUOTE]

Yikes, what the hell happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back