OTTcast #3: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
comes out tomorrow/wednesday, wahoo.

fable II is really pretty and theres a ton of videos you can watch that just display how beautiful the settings are. :eek:)

[quote name='tiredfornow']comes out tomorrow/wednesday, wahoo.

fable II is really pretty and theres a ton of videos you can watch that just display how beautiful the settings are. :eek:)[/quote]

I

@83 - Ditto.

Also, I got a kick in the nuts this morning when I decided to take a look at my Best Buty RZ certs and discovered that I have $40 worth which expired yesterday. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']link me to this fable II underboob video, old man. :nottalking:[/quote]

image.php

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

And besides, I could still run circles around 3/4 of the OTT.

What about hexagons? That's not as easy.

And I know this is like saying bears shit in the woods but Fox News is discusting and ridiculous. They had an hour show yesterday called "Barak Obama: The Ties That Bind". It was an hour of bullshit and lies trying to solidify Obama's connection with Ayers and Acorn. I was so aggravated I turned it off after 5 minutes.

[quote name='Maklershed']@83 - Ditto.

Also, I got a kick in the nuts this morning when I decided to take a look at my Best Buty RZ certs and discovered that I have $40 worth which expired yesterday. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You stink!

Amazon has been shipping my orders quick as hell lately. The last thing I ordered with free shipping I had in my mailbox the next afternoon.

[quote name='lordwow']Amazon has been shipping my orders quick as hell lately. The last thing I ordered with free shipping I had in my mailbox the next afternoon.[/quote]

I hope thier returns are as fast...I have to return my wireless cable router that I got from them. Anyone have any experience with returns at Amazon?

Speaking of Fable and Amazon's shipping ... I just remembered I ordered release date delivery but I haven't got a shipping notice yet. Shouldn't they have sent it on Friday or Saturday if it's supposed to get to me tomorrow?

[quote name='Number83']I hope thier returns are as fast...I have to return my wireless cable router that I got from them. Anyone have any experience with returns at Amazon?[/quote]

What about them?

[quote name='Maklershed']Speaking of Fable and Amazon's shipping ... I just remembered I ordered release date delivery but I haven't got a shipping notice yet. Shouldn't they have sent it on Friday or Saturday if it's supposed to get to me tomorrow?[/quote]

The site is going through major renovation, thats probably why you didnt get one. I didnt get shipping notification either...and I had to fish around to find my order to check...it wasnt listed in the recent and open items in my account.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what the hell did darthbudge do this time?[/QUOTE]He was bragging about downloading some shit again and then corrosiveasshole reported him to Shr_ke.

[quote name='Number83']I was wondering if Amazon processed returns quickly.[/quote]

Yeah, I had a dvd they shipped to me after the COD5 LE fuck-up.

I just got a pre-paid label from the site, and they credited me within a week.

I'm sorry, but there are stupid infractions/silences (see: TFN), and then there are people who are constantly ask for it (see: DB). He's basically setting himself up to get banned.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Get to the back of the bus, Soodmeg. :nottalking:[/quote]

Remind me to headbutt you later.

You're cruisin' for a bruisin, Soodoku.[quote name='lordwow']I'm sorry, but there are stupid infractions/silences (see: TFN), and then there are people who are constantly ask for it (see: DB). He's basically setting himself up to get banned.[/quote]Yeah, I was thinking it was the girl sniffing her cooter that got me silenced, but it was actually the ''jj.am'' stamp on the picture that did it. I even linked it from my photobucket instead of the site, but whatever floats Shrike's boat. I'm not the one calling the shots around here. :eek:)

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:

Did you guys really ____ that guy over or was that just to make him shit his pants?[/QUOTE]

This is the best post in the thread:

[quote name='TrueReligion']did you really file a police report?what did it say?

im reaally fucked. karma is a bitch. :( :(

you guys probably play phoenix wright alot to be this crazy good.[/QUOTE]

You better watch yourself, tiredfornow. That ________ asshole was legit pist cause you called him out for being 32 years old, calling for your banning and shit. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're cruisin' for a bruisin, Soodoku.Yeah, I was thinking it was the girl sniffing her cooter that got me silenced, but it was actually the ''jj.am'' stamp on the picture that did it. I even linked it from my photobucket instead of the site, but whatever floats Shrike's boat. I'm not the one calling the shots around here. :eek:)[/QUOTE]

I wish I was the one calling shots around her :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']You better watch yourself, tiredfornow. That ________ asshole was legit pist cause you called him out for being 32 years old, calling for your banning and shit. :cool:[/quote]oh, yeah, I was :rofl:ing when zewone asked me why the moderators were hooking me up with top secret information about moneything. I'd go back and find the posts, but I remember guessing his age and him admitting it right around the time he wanted to pitch for boo's team cause some girl was all about having moneything's baby gorilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back