OTTcast #3: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nice, but no. I've sold a lot of shit this and last year to fund the stuff I buy. YF360G has helped.

I don't buy all that much. I'm frugal.

[quote name='crystalklear64']wat is gmooj going on about? one minute i'm helping him with his girl, the next he's going to jail.

whats up with that?[/quote]

Yeah shit is wild.

Got fired like 3 days ago, have court and what seems to be impossible to pay now fines and a possible suspended DL/jail time on Friday, and no money in my pocket.

And I'm in love all over again. :/

Motherfucker.

Good win by Tampa. They simply outplayed the sox this game. I hope they beat the Phillies :cool:

but I ain't no Rays bandwagon fan :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']You know they're all bandwagon fans because not a single person there has a Devil Rays shirt there :cool:[/QUOTE]

All Florida fans are bandwagon fans. TB couldn't get anyone in the stadium all year, and lets not forget about how pitiful Marlins fans are.

The Simpsons Halloween special is going to spoof that great pumpkin Charlie Brown cartoon, with Bart dressed as Charlie Brown.:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']We rocked the fucking house.:cool:[/quote]
:cool:
[quote name='prmononoke']Yeah! Yeah![/quote]
Great job!

[quote name='joe2187']Baseball stunks[/quote]
*Throws what remains of the famous deceased baseball star Babe Ruth at Joe*

I got my Rays gear on :cool:

dsc00425ts1.jpg

So I'm trying this "My Japanese Coach" ds thing, and blazed through most of it via placement, but something pissed me off.

One of the questions was "what is 4?"

And there was no option for shi, which is what I had always known it as.

So wtf is 4?

[quote name='crystalklear64']So I'm trying this "My Japanese Coach" ds thing, and blazed through most of it via placement, but something pissed me off.

One of the questions was "what is 4?"

And there was no option for shi, which is what I had always known it as.

So wtf is 4?[/quote]

Yon.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're asian?! :eek:[/quote]

Yes, I am.

I think I'm the only Asian guy around here who actually likes baseball. :cry:

In all my japanese classes we always used shi. I think maybe there were a few specific things that used yon, but when just going through the number it was always ichi ni san shi go etc. Sounds better to me, though probably just because thats how I learned it. You got your ichi ni and then san shi. Flows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back