OTTcast #3: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']I second Zoo's motion that you have terrible taste.[/QUOTE]

You can second it. I already did that.
You can third it.

But hey, if he doesn't like it whatever, that's cool -- just don't get a game your unsure about and then end up wanting to ditch, Rocko -- don't pull a DMC4.

God DMC4 sucked.

I know I wouldn't dislike GoW2, I just don't know how fun it'll be.

I like how you guys seem to think Gears is the end all be all of games, though.

I need another one of those offers to go through so I can snag GoW2.

And does anyone here drink Coke products but not enter the codes? I would love 'em. :)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need another one of those offers to go through so I can snag GoW2.

And does anyone here drink Coke products but not enter the codes? I would love 'em. :)[/quote]

Any I get are yours

[quote name='Rocko']God DMC4 sucked.

I know I wouldn't dislike GoW2, I just don't know how fun it'll be.

I like how you guys seem to think Gears is the end all be all of games, though.[/QUOTE]

Gears is one of the greatest games of this generation.
DMC4 is, at the very least, solid. But if you don't like DMC games or NG games, you wouldn't like DMC4... which is why it surprised me that you decided to get it from YF360G.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Gears is one of the greatest games of this generation.
DMC4 is, at the very least, solid. But if you don't like DMC games or NG games, you wouldn't like DMC4... which is why it surprised me that you decided to get it from YF360G.[/QUOTE]
The demo seemed okay, but DMC4 bored me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What the fuck were Spielberg and Lucas thinking?! Aliens?! REALLY?!

Well anyway, I've seen it, and that's that. Now, I can pretend it never happened.[/quote]
They weren't aliens, they were "extra dimensional beings.":lol::roll:

[quote name='joe2187']*Throws Bioshocked at JFD*[/QUOTE]

*Leaps into the air and catches Bioshocked before it collides with JFD and throws it back at Joe*
:cool:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Browsing CAGon my DS isn't as fun as I'd wish...especially with a cat on my lap trying to grab my stylus.[/QUOTE]

Browsing the web on any portable device stinks.

[quote name='manthing']I hate those 'pregnant' monsters in Dead Space[/quote]

I won't have you discriminating them based on their decision to bear children :bomb:

hey all.
porrtable browsing does suck - but the ds and browser are useful @ work for detecing rogue waps.

i don't know why i'm doing this at home...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']hey all.
porrtable browsing does suck - but the ds and browser are useful @ work for detecing rogue waps.

i don't know why i'm doing this at home...[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you're the dick who would be trying to shut me down?! :bomb:

You know what doesn't stink? Elaine's Spinach quiche. The Secret is that she brushes the crust with Dijon mustard after she blind bakes the crust but before the filling goes in.

Monarchs lost today's game, which is their second home game and 4th of the season. The little kids playing during the break in the 1st and 2nd periods was more entertaining.

Jesus Christ. They just replayed a hit where a Tampa Bay Buc was sandwiched by two seahawks.

They should never show that hit again. It literally looks like the two guys break his neck. Then he crumples to the ground. I've never seen anything like it. It's just as bad as Theisman or Metcalf's career ending injuries.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Jesus Christ. They just replayed a hit where a Tampa Bay Buc was sandwiched by two seahawks.

They should never show that hit again. It literally looks like the two guys break his neck. Then he crumples to the ground. I've never seen anything like it. It's just as bad as Theisman or Metcalf's career ending injuries.[/quote]

that was basically my response, also.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Jesus Christ. They just replayed a hit where a Tampa Bay Buc was sandwiched by two seahawks.

They should never show that hit again. It literally looks like the two guys break his neck. Then he crumples to the ground. I've never seen anything like it. It's just as bad as Theisman or Metcalf's career ending injuries.[/QUOTE]

Ike Hilliard does not have fumble reducing crumple zones.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ike Hilliard does not have fumble reducing crumple zones.[/quote]

If they'd give the damn ball to Earnest Graham like they should, these things wouldn't happen

*needs 8 points from Graham to win this week*

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If they'd give the damn ball to Earnest Graham like they should, these things wouldn't happen

*needs 8 points from Graham to win this week*[/QUOTE]

Chika is rooting against garcia... man, I hate that choad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back