OTTcast #3: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']The weather is getting colder...I noticed when I sat on the throne.[/QUOTE]

You should invest in heated toilet seats.

[quote name='dcfox']You should invest in heated toilet seats.[/quote]

we are installing heated mesh lining under the tile floor in our new bathroom so that when you step on the tile first thing in the morning it's not cold. in theory it should also keep the throne slightly warm since it will be sitting on the heated floor.

[quote name='seanr1221']The weather is getting colder...I noticed when I sat on the throne.[/QUOTE]

I noticed when I developed a hernia bringing the 100 pound aloe plant inside, so it wouldn't freeze...

:/

My 4GB Sansa from Woot only plays out of one ear now.

Luckily it's still under warranty. I hope they can exchange it instead of refunding.

[quote name='munch']I bought Linkin's 60gb PS3 last night! Blu Rays here I come.

And can anyone think of a good cheap game I could pick up from ebay? I'm thinking $15 or less.[/QUOTE]$125 was a good deal.

[quote name='munch']I have Eastern Promises on HD DVD just sitting here waiting to be watched. I've heard it's muy excellente.[/quote]

Despite the naked man wrestling, it's a fantastic movie.

[quote name='Maklershed']Despite the naked man wrestling, it's a fantastic movie.[/QUOTE]
I

I hate that my friend is convinced that the PC Man in the Windows ad is the same actor as the PC Man in the Mac ads.

"Windows owns shares in Macintosh, so that's why they can use him!"

[quote name='Brak']I hate that my friend is convinced that the PC Man in the Windows ad is the same actor as the PC Man in the Mac ads.

"Windows owns shares in Macintosh, so that's why they can use him!"[/quote]

Haha, it did make me do a double take at first.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The god of scientology.

xenu981205072.gif
[/quote]
:lol: I have that same mask.

[quote name='TheRock88']Went to my nephew's birthday at Chuck E Cheese's. It's been over 10 years since the last time I've been there and wow, has everything gone to hell. All the games are kiddie stuff now (only things that actually looked fun were Mario Kart and Star Wars Trilogy).

I remember when they actually had good stuff like X-Men, Simpsons, SF2, etc. :cry:[/quote]
I remember going to showbiz, before they merged with chuck e. cheese.

I found these videos on youtube, i can't believe i remember seeing those animatronic characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yNitSBXzsA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGWJbcTvL_M&feature=related

[quote name='Mojimbo']The Warriors was kinda ____ing sick. I wish they had done a port to 360 like they did with Bully. :eek:([/QUOTE]
I love that game.

I liked this unlockable, myself. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL7kS0CmKZY

I've emailed Rockstar three or four times, begging that they make an A-Team video game, using audio from the old show.

[quote name='Brak']I hate that my friend is convinced that the PC Man in the Windows ad is the same actor as the PC Man in the Mac ads.

"Windows owns shares in Macintosh, so that's why they can use him!"[/quote]

Ugh. Tell me about it. My girlfriend thought the same thing. It doesn't even look like him!

Temp, your sig looks EXACTLY like the art of that guy who wrote "Holly Ghost".

That's supposed to be more along the lines of Double Dragon, what with the opening garage at the beginning.

[quote name='Brak']Temp, your sig looks EXACTLY like the art of that guy who wrote "Holly Ghost".

That's supposed to be more along the lines of Double Dragon, what with the opening garage at the beginning.[/quote]

HE IS ME!

HOLLYYYYYYYYY GHOSTTTT CHANCHAN ME!

I'm so glad that James Bond isn't self-aware and corny anymore.

[quote name='Brak']I'm so glad that James Bond isn't self-aware and corny anymore.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

And do you have a link for that "Holly Ghost" shit?

I kinda miss all the puns from the old bond movies. Plus the names, i still don't know how they got away with "Pussy Galore." :lol:

So I'm playing Gears of War, and I'm at the part where you go to the stranded people and are looking for the guy's car.

Can you discard the Hammer of Dawn, or do you need it later? Because it seems kind of shitty that, if you have to keep it, you can only have one main weapon. I don't want to discard it if I need it later though.

[quote name='Rocko']So I'm playing Gears of War, and I'm at the part where you go to the stranded people and are looking for the guy's car.

Can you discard the Hammer of Dawn, or do you need it later? Because it seems kind of shitty that, if you have to keep it, you can only have one main weapon. I don't want to discard it if I need it later though.[/QUOTE]
If you ever need the Hammer of Dawn, the game always gives you one to pick up.

Thanks, Brak.

I wish something decent would be released on Wii Ware.

...At least I'll have Animal Crossing to make it all better.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You should review his album WooHoo. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Only if he sends me a press copy, of course.

And holy shit, this is fucking insane.

Oh uh...I might have confused everyone. I was actually talking about the QoS game. I just played the demo and it was pretty awesome.

But yeah, the movie is going to kick ass too.

That was an awful commercial for Pacific Motorstorm...

Unless you can actually parachute drop from a plane...

---------------

And Warriors was Awesome

At the 7 minute mark, I imagine that he's tearing up a plate of oversized chocolate chip cookies; crumbs flying all over.

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks, Brak.

I wish something decent would be released on Wii Ware.

...At least I'll have Animal Crossing to make it all better.[/QUOTE]

World of Goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back