OTTcast #3: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Weird. I got like 3 random XBL friend requests in a row.[/quote]

The other day I got a message from some dude I don't know asking me to report his tag, so he didn't have to pay to change it

:whistle2:|

[quote name='manthing']The other day I got a message from some dude I don't know asking me to report his tag, so he didn't have to pay to change it

:whistle2:|[/quote]

Happens to me like every week. I just put block communications and give him bad feedback. :)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']*Leaps into the air and catches the baby before it collides with Manthing and throws it back at Joe*
:cool:[/quote]

You're sick!

[quote name='manthing']Why is Joe throwing dead babies at me?

They aren't the freaky mutant babies from Dead Space are they?

[/quote]

If you let em attack you ten times without dying you get a super secret special acheesemint. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Because it's an outright bad game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']Because you have terrible taste.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to side with zew on this one.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I hope it's brownies![/quote]

nah the kids last night ate all of those. none left. sorry.

[quote name='Moxio']Stop being a dick, JFD.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='joe2187']*Beats the crap out of JFD with Christopher Reeve's corpse*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Moxio']*Beats the crap out of JFD*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']*Strategically severs Johnny's arms*[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone being so mean to JFD?

Sweet. Booked the Obey suite at the Hotel des Art for three days in November. I wanted the Sam Flores room, but it was already booked.

Hoteldesarts_4_03_07F021_web.jpg

Hoteldesarts_4_03_07F034_web.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38t....com/item/shepard-fairey-mural-san-francisco/

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Watching the new Indy movie. It's a bit too cartoony for my liking.

But either way, it's Indy, so yeah.[/QUOTE]

Wait until you see the ending. :cool:

"I thought it was pretty good!" - Leopold Stotch

I don't know why they didn't just make them like the old ones. I mean, there are just so many dumb moments in this movie.

*In the middle of the jungle*

"Ox, get help!"
"Help!?"

*Ox brings back the bad guys*

"Thanks a lot, Ox!"

Well duh, who else would he have brought back? You were in the middle of the fucking jungle!

[quote name='dcfox']Why is everyone being so mean to JFD?[/quote]
Because of this:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']*Leaps into the air and catches the baby before it collides with Manthing and throws it back at Joe*
:cool:[/quote]
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']*Throws more dying babies at Joe*[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']"Movie of the Year!" - dcfox[/QUOTE]

:roll: Everybody knows the Movie of the Year is a tie between Iron Man and You Don't Mess With the Zohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back