Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']What the fuck is a Naruto?[/quote]

Don't pretend you don't know...I've seen your pic:

narutobs0.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Don't pretend you don't know...I've seen your pic:

narutobs0.png
[/quote]

That pic's nearly two years old ya jerk.

Eat a dingus LP.

[quote name='zewone']I'm guessing the new :360: Naruto game will be more fun, but visually the :ps3: game is phenomenal.[/quote]
If they can add more variety to the gameplay so I'm not doing the same stuff over and over again, it could be better. That and fix the bugs.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']When I joked about OTTer's Pod I didn't think it would actually be used.

Like Reagan joking about nuking the Soviets.[/quote]
Guess i just nuked the world, huh.:lol:

[quote name='JMEPO']:whistle2:x My dog just landed the nastiest drool blob ever on my foot...[/QUOTE]

My friend told me that when he was younger one of his dogs laid a tape worm on his step-moms foot. +1

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If they can add more variety to the gameplay so I'm not doing the same stuff over and over again, it could be better. That and fix the bugs.[/QUOTE]

Even with a lack of variety and bugs, should still be more fun than That Triple version.

Cool, I legit don't mind the wait but I was just trying to remind you in the least dickish way possible. I know you've got a lot of shit going on and it's easy to forget stuff like that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Don't pretend you don't know...I've seen your pic:

narutobs0.png
[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha. Oh man.

The middle-school moustache, head band, and crossed arms make that the funniest shit I've seen all week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you like it when Shr_ke was on your ass yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Elaborate.

I just put my Sony PSone LCD screen up on ebay. I never really used, so it's time to clean house. I've really enjoyed getting rid of shit I never use.

[quote name='munch']I just put my Sony PSone LCD screen up on ebay. I never really used, so it's time to clean house. I've really enjoyed getting rid of shit I never use.[/QUOTE]
I got one awhile ago at TRU. Think it was years ago actually. I want to make either my N64 or gamecube portable with it when I get some free time.

Did you like the Black Milk album, senorwoohoo? I now know what you mean by some of the tracks being ''ridiculous''. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did you like the Black Milk album, senorwoohoo? I now know what you mean by some of the tracks being ''ridiculous''. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haven't listened yet, I'm gonna hold out 'til I own the CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back