OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've asked this question before, I'm picking up my New TV today.

My 360 doesn't have an HDMI port, and I need to know what I'd need to get a good picture.

[quote name='Eviltude']RE4 goes on forever. And there hasn't even been an "OH SHIT!" scary moment in like 3 chapters.[/QUOTE]

There aren't many to begin with, and going on forever would be an awesome thing. Sadly, RE4 does eventually end.

How can you be complaining about the game being too long when its all good?

[quote name='Eviltude']RE4 goes on forever. And there hasn't even been an "OH SHIT!" scary moment in like 3 chapters.[/quote]
It really isn't that long of a game, felt shorter than the older ones to me.

The only scary part in RE4 is when
the chainsaw sisters come out and you're stuck in that little arena.
and
the creepy ass vibe when you enter that big castle and those suited dudes start attacking you with maces.
. Other than that, the rest wasn't bad. :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']The only scary part in RE4 is when
and
the creepy ass vibe when you enter that big castle and those suited dudes start attacking you with maces.
. Other than that, the rest wasn't bad. :[[/quote]

You didnt get scared when
the fire dude in the oven popped out and tried to give you a hug?

[quote name='TheRock88']You didnt get scared when
the fire dude in the oven popped out and tried to give you a hug?
[/quote]I actually legit shit my pants when that big ogre smashes the townsfolk and you gotta fight him. :lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']There aren't many to begin with, and going on forever would be an awesome thing. Sadly, RE4 does eventually end.

How can you be complaining about the game being too long when its all good?[/QUOTE]

I'm having fun. Not really complaining, I just don't feel like I'm being rewarded anymore. At least I don't have to drag Ashley around anymore. I got pretty good at keeping her safe but it's a pain in the ass. One good thing is that there are only two commands, follow or wait, so she's not dumb as a rock like a lot of AI characters.

and
. Other than that, the rest wasn't bad. :[[/QUOTE]

The first regenerator and "oven buddy" were pretty scary for me.

[quote name='crystalklear64']The first regenerator and "oven buddy" were pretty scary for me.[/quote]

Nothing really scary, but oven guy made me laugh. I had a feeling something was going to happen there, so I kinda came at the door from the side, so oven dude popped out and ran past me. Pixie asked what the guy was doing in there all this time, and I said, "Burning would be my guess."

RE4 never scared me...at all, it was too cheesy.

the best parts, are the frankenfish, and Chainsaw sisters.

Play more Dead Space.

and
. Other than that, the rest wasn't bad. :[[/quote]
There were some "oh shit" kind of moments though. Like being over run in that farm house.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I actually legit shit my pants when that big ogre smashes the townsfolk and you gotta fight him. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Top 5 scares I've had so far (I'm just starting Chapter 5).

At the very beginning in the village when you block yourself into that two story house. Everyone swarms the house and the dude with the chainsaw comes in. I was not ready for that in the very start of the game.

Getting fucked up by Saddler when you are in what I assume is his house.

The first time a parasite popped out of someones neck when I shot their head off. Their head popped like a melon and I went to walk passed them when all of the sudden I see that shit bust out and stab me in the neck. My reaction == Run away in game, scream like a girl IRL.

When Luis is killed by Saddler when he has the sample in his hand. Not to mention the parasitic arm goes back in through Saddler's crotch. WTF is that all about?

When playing as Ashley running through the dark trying to get whatever insignia you need to get out. I knew something was going to happen, but I didn't expect to turn around and have all the knights starring me in the face.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just don't be surprised when you're banned from the theater.[/quote]

I wear trench coats for a reason. ;)
They just added a new wall extension to my cube today so I'd have enough room to hang my coats - no lie. My guys got tired of me bitching about having no place to hang them.

[quote name='Moxio']
Plume, your solution to everything is sex. :nottalking:
[/quote]

It's worked for my father, it worked for America...and it's not a bad idea, actually.

All kidding aside, I have been dreading a Watchmen movie since they first talked about it in the 80's. I have come around since the first trailer and I literally can't remember the last time I have looked forward to a movie like this. I keep seeing things that I figured would get cut to make the movie's run time shorter (like the nuke-dream in this one).

I don't geek out about much anymore, but I truly cannot wait for the movie to come out.

"Del Lago" was cool, but it didn't scare me. I don't know what you guys are talking about with the oven guy, so maybe I haven't gotten there yet or just don't remember it.

I can't wait for the Watchmen movie.

One of the funny things though is that my mom HATED the graphic novel, she thought it was incredibly dumb and she said it had no depth to it. (WTF?)

However, she saw the trailer for the movie the other day and said it looked awesome, and she really wanted to see the movie. Which makes me kinda angry after all the hate she gave the book.

you can get 1080p with component. VGA and component both have their pros and cons. It doesn't really matter which you use.

Actually, I think it's cool that his mom read Watchmen.

Even though I am sooooo resisting saying, "They read it together before Desparate Housewives came on, because that is his bedtime."

Because I'm nice.

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: @ McCain staffer who said the black guy carved a B into her face for supporting McCain having made the whole thing up.[/QUOTE]

I saw that today. McCain's campaign headquarters released a statement saying "We hope she gets all the medical attention she needs." What a dumb whore.

[quote name='zewone']I'm guessing the new :360: Naruto game will be more fun, but visually the :ps3: game is phenomenal.[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like RoaN, probably not. :\

[quote name='manthing']Mr. Regenerate is a dick...[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling I hadn't seen the last of mr. regeneration pants. motherfucker seems to have growed up playing RE:3 and is Geoff's number one fan. :\

[quote name='Eviltude']"Del Lago" was cool, but it didn't scare me. I don't know what you guys are talking about with the oven guy, so maybe I haven't gotten there yet or just don't remember it.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember the oven guy -- I do remember the fucking blind guy that hunts you based on sound/movement -- I didn't like the looks of that place, I didn't like the idea of needing to go down those stairs, and I sure as hell didn't like it when that fucker came out to play.

Dead Space is way more suspenseful than RE4. fucking nightmare level shit. When I played the first 20 minutes or so the other day at 4:30 in the afternoon and was creeped out, I knew it was going to be a hell of a ride.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Sorry for the delay. we'll do this then. I didnt hear anyone say they were ready.[/quote]
I just finished installing the beta! :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back