OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquid: The Later Years

image.php

A greasepaint moustache and eyebrows is a straight-up ca$hion statement.

[quote name='dcfox']I haven't tried My Japanese Coach, but My Spanish Coach is decent. I have My Chinese Coach as well but have yet to "play" it.[/QUOTE]

Do you *know* any spanish? If you're a total beginner and are saying it's good, maybe I should look into my japanese coach...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do you *know* any spanish? If you're a total beginner and are saying it's good, maybe I should look into my japanese coach...[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for "Mai Intarw3bz coaTch"

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Brak, get your ass online. Its time, its time, its vader time!![/QUOTE]
I'm at work for another 45 minutes.

I like how my Fable II Hero looks like a gully-ass pirate... with a halo floating over his melon. :cool:

It's been the eleven o'clock hour for - at least - 17 hours... :|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do you *know* any spanish? If you're a total beginner and are saying it's good, maybe I should look into my japanese coach...[/QUOTE]

I didn't know any Spanish to begin with.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I thought you said that was for the weak? :robot:[/quote]

Yes, but see that would be an act of Hate on Moxio part, not an act of love. Therefore he is ok with it.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Brak, invite me into your world so I can bang your wife. :^D[/QUOTE]
Spit roast?
[quote name='rabbitt']"Get money + get paid" - Brak$or[/QUOTE]
But I'm always broke. :'[

\\:D/

On Real Time, they're talking about that girl who faked being mugged and having that B scratched into her face.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back