OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Plenty.

Plenty of nasty ones too though. :/[/QUOTE]

You have to take the bad with the good. And by that, I mean don't fuck any of the fuck-ugly chicks.

[quote name='rabbitt']You have to take the bad with the good. And by that, I mean don't fuck any of the fuck-ugly chicks.[/QUOTE]

Duh. :cool:

Also: are you drunk?

:lol:

You'll be disgusted to hear that parking alone was $15, Liquid. It was in a shitty lot and it still took like 30 minutes to exit too. :bomb:

I've been spoiled by the smaller shows I usually go to.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:

You'll be disgusted to hear that parking alone was $15, Liquid. It was in a shitty lot and it still took like 30 minutes to exit too. :bomb:

I've been spoiled by the smaller shows I usually go to.[/QUOTE]

$15 for parking is insane. How'd you like Ghostland?

[quote name='rabbitt']When does your break start Liq? We need to get you a month of XBL so we can throwdown on Gears 2. [/QUOTE]Way ahead of you, $$$$a. I activated 12 months last week. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']$15 for parking is insane. How'd you like Ghostland?

Way ahead of you, $$$$a. I activated 12 months last week. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice. When is the break then?

They were cool but I only got to catch the last like 10 minutes cause my friend took forever getting ready and the lines to get in were pretty long. I asked my other friend and he said their set wasn't that long in the first place, a little over 30 minutes, I think.

[quote name='rabbitt']Nice. When is the break then?[/QUOTE]Thanksgiving. But hell, I can still play before that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They were cool but I only got to catch the last like 10 minutes cause my friend took forever getting ready and the lines to get in were pretty long. I asked my other friend and he said their set wasn't that long in the first place, a little over 30 minutes, I think.[/QUOTE]That's a shame. I can't wait to see them headline their own show in a few weeks.

[quote name='rabbitt']I went to Parts & Labor last night :cool:

And now I'm asleep.[/QUOTE]
I'm seeing them in 2 weeks. :cool:

I really wish this picture was bigger:

untitled-2.jpg

I PM'd the OP of the thread to see if he would forward me the e-mail. He said he "lost the picture in it" whatever that means.

I think I've come to the realization that Guitar Hero: World Tour stinks.

Mak, explain to me how friends work on PS3. Is it still all weird?

Actually I know that. He was part of some computer gaming clan that had the initials NK. And his clan tag was Guile.

I wonder if we were to go back in time to the 1950s, how disappointed people would be to find out that in 2008 we have no flying cars AND we have a vice presidential candidate that doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

Random double post: I'm sooo loving Fable 2. I haven't been as heavily involved with a story based game since Oblivion. I played for at least 5 hours yesterday without doing much of the main mission. I was just exploring, messing with my houses, and doing side quests.

I wish I could change how my character looks though. I was tall and stacked but then I ate too many food items and got really fat. So I've been eating celery like crazy to get thin but instead of making me thin it just seems to shrink me. So now, thanks to my smallness and fatness, in combination with my Noble Gent outfit, I look like Napoleon. :lol:

EDIT: Everyone on my friends list is playing Gears 2 right now :bomb:

I haven't been online in a while. I think I'll get on today.

Fun fact: I've only played one game ever with anyone on CAG.

[quote name='Maklershed']You're not online either! :bomb:

(at least you weren't when I made that post)[/quote]
I'm not playing Gears 2 :wave:

[quote name='Maklershed']You're not online either! :bomb:

(at least you weren't when I made that post)[/QUOTE]

Not usually on a saturday morning -- but I haven't played gears 2 yet either, if that makes you feel better.

--

ROFLCOPTER@Capcom... trying to push out SSFIITHDR a year late and charging "more than $10" for it? Shame on you. It's kind of fitting a lot of people have lost interest in this now. And the pricetag will probably turn off a lot of the people who were still waiting for it (myself included).

[quote name='Eviltude']Long night out after I initially planned to stay in. Peanut Butter :cool: Cookies = :drool:

May some of those for me, Chika.[/quote]

i'm makin a batch tonight/tomorrow (they need to cool overnight before i can cover them in chocolate). Paypal me a couple bucks for shipping, and i'll send you some. That goes for anyone that wants some. i've got like 3 or 4 people on the list that i owe cookies as thank-yous, but at that point i might as well make a double batch so there will be leftovers.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:whee: Finished a keg this morning.[/quote]

[quote name='rabbitt']Johnny, you're an alcoholic.[/quote]
qft

[quote name='Maklershed']JFD, send me a Texas breakfast burrito and a bottle of Tapatio hot sauce.[/quote] You can get tapatio at Walmart in Whitehall if you're out that direction. It's like $1.48 or something insanely cheap.

[quote name='lilboo']Ewwwwwww, it's my BF's birthday today!
:whee:

HE.
TURNS.

::SHUDDERS::[/quote]

he's almost as old as shrike!

[quote name='munch']And for 10,000th post . . .[/quote]
wow, that's a lot of shits and giggles.

I really hope these rumours of Dead Space 2 and a Dead Space movie are false -- I haven't finished the game yet, but right now I was kind of hoping that it would be a stand alone title... if the 2nd half of the game doesn't change my mind...

They're doing the same thing with Bioshock, I think, and I'm not feeling that either. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back