OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

I completely forgot that I had pre-ordered that Criterion 10 Years of Rialto Pictures collection (because of a price mistake), and I just got a shipping notice. Looks like retail is well over twice what I paid. Hopefully I can sell this.

marty-mcfly.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']LP, sell me that car racing game.[/quote]

fuck no...I love MC:LA!

I will trade you my Saints Row 2 for your Dead Space.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I will trade you my Saints Row 2 for your Dead Space.[/quote]

Good luck finding someone to fall for that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why is that mean?[/quote]

It's mean not to give me your stuff.

[quote name='TheRock88']Good luck finding someone to fall for that.[/quote]

Why? SRII has 304958498% more replay value than Dead Space.

ORLY? So, a game that has multiplayer and hours upon hours of missions and an open world has less replay value than a linear game that might take about 8 hours to complete?

[quote name='joe2187']I Can has HDTV!!!!! YAYZ!!!

I didn't know Dead Space could get more awesome...

HPIM0511.jpg
[/quote]

Dang that looks slick...don't you live in the ghetto though...aren't you afraid of someone breaking in and stealing it?

Speaking of Dead Space...anyone picking up the DVD or Blu-Ray this Tues?

51tOlzvC3SL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Sweet. www.gog.com has fully launched. DLing the Redneck Rampage Collection! Been dying to play that series for 10 years![/quote]

Be sure to get Kingpin as well...very good game!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Be sure to get Kingpin as well...very good game![/quote]

Thats one I've been wanting to play for a long time. And believe me, as soon as I can I'll get it. Though, I plan on getting Earthworm Jim 1+2 before that. My friend is gonna get Fallout 1. I can play Fallout on GameTap, but it kills it if I don't have an internet connection for GameTap to do so

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Just buy it on DVD you damn fool. It's a damn cartoon.[/QUOTE]

I think the difference between HD and SD is actually more noticeable in cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back