OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']The hell did i just watch?[/quote]
The movie of the year. van Damme playing as himself robbing a bank. Brilliant.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What do you think of the way you activate star power on drums in GH:WT, JohnnyFoxDarko?[/quote]
I think it sounds like a good idea, but it'll a bit difficult to execute. Especially if you have the RB drums, and you'll most likely break your combo everytime until you get used to it.
When the game is released, that is.

Damn, I just played Testify by RATM on RB2. Shit had me jumping around my living room like a crazed fool.

That song is ball punchingly good.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']How do you activate it?[/quote]
With the GHWT drums, you hit the 2 cymbals during the song.
With the RB1-2 drums, you hit the yellow and blue pads during the song.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']That song makes me want to punch Soodmeg in the balls![/quote]

Oh TFN you crazy fool.

Wait a sec.......

[quote name='JolietJake']How much does prime end up being for each person in the group?[/quote]

$20.

It is a great deal. I already for sure have one person who was in my group last year, and JFD is thinking about doing it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']How does it work Budge?[/quote]

It works alot like the PSN gamersharing.

You get 4 people in a group, everybody paypals $21 to one person who is designated as the group buyer. Then they sign up for Amazon Prime and add all the other people under the prime account, so then you can use the Amazon Prime too.

You can still use your amazon account and have it shipped to where ever you want to.

[quote name='prmononoke']I too would get Amazon Prime, if I didn't already get it for free anyway.

But how are you pulling that off, lordwow?[/QUOTE]

I live close enough to a distribution center that if I ordered something say on Monday, I'd generally have it in my mailbox on Tuesday afternoon.

[quote name='lordwow']I live close enough to a distribution center that if I ordered something say on Monday, I'd generally have it in my mailbox on Tuesday afternoon.[/quote]
You stink.

[quote name='joe2187']Nazombies in COD:WAW!!! :whee:

seems like a rip off of Left 4 Dead[/QUOTE]

You can't get mad at Nazi zombies with 4 player co-op, even if it is a rip-off.

Truth.

I thought I was gonna be able to just sign on and download the R2 beta and now I have to do some stupid system update/install, then R2 download/install. :bomb:

Maybe I can play with TheManaKnight and whoknows tonight. :D!

They added a half-assed background download feature. Once you have something in your download queue just scroll all the way to the left in the XMB and go up and hit the icon that says to power off the system. It'll ask you if you want it to turn off after it finishes download so hit that box too and you're set. The cool thing is that it auto-installs it when it's done too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back