OTTimus Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sarausagi']By the way, I'm still keeping track of messages...I'll make a decision in about 45 minutes[/quote]

Winnar??!?!

Sagi tell us if you are going to post or not. Some of us have to sleep.

I thought Sargi already had a pic up? For some reason I always got the vibe that Sargi was the "Hawt" poster around here......

[quote name='Soodmeg']Sagi tell us if you are going to post or not. Some of us have to sleep.

I thought Sargi already had a pic up? For some reason I always got the vibe that Sargi was the "Hawt" poster around here......[/quote]

Well, I thought that about DJ K8E, and we all know how that turned out.

Of course, many things happened before my time here, so my perception was very limited.

[quote name='prmononoke']Well, I thought that about DJ K8E, and we all know how that turned out.

Of course, many things happened before my time here, so my perception was very limited.[/quote]

MUAAHAAHHA DJ K8E. So funny..So wrong.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Sagi tell us if you are going to post or not. Some of us have to sleep.

I thought Sargi already had a pic up? For some reason I always got the vibe that Sargi was the "Hawt" poster around here......[/QUOTE]
I believe that award goes to 1swtdeception:

http://www.ratethegamer.com/?i=43

[quote name='tiredfornow']cheapyd is one studly bastard.[/quote]

Dude honestly......is FEAR all that great? What does it compare to?

I never saw why the game was hyped...in fact I dont think I ever even so one review for the game. Completely under my radar.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Dude honestly......is FEAR all that great? What does it compare to?

I never saw why the game was hyped...in fact I dont think I ever even so one review for the game. Completely under my radar.[/QUOTE]

FEAR is amazing. It's on par with Half Life as one of the greatest PC FPS ever. You owe it to yourself if you like spooky settings, amazing graphics, memorable characters, and incredible gameplay to play it.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Dude honestly......is FEAR all that great? What does it compare to?

I never saw why the game was hyped...in fact I dont think I ever even so one review for the game. Completely under my radar.[/quote]
the single-players alright for a one time play, the AI is just cool and some of the effects are cool I guess... but the multiplayer is just fun I think. It's fast paced madness... there's nothing really I can compare it too, just a generic FPS with the time slow ability that makes the games difficulty watered down, cause it fuckin' sucks ass without the time thing.. real hard to stay alive for very long at some points.

EDIT: Moxio's right. Just don't play it on the 360. :p

The winner is...........

CHEAPASSGAMER: PERVERTED BUT OH SO DELICIOUS

So two people actually got picked..one who said "just write cag " on it and the one person who said "Perverted but oh so delicious"

I was tempted to draw that symbol though...

and Cheez-Its Tasty Like Tits was my runner up

I also liked "I have seen the top of the mountain"

but my mom is being a total bitch right now, so I'm going to go quiet her down and then I'll post the pic sometime tomorrow morning, so all of you waiting for proof of my girly-ness can go to sleep knowing it'll be there tomorrow!

[quote name='sarausagi']
but my mom is being a total bitch right now, so I'm going to go quiet her down and then I'll post the pic sometime tomorrow morning, so all of you waiting for proof of my girly-ness can go to sleep knowing it'll be there tomorrow![/quote]

A Tease : yup, definitely a girl

[quote name='Moxio']FEAR is amazing. It's on par with Half Life as one of the greatest PC FPS ever. You owe it to yourself if you like spooky settings, amazing graphics, memorable characters, and incredible gameplay to play it.[/quote]

PC,,,,,What the hell am I....a caveman?!?!?! No one plays PC anyore.

Naw just kidding. Though I dont play PC games....I might invest in it for 360 at some point afte I beat R6V.

I just saw a tv ad for Epic Movie. I never seen it but I just know it had to be one of the worst movies of all time. I saw Date Movie and I just wanted to kill myself afterwards.

[quote name='Moxio']FEAR is amazing. It's on par with Half Life as one of the greatest PC FPS ever. You owe it to yourself if you like spooky settings, amazing graphics, memorable characters, and incredible gameplay to play it.[/quote]
I wish PANICS was still active.

[quote name='sarausagi']The winner is...........

CHEAPASSGAMER: PERVERTED BUT OH SO DELICIOUS

So two people actually got picked..one who said "just write cag " on it and the one person who said "Perverted but oh so delicious"

I was tempted to draw that symbol though...

and Cheez-Its Tasty Like Tits was my runner up

I also liked "I have seen the top of the mountain"

but my mom is being a total bitch right now, so I'm going to go quiet her down and then I'll post the pic sometime tomorrow morning, so all of you waiting for proof of my girly-ness can go to sleep knowing it'll be there tomorrow![/quote]

Wait a second? I won something? I knew Preverted but oh so delicious would win all along.

I would like to thank all my friends who helped me along the way....I would also like to thank my 9 and a half inch wang that pleases my girl.......

[quote name='Moxio']FEAR is amazing. It's on par with Half Life as one of the greatest PC FPS ever. You owe it to yourself if you like spooky settings, amazing graphics, memorable characters, and incredible gameplay to play it.[/QUOTE]

posting from my wii. anyway FEAR wasnt a great game to me. its good for a couple late night run throughs of the campigan but not much else. yes it has some scary moments. but at the end of the day its a run of the mill FPS.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Pfft. Takes time to work up a good photo-chop.[/QUOTE]
Put your money where your beard is, -Banky!

I'm not really sure what the means.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Wait a second? I won something? I knew Preverted but oh so delicious would win all along.

I would like to thank all my friends who helped me along the way....I would also like to thank my 9 and a half inch wang that pleases my girl.......[/QUOTE]

Pics or GTFO.

No wait, scratch that... after that nasty pic yesterday, you're capable of anything. :bomb:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Pfft. Takes time to work up a good photo-chop.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm totally going to splice a girl's face over the Icy Hot Stunnaz, stick domo-kun on it, and squiggle write "I'm a girl" over it.

Alright since Sagi crushed my dreams for the night. I am going to sleep.

Sagi since I won the CAG awards send me a PM of your pic.:)

Boom...night bitches.

[quote name='Eviltude']Put your money where your beard is, -Banky!

I'm not really sure what the means.[/QUOTE]
Bearded nipples? Sounds strangely familiar...

[quote name='Moxio']Pics or GTFO.

No wait, scratch that... after that nasty pic yesterday, you're capable of anything. :bomb:[/quote]

MUAHAHHAHHAA.....yeah that shit was all fucked up man. But still funny.

[quote name='sarausagi']That's not real..oh god..

if that's real..i'm wearing a tinfoil tiara and TRUSTING NO ONE!!![/quote]

Thats cool.....just don't forget that push-up bra.

[quote name='sarausagi']That's not real..oh god..

if that's real..i'm wearing a tinfoil tiara and TRUSTING NO ONE!!![/QUOTE]
As I've said before, I always think of people according to their avatars. With that in mind, you are pretty much going to disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltude
Well thanks for the help, chika. Threw a couple books up there to scout it out. If all goes well, I'll just put the rest up there too.

That was wierd. My TV just turned itself off for a second and my cable modem reset itself... Whatever.

do you have time warner? my modem and TV flash like once a day or so.

HOLY SHIT!! I thought I was going insane thinking I was the only one who has that happen to them

[quote name='Eviltude']As I've said before, I always think of people according to their avatars. With that in mind, you are pretty much going to disappoint.[/QUOTE]
My boobs never fail to entertain.

steelangelbankytittygunez9.gif

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']My boobs never fail to entertain.

[/quote]

Now I see why they decided to use Jessica in DQ8 rather than you.

......yikes.

I wish I had some kind of magical spanish woman to make me grilled cheese. I'd settle for just the grilled cheese at the moment.

[quote name='AK85']For not having played halo/halo 2 at all, I have enjoyed what I have played of the Halo 3 beta so far[/QUOTE]

wa wa wah what?

[quote name='Demolition Man']You mean to tell me I stayed up this late waiting for some great bewbage and all I got in return was....

..... fucktarts.[/QUOTE]
How about these apples?

cheerleaderbankykg5.gif

[quote name='Demolition Man']You mean to tell me I stayed up this late waiting for some great bewbage and all I got in return was....

..... fucktarts.[/quote]

what's greater than a bearded women shooting lasers from her bewbz?..
.....that's right, shut up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what's greater than a bearded women shooting lasers from her bewbz?..
.....that's right, shut up.[/QUOTE]

a naked, beardless lady.

[quote name='Eviltude']As I've said before, I always think of people according to their avatars. With that in mind, you are pretty much going to disappoint.[/QUOTE]

I know..I wish I was as pretty as Hayden...sighs..she's so pretty..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back