Over 1 year later and erewards finally payed off (nothing free here) Just a rant

needler420

Banned
Wasn't sure where to post this But I first found out about erewards here I think in this section. Its been so long I can't find the thread or id post it there. So I apologize in advance to whom ever it may anger.

Anyway I just reached $50 credit so there are really only two things worth taking which is a $25 gamestop credit or a Zales $50 credit.

I just have to make up my mind on which to get as I already have a lot of games on backlog and already traded in some games I platinum toward my new hobby. On Zales all I see to get is a mens silver chain as I have no lady friends. Just glad I finally made it was almost about to give up.

It took over a year to make this much credit and heard about it right here some where on CAG.:booty: So thanks for giving me this community.

Wow, I got so many emails I typically delete a few or don't bother... usually I get one every quarter and my brother gets one as well.

I love e-rewards. My wife and I both have accounts, and like the guys above, we each do enough surveys to get a Gamestop gift card every quarter. I have enough saved up for PS Vita right now. I can't wait to pick that up, paid in full from e-rewards. It'll be an awesome day!

I'm having a hard time debating which to take because it takes 50 credit for only $25 gamestop credit. Yet If I take Zales I can get a full $50. Though zales is expensive jewelery and I don't even wear any I do see a mens chain I might be interested in.

For games I have a big backlog already and not too interested in any games atm. I'm waiting for dark souls though as I platinum demons souls. I started that game Oct.6 US release date. But the last time I tried saving a digital credit from gamestop I deleted the email on accident.

Not sure what to get lol.:booty:

I'll give my 2 cents and also add that I get a card every quarter. Its awesome to save them up as best as I can. I have about $150 saved up right now with nothing in particular in mind.

I've even been added to a Coca-Cola survey group through e-rewards that nets me about $15-25 a month through Amazon. E-Rewards has been great for me.

[quote name='WesWarlord']I'll give my 2 cents and also add that I get a card every quarter. Its awesome to save them up as best as I can. I have about $150 saved up right now with nothing in particular in mind.

I've even been added to a Coca-Cola survey group through e-rewards that nets me about $15-25 a month through Amazon. E-Rewards has been great for me.[/QUOTE]

Lucky I wish I can have that much. The Majority of the surveys only give me partial credit and disqualify me from the survey most of the time.

[quote name='mightymek']I love e-rewards. My wife and I both have accounts, and like the guys above, we each do enough surveys to get a Gamestop gift card every quarter. I have enough saved up for PS Vita right now. I can't wait to pick that up, paid in full from e-rewards. It'll be an awesome day![/QUOTE]

Wow, really? What's the MSRP on the Vita going to be? You must have been saving up for a year or so...nicely done, I guess.

I have racked up about 150 bucks worth of gamestop already just to blow it on used caseless ps2 games....I still have 30 bucks or so left...

ya, i find if you're just in it for the credit, it's easier to just game the system and reply how they want you to rather than how you'd actually do so.

That said, I get enough offers, even with ones I'm only given partial credit to get a GS card every quarter as well

[quote name='boagman']Wow, really? What's the MSRP on the Vita going to be? You must have been saving up for a year or so...nicely done, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, been saving for a little over a year I guess. The Vita will be $249 for the Wi-Fi version, and $299 for the 3G/WiFi version. I haven't decided which one to get yet.

Need some help from someone who redeemed The gamestop gift cards.

Do then send a physical card or is it in an email digital?

I was going to do the zales but unlike JCpenny and Macys where it says on the main page a minimum to use its only $50 off a order of $250+ you don't see that in till you try to redeem it.

[quote name='WesWarlord']
I've even been added to a Coca-Cola survey group through e-rewards that nets me about $15-25 a month through Amazon. E-Rewards has been great for me.[/QUOTE]

How did you get into this Coca-Cola survey group?

[quote name='needler420']Need some help from someone who redeemed The gamestop gift cards.

Do then send a physical card or is it in an email digital?
[/QUOTE]

They send you a physical card.

[quote name='rainking187']They send a physical gift card.[/QUOTE]

Indeed
picture.php

I've been a member of e-rewards since Jan 4, 2011 and so far, I've redeemed two GS $25 gift cards and one $15 border bucks for Borders to buy a blu-ray movie(too bad they're going out of business). I also gave my brother an extra account and he redeemed two too but faster than I did. I wish they have something else too besides GameStop giftcards. A BestBuy e-reward would be awesome, ah well. Something for nothing and nothing for something.

my gamestop gift card is in the $75 level any reason why it's not in the $50 level like everyone else?

My price for the $50 GS gift card is $75 dollars for some reason, so I don't see myself earning anything from them anytime soon, since all their other rewards are uninteresting.

I recently stopped doing it but I got my first gift card within 3-4 months and my second around 6.
I just stopped doing it because I've answered too many recent surveys asked over 5 minutes of questions just to tell me that I wasn't eligible.

It seems the most surveys I get questions for are over insurance. Seems like I am doing an insurance survey of some type every two weeks but they usually pay pretty well.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I just stopped doing it because I've answered too many recent surveys asked over 5 minutes of questions just to tell me that I wasn't eligible.[/QUOTE]

You still make money. I've done hour-long surveys on Opinion Outpost that I've literally completed before they tell me I didn't qualify.

[quote name='the8055']my gamestop gift card is in the $75 level any reason why it's not in the $50 level like everyone else?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gram']My price for the $50 GS gift card is $75 dollars for some reason[/QUOTE]

The $50 level is for a $25 card. $75 is for a $50 card.

hmm.. I don't have the option for a $50 Gamestop GC either, just the $25 card at the $50 e-rewards level. I wonder why it's different for some.

I once did a survey that was ongoing for 2 weeks. I had to list what foods I ate everyday during that time frame, and then they sent me a check for $75 real dollars, which was badass!

What is the fastest way to earn swagbucks?

I signed up today with them directly from the main page no referral.

So far I'm at 31 swagbucks but to get anything decent you need like 5k.

Jeus swag bucks looks like a hassle with all that spam mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']who buys jewelry? are you a chick? lol.[/QUOTE]

Actually Zales has some bad ass jewelry for men, you might be surprised.

[quote name='needler420']What is the fastest way to earn swagbucks?

I signed up today with them directly from the main page no referral.

So far I'm at 31 swagbucks but to get anything decent you need like 5k.

Jeus swag bucks looks like a hassle with all that spam mail.[/QUOTE]

Daily Polls nets you 1 buck a day for voting
NOSO you can just skip everything to the end and you get 2 bucks
Trusted Survey nets you 1 buck just for clicking into that section
Swagbucks TV gets you up to 75 bucks per day for watching videos

and Swagbucks is mostly good for the $5 Amazon GC. Only takes 450 bucks to get $5 on Amazon and it's cheaper than just buying most of the 1,000+ overpriced items when you can just save up the Amazon GC's and buy it cheaper that way.

After using e-rewards for about 3 years, the one thing that annoys me is that I cannot have access to all the rewards. Some people have Target or Pizzahut, while others only get Gamestop and frequent flyer miles. My point is that I should have access to everything they offer. I do have hope that they might change this someday.

ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES.

Sorry, had to be that guy. :p

Anyways, I got a GameStop gift card and then traded it with a fellow CAG for PayPal, that way I could use it wherever I wanted.

I need $75 in e-rewards currency to earn a $25 Gamestop gift card. I'm at $50 in a little over a month.

Swagbucks is really paying off. In just over a week since joining, I've already earned enough for five $5 Amazon gift cards.

[quote name='JoeSaru']I need $75 in e-rewards currency to earn a $25 Gamestop gift card. I'm at $50 in a little over a month.

Swagbucks is really paying off. In just over a week since joining, I've already earned enough for five $5 Amazon gift cards.[/QUOTE]

The bad news is you only get five a month. But then by the first of the month you'll have enough saved up to buy 5 more. If I was more patient, I would buy a $25 card first and get the other ones the same month, but by the time they finally post, I'm dying to spend them. I don't get why they take two weeks to post when Opinion Outpost's are instant but, hey, free money. Between the two I've made $337.

[quote name='JoeSaru']
Swagbucks is really paying off. In just over a week since joining, I've already earned enough for five $5 Amazon gift cards.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? It takes me like 2 weeks to get one. How do you get so many Swagbucks, referrals?

[quote name='Jmclark']Seriously? It takes me like 2 weeks to get one. How do you get so many Swagbucks, referrals?[/QUOTE]

I do the trusted surveys. Most of them will give you 50-100 Swagbucks if you qualify. I also earn around 20 Swagbucks a day just for searching.

[quote name='JoeSaru']I do the trusted surveys. Most of them will give you 50-100 Swagbucks if you qualify. I also earn around 20 Swagbucks a day just for searching.[/QUOTE]

LOL i just noticed that. I guess the other surveys aren't trusted lol.

[quote name='Jmclark']Seriously? It takes me like 2 weeks to get one. How do you get so many Swagbucks, referrals?[/QUOTE]

Ponzi Pyramid. Offer them a $5 gift card per referral and you'll still profit over $5 worth of amazon credit for yourself.

Have to market yourself If your in a legit business and owner it give you some potential for decent amounts.

I already get hundreds of dollars from surveys; might as well check this out too. Anyone care to send me an invite? If so, let me know and I can PM you my e-mail address. Or you can PM me a referral link if they have them.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I already get hundreds of dollars from surveys; might as well check this out too. Anyone care to send me an invite? If so, let me know and I can PM you my e-mail address. Or you can PM me a referral link if they have them.[/QUOTE]

To which erewards or swagbucks?

So far it doesn't seem swagbucks is going to pay off. No matter what browser or pc I use with pop ups off and filters off I can not get the trusted surveys to boot past the redirecting page.

It seem I can only make around 20 swagbucks a day at this rate with a lot of time invested. I'm liking erewards more.

probably already been asked but is this the one gamestop customers got invites too?

If so ive been sitting at like half of a $25 gift card forever. I get like 10 questions into a survey and their like "oh snap you don't qualify".

[quote name='TheRobReport']probably already been asked but is this the one gamestop customers got invites too?

If so ive been sitting at like half of a $25 gift card forever. I get like 10 questions into a survey and their like "oh snap you don't qualify".[/QUOTE]

I found you get a lot of surveys if you say you are a mid 20's female, own your home, no children/not married, 40k+ a year income. I signed up my girlfriend and noticed it she gets 3x more surveys than I do. Even If her surveys dont qualify the .50 cents they give her adds up fast.

It took you a year to get the $50 in credit???

I get it done in a in just a few months and can almost get one every 4 months. (they will only let you redeem a GameStop Credit quarterly) but I always ATLEAST get 2 a year and sometimes I get all 4 a year.

Do you have your settings set up to send you surveys all the time?

bread's done
Back