OVER 50 GAMES - 360/PS1-3/WII/DS/RARES/TV/**HALO 3 ZUNE**W:A LOT & CYLs

[quote name='xsasquatch']cml, im interested in the TE stick[/QUOTE]

didn't see anything i liked, but I actually just sold that TE stick yesterday on craigslist. Should probably update that lol

Resident Evil 3 for your Batman LEGO?

it's the black label version, complete..has a lot of scracthes, but she works like a charm..and you might be able to fix some of them..im just not good at that stuff

I'm interested in Digital Devil Saga, and have the Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack available. The game, all bonus items, and big box are included. The game has been played maybe 3 times.

The Japanese version of Sonic Adventure 2 has English menus and text selectable. Make sure your Dreamcast is capable of playing Japanese games.

I'm not stupid enough to expect a straight trade, so let me know what can be worked out so that it's fair.

@ Shrike - Uploaded a pic of mine. I think it looks cool. It is quite rare and I may end up changing the price on it if it's worth $80 on ebay (which I think is overpriced) o_O. Only to $30 tho. So if anyone wants it, act now b4 I increase the price! lol.

@ Jester - Sorry. I own just about every Wii game I'm interested in. Basically Smash Bros, Mario Galaxy, and Dokapon Kingdom lol. Sometimes I wish I never bought a Wii...

BUMP!

Sorry Skater & Adriley, I didn't see anything from either of your lists. I'm actually getting Infamous for Demon's Soul, so I'm not trading for it nemore. I just forgot to reflect that in my title

bread's done
Back