[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Thank you The Fizzzzzz! I have long walked the fine line between video game collector and outright hoarder, so you guys are perhaps helping me in more ways than one :).

TooPoor, yes there will definitely be more 360 and PS3 games.  The thing is I'm first and foremost a Nintendo collector so they tend to be the systems I bought for the most.  For PS3 most games I bought were either digital, sold already or in my collection currently but I do have some good ones that'll appear in the near future.  Right now I'm trying to move as many games as I can so I'm listing those that were out of storage first :)

:psp: Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Dark Tower [A] – 4
:psp: Fantasy Golf Pangya - 3
:psp: Final Fantasy [A] -3
:psp: Final Fantasy: The War of the Lions (Black Label Original) - 5
:psp: God of War: Chains of Olympus (Black Label Original) -7
:psp: Knights in the Nightmare (Includes Free Yggdra Union download voucher inside) -4
:psp: Lumines: Puzzle Fusion [A] -3
:psp: Me & My Katamari [A]  -3
:psp: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (No Manual) -3
:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Black Label Original) -7
:psp: Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Some wear on manual) -4

LOL! I'm still waiting on my W-2 so not yet haha. Just trying to help Goomba out with some bids!
well just remember me when you get your W-2 and check out my upcoming lowball

its a secret for now though. don't tell anyone.

Goomba, I am going to need to see more genesis and PS3 games here, please. if you will. merci. gracias.

** Bids Updated up to Post #264 **

It's still snowing quite heavily where I live here in CT, so with that I'm going to call it a night as tomorrow will be a lot of shovelling/car cleaning/etc. Thanks again for all of the bids, feedback and general commentary :) you guys are a great bunch.  See you all soon!  I'll add photos of the games soon enough ^_^.

** Bids Updated up to Post #273 **

Today will be a filled with a lot of shoveling snow, but all of the bids are up to date now :).  All I want to know right now though is, who rated my thread only one star :(.

TheRodfather, yeah Lunar was empty too...sorry about that.  Next time I'll verify all of the boxes before I put up the initial teaser photograph ^_^.  I think I may have the game somewhere though, just have to find it.

Only one person hasn't paid now from the previous auction...

* VideoGameCollector17

* Arnoldrimmer - PAID

* NxCMP
* MasaTFC

* TooPoor
* Cage017 - PAID
* Duo_Maxwell

* N3XTLVL

* Stoic Person Eater

N3XTLVL, please contact me via PM with your shipping address/Email address so I can properly invoice you! THANKS.

** Bids Updated up to Post #277 **

The car is cleaned off and I'm going to make a quick run over across the state border to Rhode Island for a bit.  See you all soon and thanks again!

Oh, btw, I've been listing all the updates through Word which gives me more control over styles and such so far, but it seems that the URL links don't carry over, meaning the photos for the items get erased.  So I'll start using the CAG editor again and updating photos for games one by one.  Thanks again!

** Bids Updated up to Post #280 **

Well, I only got 3.5 hours sleep last night but I made it through my full shift of work and now I'm home again.  Updated all of the new bids and am working on getting photos edited for the majority of items as well.  I have to sleep early due to an earlier time start at work tomorrow, but I'll keep up with bids on breaks and such.  Thanks again guys!

Thanks TheFizzzzzz, it has been slow but it's OK since I got almost no sleep today and have to go back to work so quickly.  I appreciate the bid :)

I know having a 10 day auction is a bit long, but I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see the items and have a chance to bid.  Also, it allows me enough time to edit photos and all that fun stuff ^_^.

Hi TheRodfather, I will be starting the next one about 3 days after the end of this one.  My reasoning is that running a 10 day auction gives me time to start prepping the next one quicker and having a few days at the end will let me invoice/pack/ship.  My clock is ticking before the new baby (due in April) so I gotta keep moving :).

** Bids Updated up to Post #289 **

Not a whole lot going on, but that's OK by me as I've been catching up on a lot of family matters and doing GFC packages as well.  A lot going on behind the scenes!  Thanks for the new bids everyone ^_^.

** Bids Updated up to Post #293 **

Thanks again for the new bids guys.  Now that the Fizzzzzz's auction is done maybe we'll see more action here in the final days.  I realize the 10 day auction is a bit lengthy, but quite a few people requested it as they thought the last one went by too fast.  I'll probably make the next auction slightly shorter (5-7 days).  Thanks for all of the feedback!

bread's done
Back