Over

[quote name='iwarboY']Nope. i just want to know from now on with any lowball i participate in because im not interested if there isn't a set time. Thanks for responding, please update the lowball if you will end her at a set time. thanks again.[/QUOTE]

The lowball will definitely end before 12:01AM so you do not have to worry about getting outbid because the lowball did not close on time. If that is what you were assuming

Updated to post #103. I have a few old 360 sports games and am trying to decide what to do with them. Would anybody want them? Perhaps they can be gifts to winners? The games would be UFC 2009, Madden 09, NBA 2K9, NHL 2K6, NHL 2K5 (Xbox), Top Spin/NCAA Football 2005 (Xbox), and probably the Tiger Woods 08 (PSP). Let me know your thoughts please

[quote name='Matedawg11']The lowball will definitely end before 12:01AM so you do not have to worry about getting outbid because the lowball did not close on time. If that is what you were assuming[/QUOTE]

ok, great! yeah, this happened on a recent lowball. i did not digg the outcome. Thank you, look forward to bidding! :)

[quote name='barney']when does the lowball end?[/quote]

begins: Saturday july 28 @ 11am est. Ends: Next saturday, august 4, between 11:30pm-12:00am est.

[quote name='Meremare']begins: Saturday july 28 @ 11am est. Ends: Next saturday, august 4, between 11:30pm-12:00am est.[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly. Thank you Meremare

[quote name='Barney']when does the lowball end?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Meremare']begins: Saturday july 28 @ 11am est. Ends: Next saturday, august 4, between 11:30pm-12:00am est.[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly. Thank you Meremare

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']Alright I'm late to the party so it must be asked since it isn't explicitly mentioned in the first few pages, you will ship out of the country?[/QUOTE]

That all really depends, I'm not completely comfortable with that but where do you live? Updated til post #134.

[quote name='Matedawg11']That all really depends, I'm not completely comfortable with that but where do you live? Updated til post #134.[/QUOTE]

I was kinda wondering that myself. I live in Canada.

[quote name='sdragon']GBA SP Classic NES Version -

Does it come with a charger or does that thing take batteries?[/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately, the Gameboy does not come with a charger but it uses the same charger as the original DS, if you have that one.

And @Barney gunning for something specific haha ;)

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - $5
Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue - $2
Pokemon Silver - $1
Nintendo DSi *Japanese Version* with box - $26

bread's done
Back