Overstock.com sale on some Blu-ray Boxed Sets

Had to jump on the Matrix set. Not a big fan of the second and third matrix. But for $20 shipped for the complete set, you just can't go wrong.

Know what doesn't make sense? They have $1 shipping on everything in their store EXCEPT on Movies, Music, games, and Books. Most of those are basically the only things that qualify for Media Mail, and thus would be cheaper than anything else for them to mail...So I could by a Mattress and have it shipped for $1, but have to paying $3 for a tiny little Blu-ray set. Makes sense...

Would have bought Matrix finally at that price. Soon as I read it was ~$20 shipped I already knew it would be OOS.

Was really hoping to pick up the Matrix Collection. Hopefully it will come back in stock. Thanks for the info OP!

[quote name='king9x']Matrix and Batman became OOS during check out. Damn you Dahk! :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry man! Keep checking though. They are going in and out of stock.

The Batman Anthology is worth less to me than the first two movies individually.. Not really trying to have those Joel Schumacher crappers wasting shelf space..

[quote name='basis']sigh i missed out on the Matrix set. :(

does Overstock have a history of restocking during a sale?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes. I've seen it once or twice, but not often.

bread's done
Back