Owen Wilson Tries to Commit Suicide

Failing at killing yourself... what can you do after that point? He may be a "good" actor to some, but anyone that decides they want to kill themselves shows that they don't care about their own life, why the hell should we?

What the hell kind of man:

1. Attempts suicide. C'mon pussy, face the world with some balls.

and

2. Does so with pills and cutting your wrists? My God, at least use a gun and do it right.

Waaaaa....I'm rich and famous, life sucks......

Trick question. Thats what a woman does.

[quote name='the ender']What the hell kind of man:

1. Attempts suicide. C'mon pussy, face the world with some balls.

and

2. Does so with pills and cutting your wrists? My God, at least use a gun and do it right.

Waaaaa....I'm rich and famous, life sucks......[/quote]

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']The internet is filled with people who aren't funny trying to be. So when they read something of this nature they try the obvious joke, "LOL EMO." But the day their momma successfully commits suicide they'll be like, "Oh mama, why?!"

Then they'll read the suicide note that says, "Because you so ugly."

(Cept Ikohn,

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']From Wedding Crashers to Wrist Slashers.

I think the bitter reaction from CAGs is because this guy has everything, a great career, lots of money, girls throwing themselves at him, and he tries to throw it all away.

[/quote]

That right there is the problem. People think he has everything. Money and sex isn't everything,

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That right there is the problem. People think he has everything. Money and sex isn't everything,[/QUOTE]
:applause:

Owen Wilson rocks. Hope he gets help and this is a wakeup call more than a failed attempt. No "uno mas" on this one.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That right there is the problem. People think he has everything. Money and sex isn't everything,[/quote]
Owen isn't happy with his mountains of cash, beautiful women, and celebrity lifestyle?

wahmbulance.jpg

I think its kate hudson

com'on haters, give the guy a fuck ing break!
Do you know how many people attempt suicides everyday. Anyone can have a bad day, bad month, and sometimes without support they can be weak and do stupid things. That shouldn't give you the right to talk shit about them. If it was out of the goodness in your heart then i have no problem but some of you comment on his movies!!! damn

[quote name='shieryda']He's just upset that Kate Hudson is dating someone else.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what the Hollywood gossips are saying.

[quote name='Theduck']Oh... That's what Owen watched that made him want to end his life. Understandable.[/QUOTE]
You just.....don't....get it......do you, Scott?
bald5-0232.jpg

A interesting list of famous suicides:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides

Now not all of them are of this nature:

http://vadersuicide.ytmnd.com/

But I'm just trying to say, some people just face some fucked up circumstances...except for this woman:

"Margaret Mary Ray (1998), David Letterman stalker. Knelt in front of a train."

Who stalks David Letterman of all people?

Edit:
Forgot to mention, THE FAN MAN. Leaving sporting events uninterrupted since 2002. :'(

[quote name='VipFREAK']:lol: What's this Wilson EMO?[/quote]

Not funny, at all. I don't understand how people can joke about things like this. I like to think I have a pretty crude sense of humor, but there's a definite line between what should and should not be laughed at.

[quote name='VipFREAK']dOOd. Should've stuck around. :lol:[/quote]

Well with Satellite radio, it wouldn't be as outrageous if he did it today.:lol:

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Well with Satellite radio, it wouldn't be as outrageous if he did it today.:lol:[/quote]

I still think it was a Sirius mistake.

[quote name='camoor']I still think it was a Sirius mistake.[/quote]:applause:Well played.

As for Owen Wilson, I hope he gets the support from his family. I really enjoy his movies.

[quote name='Graystone']All of our moms are going to commit suicide. SON OF BITCH![/quote]

I just imagined you yelling this in a russian accent and it made me laugh quite hard. thank you.

Regarding Owen.. I think he's a great actor and I hope he fully recovers.

Didn't he play a character that did the slit-your-wrists-and-take-a-ton-of-pills thing in "The Royal Tenanbaums"?

I'll be upset if he offs himself.. I really do enjoy his work.

That was Owen's brother Luke's character that attempted suicide in Royal Tenenbaums. Oddly enough, the guy who did the song for that scene did kill himself.

[quote name='camoor']Owen isn't happy with his mountains of cash, beautiful women, and celebrity lifestyle?

wahmbulance.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah, I guess everything about him on the surface defines him as a whole. :roll:

Whiel driving to work this morning I was listening to the radio.

They said that Luke was the character who slit his wrists in The Royal Tenenbaums but Owen was the one who wrote it in the flick, so it shows you it was on his mind back then (about 5 years ago??) They also had an expert on who was describing two kinds of suicides (1) The actuall attempted suicide and (2) the "cry for help" suicide. They said Owen's was (2) because it looked like he cut his wrists shaving (not Tenenbaums style).

Also I agree with the points made that wordly pleasures (fame and wealth and lots of fine young, blonde, teenage virgin booty) will not make a person happy with who they are on the inside, although it would be really really fun to have those things.

As to comments on teh crude sense of humor, I agree but what do you expect on internet video game message boards?

[quote name='Zen Davis']Just wrote and mailed him a letter. I wonder if he'll get it.[/quote]

Can I get that address? I'd like to mail him a letter as well.

Man... I hate hearing this, because I think he's a great actor and he seems like a decent enough person off the set as well. Even if you don't like his brand of humor, you should still be able to acknowledge that unlike many actors, he has at least some level of acting skill.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That right there is the problem. People think he has everything. Money and sex isn't everything,[/QUOTE]
You're absolutely right.

Just add video games and anime, and then you have everything!

And the source insists Wilson's break-up with girlfriend Kate Hudson wasn't to blame for the suicide attempt, as has been suggested - he was actually distraught after failing to come up with material for a friend's film project. The insider adds, "Owen felt demoralized after letting down his pal."

That's sad and depressing.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, I guess everything about him on the surface defines him as a whole. :roll:[/quote]

Stop trying to be all deep and understanding, Guile. :roll:

The thing is, although I agree that money, fame and sex don't mean everything, they at least mean something. And to those of us who don't have those things (at least the first two :p ), it's annoying to see someone who does and isn't even satified with it.

Beyond the surface of those things he has, he is a person like you and me. He can be happy and stable if he wants to, just like you and me. It just takes work, not being a little bitch and taking the "easy" way out.

[quote name='the ender']Stop trying to be all deep and understanding, Guile. :roll:

The thing is, although I agree that money, fame and sex don't mean everything, they at least mean something. And to those of us who don't have those things (at least the first two :p ), it's annoying to see someone who does and isn't even satified with it.

Beyond the surface of those things he has, he is a person like you and me. He can be happy and stable if he wants to, just like you and me. It just takes work, not being a little bitch and taking the "easy" way out.[/quote]
Sometimes people settle.

Sometimes people like to challenge themselves beyond things such as money, fame, and sex.

Being satisfied with yourself and having enough money in the bank and pussy in the bed are two different things.

[quote name='Zen Davis']
Being satisfied with yourself and having enough money in the bank and pussy in the bed are two different things.[/quote]

Ummm....yea. That's what I was saying in my last paragraph. All that shit aside, he's a person like you and me, and should be equally as capable of maintaining happiness and intenal normalcy as you and I are.

i remember him as doing a couple of films as a serial killer. He was a good actor, and if he gets his shit together he could have a nice career.

bread's done
Back