P.C. Richard Deals: 15% off video games; clearance specials

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
Hi all:

A few of you requested a central post for game discounts at P.C. Richard & Son, so I will be posting new deals here as they become available. This is our initial offering but we look forward to presenting greater deals soon! I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions.

-Allie

Special Offers through 6/20:

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on These Select Titles (Online Only):

Sale Specials:

Video Game Clearance Blowout!

Choose a single new game for $15 or 3 new games for $30 + shipping on select games in our Video Game clearance section. While supplies last.

Rules:

• Online Only (no in-store pickup)
  • You can now mix and match titles from different consoles
  • No duplicate titles
  • We reserve the right to limit quantities
Video Game Rewards Program
The video game rewards program gives you a $50 P.C. Richard & Son gift card for every 1000 points you earn. You earn 1 point for each dollar spent on video game software and accessories, double rewards points on pre-orders, and an initial 300 points just for signing up. You will also occasionally receive an exclusive mailer with coupons! For more information, please see our video game rewards page.

Contact
My name is Allie and you can PM me on this forum, e-mail me at [email protected], or catch me on PlayStation Network! I'm rynoa86 :cool:

P.C. Richard & Son Video Games Page

P.C. Richard & Son Store Locator

http://www.facebook.com/pcrichardandson
http://www.twitter.com/pcrichardandson
http://blog.pcrichard.com/category/video-games/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsdwn']Online only unfortunately.

Bought :ps3: PoP, :ps3: Dante's Infeno and :wii: Sin and Punishment for $41.xx. Not bad at all![/QUOTE]

Thanks. It'd come to $42 or so with taxes, which still isn't bad.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This is a great deal. I want MAG, Forgotten Sands, and Dante's Inferno. Is this deal also in stores? I don't really want to pay the $8 shipping to get it[/QUOTE]
I think it's YMMV at the stores because I did see Dead to Rights there for $15.

Army of Two: 40th Day for 360, Dead to Rights for both systems, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite are also eligible. They're probably worth $10 each if you're buying three games..

This is actually a very good deal. I got MAG, Sin and Punishment, and Army of Two for under $39 shipped. It's great to get 2 first-party titles for $13 each.

got Sin and Punishment, Dante's Inferno PS3, and Army of Two 360. wouldve gotten PoP instead of AoT but i got PoP from today's Amazon for $10.

Oh this place... I remember ordering a halo 3 legendary editon for $20 and you guys ended up canceling my order. Well I remembered about a $25 off coupon for my troubles after that and I tried the coupon upon check out just now and it's stating that it isn't valid... what's going on?

[quote name='Asaku']Oh this place... I remember ordering a halo 3 legendary editon for $20 and you guys ended up canceling my order. Well I remembered about a $25 off coupon for my troubles after that and I tried the coupon upon check out just nowand it's stating that it isn't valid... what going on?[/QUOTE]

Guessing it expired after 9 months.

[quote name='nekromantix']Guessing it expired after 9 months.[/QUOTE]

Maybe... I'm just curious because I see nowhere in the e-mail stating that it ever had an expiration date *shrugs*

There's some really good deals here, I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention. Just ordered six titles for 11.77 each after shipping.

[quote name='S_G']There's some really good deals here, I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention. Just ordered six titles for 11.77 each after shipping.[/QUOTE]

The OP should update the title to mention the 3 for $30 deal,

I was just curious when did you guys receive your mailer? I just checked, I signed up for the rewards on 10/2 and I still have not gotten the mailer with the coupons.

[quote name='Wooten']I was just curious when did you guys receive your mailer? I just checked, I signed up for the rewards on 10/2 and I still have not gotten the mailer with the coupons.[/QUOTE]

I received it last Saturday, which is when I assume most people received it. P.C. Richard is mostly in the tri-state area, so it shouldn't have taken more than a day or two after they were mailed out.

[quote name='Kaoz']Interested in Sin and Punishment but can't find anything to go with it D'oh

edit: Is MAG worth it anymore?[/QUOTE]

S&P: Star Successor is still on sale at the site for $14.99 + shipping if you just want that.

Don't need to buy 2 games to get that one for $15.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Got my games in today. Everything came in great shape although the Dante's Inferno slipcover has seen better days.[/QUOTE]

same problem as you.

I ordered on 11/19 and the order has not even shipped yet! Their web site says still processing, and I have not received any communication from them as to why the order has not shipped. Anybody else having a similar issue?

[quote name='twinton']I ordered on 11/19 and the order has not even shipped yet! Their web site says still processing, and I have not received any communication from them as to why the order has not shipped. Anybody else having a similar issue?[/QUOTE]

I received my first shipment, don't remember when, but the order was placed thanksgiving weekend. I didn't even realize this was still going on. I just placed a second order this morning, and already got shipping notification, so you may want to contact them.

[quote name='confoosious']there's nothing left.[/QUOTE]
I think most of what was there is still there, with a few titles out of stock (Dante and army of two 40th day, not sure what else). Still some good deals to be had.

My order finally arrived. Two of the games had cases that were semi-crushed. I don't know if they were originally like this or were damaged during shipping.

I have e-mailed them about this issue before (since all my previous orders had games with damaged cases), and that didn't resolve the problem.

I'll probably stick with Amazon since their games are in better condition & packaged more securely

If there are 1 or 2 games on the list that you want, but don't want to be out that much $, consider getting "How to train your dragon (wii)". I've done the deal twice, not planning a third time, getting it as one of my 3 both times. Listed it on half.com as soon as it arrived for $37 or $38, and it sold nearly instantly (same day) both times. Left me with my other games nearly free. Not many left.

Hi all!

Long time no see-- happy new year! I'm updating to say that we've lowered Splatterhouse for Xbox 360 and PS3 to $39.96.

Also, thank you to everyone who used their rewards member coupons in November and December! The program was a huge success and I hope you guys were able to pick up some good stuff. If you missed out on the coupons, be sure to sign up for our free rewards program so you don't miss out on future perks: http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/content.jsp?pageName=VideoGameRewards. Thanks!! :)

Hi everyone!

We've added additional titles to our 1 for $15 or 3 for $30 clearance sale. Titles include Darksiders, Kane and Lynch 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Batman: Arkham Asylum and more, but in very limited quantities.

I hope you find something you want! Enjoy :)

Shipping kind of kills this for me. I wanted Splinter Cell: Conviction, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Darksiders but with tax and shipping it comes out to $41.70... bummer. I mean they are still only $13.90 each but I know I've seen SC and Darksiders for $10 shipped at Amazon.

WOW Shipping destroys this deal since I have a physical store close by and see no reason sites cant do "site to store" for free now a days. Its standard now imo.

Was just about to get Up, Sonic All Stars Racing and AvP all for ps3 for my son and daughter as my wife and I are trying to start an incentive program for the kids to up thier grades a little every week. Or at least keep em the same.

Shipping + Tax did take the price up a bit but I was able to get Batman: Arkham Asylum which is what I really wanted for fairly cheap.

I got:
Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
Lost Planet 2 (360)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360)

cost me $42.43 with tax and shipping so right around $14 for each one.

I picked up Assassin's Creed 2, Final Fantasy XIII, and Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time all for PlayStation 3 for $38.97.

funny.... i saw FFXIII 1 left. I just ordered that and check back on how many they have in stock and they still have it as 1 in stock. i hope i will get it.

I would normally place another order, but I know the shipment is going to have at least one game with a damaged case (maybe only a big deal to those who collect). E-mailing them about the issue didn't resolve the problem.

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since last I posted, but I updated the front page with some rebate offers and clearance specials. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you! - Allie

Hi everyone!

I've updated this post with details of our 15% off all video games special running now until 6/20 and some other clearance specials you may be interested in. Let me know if you have any questions!

Just a friendly hint that the buy one get one 50% off and the 15% off offer stack for additional savings.

Thanks!

-Allie

bread's done
Back