~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

Duck it ----

(D+)-Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 & 2 complete collection (There is wear on the edges of the box cover, The discs and disc covers themselves are in great condition, no scratches that I can see) Must pay shipping cost..1 2 3 $10

(D+)-Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 & 2 complete collection (There is wear on the edges of the box cover, The discs and disc covers themselves are in great condition, no scratches that I can see) Must pay shipping cost..1 2 3 $11

Less than a day left. I should mention that I will be doing rollover bids, it will end sometime between 10pm CST to 10:10pm CST.

Also I will be busy all day Saturday and since I can't ship Sunday, most items will be sent out Monday or during that week.

Pokemon Black Version & Pokemon White Version Collector's Edition (missing the holographic cover) $3

I would have bid sooner but was out of town yesterday. Sorry.

[quote name='Rosterking']So is it 11 pm Est?[/QUOTE]

I wrote it in another post but I guess I forgot to update on the OP. Similar to Dv8mad, the lowball will not end on a specific time but a random one.

The lowball will randomly end between 10:00 - 10:10 pm CST or add another hour for EST.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I wrote it in another post but I guess I forgot to update on the OP. Similar to Dv8mad, the lowball will not end on a specific time but a random one.

The lowball will randomly end between 10:00 - 10:10 pm CST or add another hour for EST.[/QUOTE]

Glad it's not a hour time frame

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']haha what is there to be sorry about.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I thought this thing ended 10am. I didn't want you to think I was late time sniping the auction.

bread's done
Back