~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I'm actually in the process of sending them right now. I just sent you the pm. Sorry about the wait.[/QUOTE]

Oh! no problem at all.

Payment has been sent.
Thanks once again!

Most of you sent payment which is awesome but bad news is I won't be able to ship at all today for sure. I just found out I have a chem exam tonight which I just found out today

Thanks and thank you everyone for the quick payment. Everyone except for one person has paid or talked to me about payment. I will do my best to ship it tomorrow.

Edit: Everyone has paid or has spoken to me about payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to online shipping labels last night but I realized I can't do weight without a scale so I'm just bringing everything to USPS in a few hours to ship.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I tried to online shipping labels last night but I realized I can't do weight without a scale so I'm just bringing everything to USPS in a few hours to ship.[/QUOTE]
Doh.

I've been using the scale in our bathroom. As long as it's close there is not a problem.

[quote name='JCrichton']Doh.

I've been using the scale in our bathroom. As long as it's close there is not a problem.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a bathroom scale :(

Well I sent most of the items in, I couldn't bring everything with me but will send it tomorrow morning. Going to post tracking in a bit. Man was that expensive lol

Updated with tracking for those that I shipped too.

[quote name='Rosterking']Sent out Money Order today. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool.

As I stated before I sent out most items Thursday with tracking number on them on the OP. I was going to ship the rest today but got sick so I skipped class today. I'm going to be shipping the rest tomorrow, minus Mixer(who told me to wait) and Rosterking (until I get payment), before the post office closes at 1 pm.

Hello!
I've checked the tracking info and it says that its out for delivery in austin texas?
is it possibly the wrong tracking information given?
Mines suppose to be delivered to Illinois.
Thanks.

[quote name='Geeiishbored']Hello!
I've checked the tracking info and it says that its out for delivery in austin texas?
is it possibly the wrong tracking information given?
Mines suppose to be delivered to Illinois.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Responded to your PM. They are all different, I am from Texas

Man I'm pissed. This was the first time I shipped in a long while so I wrote the send and from address in the wrong positions (switched them). The man from the post office corrected me so I was just going to pay a little more to get new packages but he said all I had to do was write with a big red marker to correct it and it should work. And what do you know that they are all shipped to me. :roll: Is there anyway to get a partial refund from the ones I shipped first? Really big waste of $50 for the first packages i sent in.

Also sorry guys for making you wait a bit more.

Ugh that really sucks :( Maybe if you explain the situation the next time you stop in they will be nice and give you a discount ._.

Best of luck at the post office, hopefully they refund you since they misinformed you ._. Seems like its gonna be a pain either way.

[quote name='Pikagreg']Best of luck at the post office, hopefully they refund you since they misinformed you ._. Seems like its gonna be a pain either way.[/QUOTE]

I got my packages, well some of them. I don't really get the mailman, it looks like they sent me some of my packages and kept the others and labeled them as missent even though they were all together. Either way they all my items will be at the hands of the post office today. I'm going up there and ask what they did with the items they kept and hopefully they are sending them to you guys.

Next lowball won't be as messy since I'm going to save myself some time, money, headache by buying a scale so i can buy the labels online.

Everything is sent Except for RosterKing (waiting for the Money Order) and Mixer who wants to wait until the next lowball. All the resent packages that were sent to me should be sent to you guys. I will update OP with the new tracking in a bit. Man I thought I was going to spend $100 on shipping, so far it has been $85.

Based on the expected delivery some of your should expect your items today or tomorrow but some of you still have it sorting through USPS.

Anyway I can see how to get this fixed. When I sent the packages monday I asked about it and they said it should be shipped but so far it has still been sorting throught my austin facility

processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 13, 2013, 2:36 am
AUSTIN, TX 78710
USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation™
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 12, 2013, 7:28 pm
AUSTIN, TX 78710
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 11, 2013, 9:44 pm
AUSTIN, TX 78710

[quote name='Rosterking']My payment is taking forever! D:[/QUOTE]

I know did you send it in an envelope? My roommate has the mail key, I'll tell him to check tomorrow since he's getting busy tonight.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I know did you send it in an envelope? My roommate has the mail key, I'll tell him to check tomorrow since he's getting busy tonight.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I sent it in an envelope. My other MO got to the other guy I bought from, three days ago. I sent you it two days after his.

Okay I'm going to pm everyone who hasn't posted or pmed me if they got their item. If you did get your item please tell me so I can mark you guys off as some of the tracking won't tell me if it was sent.

Also once I confirm that everyone has their items, my second preview will be put up and updated. Shipping will be altered and special prizes to bidders.

EDIT: Waiting for one more person to confirm their shipment.

Okay now I just need one more CAG to confirm that he/she physically has the package. With that almost settled I will probably start my next lowball in a bit (after most of the other lowballs have ended) with a preview in a couple of days. The money will go towards my 21st vegas trip (woohoo), I spent all the money from the previous lowball on booze...

Edit: Okay I kind of need the money now and for Dv8mad's stuff so there is a good chance that this lowball will start today and end early, like 2-3 days early.

Aww, no money orders? :(
I don't have a paypal and don't want to use it. Only reason why it came somewhat late was because I sent the money order a day late. lol
Game arrived today btw.

Sorry I had a test I stayed up all night for. The lowball will happen tonight when I post picture.

[quote name='Rosterking']Aww, no money orders? :(
I don't have a paypal and don't want to use it. Only reason why it came somewhat late was because I sent the money order a day late. lol
Game arrived today btw.[/QUOTE]

Fine I'll change it ;) only reason I did paypal only is because I need the money but as long as everyone doesn't do money order it should be fine.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Sorry I had a test I stayed up all night for. The lowball will happen tonight when I post picture.

Fine I'll change it ;) only reason I did paypal only is because I need the money but as long as everyone doesn't do money order it should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Do you accept pennies? (Unrolled of course)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']No pennies! Only nickels and above.[/QUOTE]

Okay I'll send virtual nickels lol. You almost done listing stuff I keep mashing refresh. ....

[quote name='Cmw7290']Okay I'll send virtual nickels lol. You almost done listing stuff I keep mashing refresh. ....[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat, but I doubt I'll do my bidding on the first day. ;)

[quote name='Rosterking']I'm in the same boat, but I doubt I'll do my bidding on the first day. ;)[/QUOTE]

Opening bid is fun...I sold 200 ps3 games like 10months ago and looking to add most back to collection...95% unopened. ..

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']The 29th? So next leap year? haha.[/QUOTE]

haha I mean March 1st! That's embarrassing but I'll leave my other post untouched

Anyway does that sound like a good day to end as I'd rather have the 28th but I don't want to end my lowballs on the same day as others.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Okay Lowball is starting in 30 minutes. I finished grading them and adding the initial items as I may add more. Pictures are uploading right now.[/QUOTE]
Nice PS3 stuff, add some more ps3 games. :D
I want to make a nice collection myself and so far, I have none of the games you have up.

imgur is taking forever uploading pictures but if you guys are fine with no pics right now then go ahead, it's technically live.

For Max Payne there is no worries since it is sealed.

@Rosterking I'll see what I can do about adding more PS3 games.

(A)-God of War saga (no psp game codes and never came with a manual) $1
(B)-Mass Effect 2 (codes used) $1
(S)-Max Payne 3 (sealed) $1
(B)-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $1
(B)-Enslaved $1

bread's done
Back